Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol how did this thread get worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

iuvian posted:

Hmm people who literally reported that Trump paid women to pee on a bed that Obama slept on as some sort of revenge weren't invited to the White House snack party?

Better go post 1000 times in D&D about it.

The best part about that story is that Obama stayed in an FSB controlled hotel, and the room was completely wired and bugged and had cameras and poo poo recording everything.

No, the best part is that Trump hired women to piss all over the bed that Obama stayed in after Obama stayed in it. I wonder if he's done that at the White House yet?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

My Q-Face posted:

The best part about that story is that Obama stayed in an FSB controlled hotel, and the room was completely wired and bugged and had cameras and poo poo recording everything.

No, the best part is that Trump hired women to piss all over the bed that Obama stayed in after Obama stayed in it. I wonder if he's done that at the White House yet?

No, man, that's real. It was ON THE NEWS.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Yeah, I sure remember when all those mainstream news networks reported that the pee party was a stone cold fact.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the next century belongs to China

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Zorodius posted:

the next century belongs to 'gina

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Are we still talking about Trump's Piss fetish?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Crowsbeak posted:

Are we still talking about Trump's Piss fetish?

As reported on and confirmed by CNN as an actual fact, yes.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

XMNN posted:

A thread is only bad when you read it.
Take this wisdom and use it recklessly.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Ork of Fiction posted:

you can't trick me into going outside no matter how much you or my mother try

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I wonder if he will manage to leak top secret information in an angry tweet before this mess is over.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Ork of Fiction posted:

a koan for our modern age

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItSCb4mLgBI

:sad:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Tekman Bio posted:

(no subject)
6/28/16
Just to let you know two weeks before we knew your mom was pregnant I caught her sleeping with a neighbor . His name was Dennis I think he is your dad . I wanted to leave her then but couldnt due to love . This is true info -

(no subject)
12/3/16
Such a shame you let your liberal college make you a hater - That is so weakling like - I was told Im passive aggressive? Well your weakling pathetic

Hey my little hater
12/6/16
Trump Trump

Happy Hater Day
Jan 1
Hope your day is full of love for the ones you hate - Have a great day hater

Hate to tell you
Jan 13
Buried Smits dad today - Smit thinks your a jack rear end like your mom

Hate to tell you
Jan 17
You are a snow FLAKE

Hate to tell you
Jan 20
Hey Hater - Trump is in and weasles that label others are out

Hate to tell you
Jan 27
Hey Hater Being a snow flake that is abusive to her family makes you a passive aggressive ungreatfull never grew up never nice to your dad ever loser -

Hate to tell you
Jan 28
Hey hater is this what they taught you with all that money it cost ? http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/28/ohio-state-course-to-teach-how-to-identify-microaggressions-privilege.html

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
The tea party also wanted to end the electoral college. The left has become the Tea party, it's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Feb 25, 2017

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I like the proof people throw out about how much Hillary sucked as some sort of validation for putting one of the dumbest, shittiest people on earth into office. Yup! She sucked, but guess what? It gets worse you loving morons.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

veni veni veni posted:

I like the proof people throw out about how much Hillary sucked as some sort of validation for putting one of the dumbest, shittiest people on earth into office. Yup! She sucked, but guess what? It gets worse you loving morons.

Trump is doing what he said he would. Maybe if you didn't suck off the teet of the government (which is the people, in case you forgot) you wouldn't care??

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I don't even know when people are joking anymore, but we can all discuss this later in hell after everything is gone. There will be plenty of time to kill.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
It's a big bummer people can't live off government assistance any longer (peoples taxes) for being "stressed" "anxious" and "worried" (fat and lazy). He's already brought manufacturing jobs back, read CNN and The New York Times, they are manufacturing drama 24x7.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

veni veni veni posted:

I don't even know when people are joking anymore, but we can all discuss this later in hell after everything is gone. There will be plenty of time to kill.

Ah, my friend, this is hell, you signed up for it eons ago.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Also gently caress irony.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i almost made it all the way through but it was just too stupid
"i believe the part where she says something in a private leaked email as long as you remove the context from the rest of the sentence because thats lies!"

that commentator in his enthusiasm for imitating trump referred to the part where she answered the actual question as a pivot

trump was critical of us disarming some of our nuke supply because russia has more. uh i think an amount that can devastate the entire earths surface will be sufficient for any strategic purpose

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

i almost made it all the way through but it was just too stupid
"i believe the part where she says something in a private leaked email as long as you remove the context from the rest of the sentence because thats lies!"

that commentator in his enthusiasm for imitating trump referred to the part where she answered the actual question as a pivot

trump was critical of us disarming some of our nuke supply because russia has more. uh i think an amount that can devastate the entire earths surface will be sufficient for any strategic purpose

The media misled you. And continues to mislead you. The truth is here, in my trousers, you just have to pay attention.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
main stream meatia

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
There was a study that showed that people that get their news from FOXNNEWS were actually less informed than people who didn't get any news at all. Heh, I'm smart as hell.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
main stream meatia making a boner out of our commander in beef

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Grammarchist posted:

The day after Obama left office a convicted sex offender,

Had to do a double take here lol

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Trump status update: Unstumped.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

more like gains stream media

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

A lot of black violence is caused by gang/drug war poo poo. If you look at this homicide map of Chicago, you will note that the most murders take place close to expressways, the major shipping routes of drug distributors, and also lucrative sales spots (290 East/West being known as the Heroin Highway)

my friend from SC got shot at the other day on the way to work and i was like lol bet you're not taking that route again

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

XMNN posted:

I could be wrong, but I think it started when somebody unironically argued that millions of people should be thrown in jail for years and denied the right to vote for possession of a plant.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

XMNN posted:

weed addiction is a hell of a thing

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
mmmm weed

brb gonna beat someones wife and kids

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I remember last time a bunch of single minded folks gathered together to claim Trump was hosed.

He ended up being president :smugdon:

sounds pretty hosed if true

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

runupon cracker posted:

I could be wrong, but I think it started when somebody unironically argued that millions of people should be thrown in jail for years and denied the right to vote for possession of a plant.

BUT IT IS THE LAW YOURE A CRIMINAL IF YOU SMOKE MARIJEWANNA - a tightass lameoid gently caress who coincidentally never gets laid

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
where did the trump is illiterate meme come from? i see him read executive orders and speeches all the time

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfaXILOSEf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR7cQAjZsJI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
there is a video of him being asked to read aloud part of a contract by a lawyer or something and he basically refuses to do it; ends up paraphrasing it. probably thought it was some kind of slick legal tactic but it does make it seem like he is barely literate.

• Locked thread