Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fayk
Aug 2, 2006

Sorry, my brain doesn't work so good...
Mario, can jump, stomp on enemies heads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Jehde posted:

Hardy - Doesn't fix his game.

His ability activates random random regression bugs, like a mixed bag of goodies. Also raptor legs.

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

Termy - can eat wood to create murder holes silently and regain health. Takes double damage from toxic gas bombs as he is a bug. There is a 1/9 chance per season that he is removed from the game, as he is a bug, but if that happens he can return each season (1/3 chance)

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
I hate this thread and everyone in it.

Hard, fix your game.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Schrodinger - Your gadget tells you if there is something alive or dead in an unscouted room.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

lohli posted:

I hate this thread and everyone in it.

Hard, fix your game.

you crazy this is the best 2 pages in the last 2 threads.

Jehde posted:

Hardy - Doesn't fix his game.

Hardly*

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Hard posted:

Hardly*

It's Headly...

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Two shots from a pump action at almost point blank, Ash in a nutshell

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Regestro - Attacker - activates a blood pouch when shot at, confusing the enemy to whether or not their bullets actually hit the target

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Carecat posted:

Two shots from a pump action at almost point blank, Ash in a nutshell

Tbf the first shot barely grazed her rear end, she could have had like 10 health left after that we can't tell

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

The Duggler posted:

Tbf the first shot barely grazed her rear end, she could have had like 10 health left after that we can't tell

Ash sympathizer exposed.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Landshark - Can detect enemies on the floor above and burst through to melee them, a vertical sledge for defense.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

SMP posted:

Tracer - from overwatch

DONT EVENB loving JOKE ABOUT THIS

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Carecat posted:

Landshark - Can detect enemies on the floor above and burst through to melee them, a vertical sledge for defense.

Jawsome!!

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Its rare that I report people but this happened to me last night

https://gfycat.com/GroundedLimitedDairycow

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Basticle posted:

Its rare that I report people but this happened to me last night

https://gfycat.com/GroundedLimitedDairycow

Oh man lol, make sure you report on the ubi site and include the footage as well. Looks like homie had his aimbot set to too wide an angle

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

The Duggler posted:

Oh man lol, make sure you report on the ubi site and include the footage as well. Looks like homie had his aimbot set to too wide an angle

Where would one do that?

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/new?template=R6CheatReportPC

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://gfycat.com/ImpeccableWeakBlueandgoldmackaw

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I think it's this:

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/SignIn?nextUrl=http%3a%2f%2fsupport.ubi.com%2fen-US%2fCases%2fnew%3ftemplate%3dR6CheatReportPC

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Snipes - He can set up an autonomous sniper rifle outside. If an enemy walks into the laser it projects it shoots them.
Lucy - Uses 100% of her brain.
Necky - Teleports behind you. Nothing personal, kid.
Pinball - Has grenades that bounce around with high velocity until they hit an enemy and explode.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

CJ posted:

Lucy - Uses 100% of her brain.

That's an urban myth

Fayk
Aug 2, 2006

Sorry, my brain doesn't work so good...
Sasquatch: all objects on cameras are oddly blurry when he is in frame somewhere

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

:laffo:

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
So I feel like its impossible to down the hostage when he is being carried, because I unloaded my shotgun on an attacker carrying the hostage and most definitely blasted right through the hostage. I downed the attacker but the hostage was dropped unharmed...

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
Hostage is very definitely killable while being extracted.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

lohli posted:

while being extracted.

:how:

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Knifegrab posted:

So I feel like its impossible to down the hostage when he is being carried, because I unloaded my shotgun on an attacker carrying the hostage and most definitely blasted right through the hostage. I downed the attacker but the hostage was dropped unharmed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71FGrtpJVew

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Leggy - Twelve feet tall, can peek second floor windows. Can't go inside.
Piggyback - Dwarf attacker, can piggyback another operator and help cover another angle. Can't use big guns.
Crabby - Has a 360 dome shield, fully protected when crouched but can only move when standing and exposing his legs. Has a side hatch he can melee through.

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010

CJ posted:

Pinball - Has grenades that bounce around with high velocity until they hit an enemy/friendly/you and explode.

This one is already in the game.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

batteries! posted:

This one is already in the game.
:pusheen:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Do we have a Shieldy yet?

Shieldy- Dual wields riot shields and can flap his arms really fast to fly around the map. While flying,can do flying drop kicks with primary fire.

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Feb 25, 2017

Orv
May 4, 2011
I would like to play FEAR 1 MP in Siege, yes.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!

Orv posted:

I would like to play FEAR 1 MP in Siege, yes.

You mean sprinting around the map one shotting people with flying scissors kicks?

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Do we have a Shieldy yet?

Shieldy- Dual wields riot shields and can flap his arms really fast to fly around the map. While flying,can do flying drop kicks with primary fire.

I want an operator for each Dark Souls gimmick build.

Dual Greatswords operator when, hard?

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Teamster - Can pick up and move the objectives around.

Baity - Removes the attackers objective marker from the hostage. Doesn't wear a helmet.

e:
Shwitcharoo - Scans an enemy operator to make them show up as an enemy to their team.

Rectus fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Feb 25, 2017

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Next set of operators teased in new animated short:

Seems overpowered

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
Scarecow/Turnip - Has hats on a stick, lets you put a decoy on a stick to poke out of cover and test for snipers. Has mimic sets of the worst clown masks available for unlock.

Wick - can melee attack people while downed if they are in range

also how long until there is an op that has too many rails and can mount and acog then tilt the gun 45 degrees and use a holo sight with a bunch of novelty attatchments that only he can use like a flashlight or bipod or bayonette that damages ppl without having to press the melee button?

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Johnny Five-0: Tracked robot with an LMG. Tank controls. Immune to bullets but can't go upstairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Carecat posted:

Johnny Five-0: Tracked robot with an LMG. Tank controls. Immune to bullets but can't go upstairs.

They do need an EOD op though but it would have been American and they already have too many operators.

• Locked thread