Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
two cuck chuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

We've had a longstanding policy of appeasement, but should we be appeasing Republicans even harder to avoid a schism in our party?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

why are we talking about dems in here I come here to get away from the endless screaming in between bowl breaks

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

did you know we have :thermidor: now?? SA is better than ever

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Phone posted:

eh, go look up the whigs and try to extrapolate from there.

my guess is that if the Dems keep looking at the same playbook, they get destroyed in 2018 and 2020, and slowly die over the course of the 2020s as an insurgent collation forms a 3rd party after the 2024 elections.

it is the year 2029 and the democratic party has been destroyed. in its place there is only an elite squad of hyper-antifa insurgents led by the mysterious bernie "busta" buttigieg. they work tirelessly to seize the means of production.........the production of bashing, that is!!!!!!!

nopants
May 29, 2004
Billionaires and corporations are running our government. They're buying cabinet level positions. Why should the democrats limit the influence of corporate money?

Man is told he has lung cancer, and asks incredulously why he should stop smoking. Stop doing things that got you cancer.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

zegermans posted:

why are we talking about dems in here I come here to get away from the endless screaming in between bowl breaks

Trump is on vacation

1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god

Phone posted:

1024x768

yo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

it is the year 2029 and the democratic party has been destroyed. in its place there is only an elite squad of hyper-antifa insurgents led by the mysterious bernie "busta" buttigieg. they work tirelessly to seize the means of production.........the production of bashing, that is!!!!!!!

im extremely into scat

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Haha who are you? Second time you've rushed to bloog's defense in Trump threads. I'll eat a probe for sassing an anime mod who is riding my dick for no good reason anyday.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i wear my scat on my shoulder

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

zegermans posted:

trump is a republican president, democrats are republicans, ergo the trump thread is the democrat thread. qed bitch

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

i wear my scat on my shoulder

i would like to add my own scat to yr collection friendo

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Squizzle posted:

That game was fuckin awesome back when. Pity about the name.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

I find your sister, 1680x1050 more attractive. Better ratios.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

since trump is a deal maker lets tax the refugees and illegals in return for citizenship and use the money to solely fund slavery reparations

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

i would like to add my own scat to yr collection friendo

there's always room for more scat, budderino

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Phone posted:

Right now there's an energized left wing element to the party at large, and instead of capitalizing on it and maybe bringing them into the fold, the DNC as an organization is pulling a principal Skinner and insisting that no, it is the children that are wrong. For a bunch of people obsessed with optics, it's kind of bad optics to go "nah, we're still gonna suck at the teat of corporate interests" after the 2016 elections.

I can see that, sure- and I'd appreciate a more forthright answer than 'hmm hrm don't wanna villainize corps' - it just seems like a handicap on a party already struggling for funding; the problem imo obviously lies higher in the system, through campaign finance laws that can't be touched without winning some seats, which is gonna take more cash

and there's not am easy solution here imo like I have no idea how you'd get out of this corner because I don't have the experience to formulate that plan

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Mayor Garcetti? I remember him from GTA

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
IVANKA-BARRON 2020

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

logikv9 posted:

did you know we have :thermidor: now?? SA is better than ever

If they wanted me to find it in search on awful app they should have named it :guillotine:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Bethamphetamine posted:

Also from that dumb article:
“The more radical the administration is, the more radicalized our base becomes, which just feeds the Breitbart crowd, and who knows where that ends.”

Liberals should worry about the Brietbart crowd like gays worry about feeding ammo to Scott Lively and his ilk through effective legal political action - which is to say not at all. They'll just make stuff up when there's a lack of controversy. Schiff's attitude is crippling his party.

Lol at anyone who thinks this party is going to protect them from Trump and his cultists.

Liberals are scared to death of the right and most importantly of losing stability. Republicans were literally saying they were going to start shooting people if trump lost back during the election. Trump himself added fuel to the fire by saying he didn't know if he was going to accept the results if he were to lose. meanwhile liberals get really uncomfortable if progressives start protesting a little too much or if they punch a literal nazi in the face

The Ol Spicy Keychain fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Feb 25, 2017

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I think the democratic party should take a lesson from the republicans and focus most of their efforts on soliciting donations from the russian mafia

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

Mayor Garcetti? I remember him from GTA

ive never been to the greater tacoma area, whats it like

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Modus Pwnens posted:

If they wanted me to find it in search on awful app they should have named it :guillotine:

listen subtle references as emote names are a SA tradition

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

logikv9 posted:

:arzy:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9cSGGQTA00

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

what is happening here

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

logikv9 posted:

this poo poo pisses me off the most, at least give them aliases

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Pollyanna posted:

what is happening here

~anime~

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

never look for a specific emote, just flick thru the list and pick the first thing you like the look of :ccb:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
good morning firneds are we melting down yet about politics

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!
a pell grant kid

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I not sleep okay- sleep disorder hello, now its day, addled brain accidentally defending in the middle of a waitaminnit before coffee and more reading about chair poo poo

the DNC is awful and I curse oppositional defiance and its sweet pull to defend the incredibly indefensible

there is functionally not much difference between the GOP lust for death and the dems going 'aw geez aw geez *shrug*' for death

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

anyway what's for breakfast I'm starving

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
and i will not read the democratic thread to watch the same 10 people :byodood: at each other tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

good morning firneds are we melting down yet about politics

we're scattin bout the giegmeister

• Locked thread