Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

FrensaGeran posted:

He says all the things I would probably say, and that self loathing expresses itself in internet forum posts online about a man named wizard

This guy gets me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Grevling posted:

If Josh shaved, he would look identical to Mike. He's Mike's twin brother Josh Stoklasa. That's why he doesn't shave his mamgy beard.

What if.. Josh actually IS Mike with a fake beard and some clever makeup work? And the times they are on the same show is actually brilliantly subtle fx work incorporating doubles and split screen??

We're through the looking glass here people

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Josh is a hold over from Jays d&d days and is a punching bag similar to Rich for Mike

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Holy poo poo Jack has his own channel and it has some good stuff on it.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Grevling posted:

If Josh shaved, he would look identical to Mike. He's Mike's twin brother Josh Stoklasa. That's why he doesn't shave his mamgy beard.

*Plinkett voice* - "But what you didn't know is how loving wrong you were!!!"

Captain Lavender fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Feb 24, 2017

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

priznat posted:

What if.. Josh actually IS Mike with a fake beard and some clever makeup work? And the times they are on the same show is actually brilliantly subtle fx work incorporating doubles and split screen??

We're through the looking glass here people

RLM did a better job than Adam Sandler in Jack & Jill

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Captain Lavender posted:

*Plinkett voice* - "But what you didn't know is how loving wrong you were!!!"

Why am I seeing two mikes? I thought he was supposed to be drunk not me

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
When I'm programming I like to have some sort of noise going on in the background that I tune out, so pre-rec streams are great to totally ignore for 90% of it, and then pay attention when they start talking about RLM stuff, or Rich starts bitching about something.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Jay and Mike are the type of guys who drink whatever beer is the cheapest and gets em drunk, Josh is the type of guy who drinks artisan hand-crafted IPAs and demeans everyone for drinking cheap beer.

All while Rich sits in the corner cackling while sipping a root beer.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Grevling posted:

Confirmed.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

One of the most chinless/jawless faces I've ever seen.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I hope Josh has a Jay transformation and is super hot in like 3 years.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

revdrkevind posted:

Baldy man used to be by far the most hated Aidsmoby. At some point I think where we got to the zone where people were too tired of the hate so the ironic likes to fight the repeat hate comments were taken too seriously. That, or people actually liked him more once he had video game ppinions and revealed he went to clown school. Only you can decide which is more depressing.

Pre Rec streams have given Jack a platform to not suck at. He sometimes has bad opinions but is genuinely likable. Rich has far more bad opinions and is a baby about some things like when people trolled him off his own stream when X Com 2 obliterated his "baby's first tactical RPG" strategy of overwatch crawling that he put 1,000 hours into XCom 1 learning.

Josh shows up to talk about his rare vinyl records and literally says "You've probably never heard of this" and "A little known band" and "I don't think you know about this" being the quintessential unironic fat idiot hipster. People hate him because he is about six stereotypes in one and brings nothing, at all, to the table.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Terrific Accident posted:

I hope Josh has a Jay transformation and is super hot in like 3 years.

Skinny hillbilly looking dorks can dress and groom better, a dumpy fat will always be a dumpy fat :(

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

Baronjutter posted:

Skinny hillbilly looking dorks can dress and groom better, a dumpy fat will always be a dumpy fat :(

Don't do this to me. Hope that I can become less dumpfat is all I have left

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

MrSlam posted:

Don't do this to me. Hope that I can become less dumpfat is all I have left

Statistically once your a dumpfat the chance of losing and keep weight off is pretty slim, but it does happen! Don't be a fat statistic, be a sexy Jay emerging from a cocoon of ugly.

I also want Mike and Rich to lose some weight, not for sexyness just for "please don't stop making videos because you die or have significant health issues now". Diabetes or liver problems.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Mike is never going to die

for now he lives eternal, in our hearts

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Baronjutter posted:

One of the most chinless/jawless faces I've ever seen.

Now you know why fat dudes often have facial hair. Source: I am a fat dude with facial hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om7IBJf7-fc

Someday someone else besides me will call me by my stage name, they will call me The Wizard

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
RLM without Mike is like if the Jimi Hendrix Experience kept making albums after Jimi Hendrix died.

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

Space Crabs posted:

Pre Rec streams have given Jack a platform to not suck at. He sometimes has bad opinions but is genuinely likable.

So Jack is the Jimmy Fallon? I mean I'll grant you that one but I still win.

Space Crabs posted:

Josh shows up to talk about his rare vinyl records and literally says "You've probably never heard of this" and "A little known band" and "I don't think you know about this" being the quintessential unironic fat idiot hipster. People hate him because he is about six stereotypes in one and brings nothing, at all, to the table.

Josh and Jay are both serious art-house hipsters about weird movies you've never heard of, except Jay is hot. Jay has a series of "vlog" posts where you just watch a candle burn down. Oh man, the metaphors! (I actually love his weird poo poo, but still.)

I had a friend who was the bad version of Josh, which might help to explain. The bad friend would always recommend movies nobody had ever heard of but you'd know a couple people starring in it so you'd agree to watch it. A few minutes later you're watching "Super Capers" where a group of joke superheroes think someone has the power of Prayer. Like the person starts praying and by coincidence the villain trips and falls. And it's... kind of ironic... but it's mostly just really weird so it's kind of hard to tell where the line is. It has like... Adam West in it. And Sam Lloyd (the lawyer from Scrubs).

Yeah I'd be fine if that person in my life had been replaced with Josh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cikl8GlDik

Oh and the main character in this is named Ed Gruberman. That was always happening in these movies, the main character has the kind of weird name you know a writer obsessed over for a week before they could write a single line of the script. Or maybe "Ernest P. Stickleman" or like in Jersey Girl it was "Ollie Trinké". The main character has to have a weird name, and then you have to get a couple well-known names on your script. Those are the rules. It's mostly freeform from there, but it should be vaguely slice of life even though it's a trippy alternate-universe life the person is living that could only happen in some writer's script.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

So this is where good character actors go to die.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

revdrkevind posted:

So Jack is the Jimmy Fallon? I mean I'll grant you that one but I still win.

Josh and Jay are both serious art-house hipsters about weird movies you've never heard of, except Jay is hot. Jay has a series of "vlog" posts where you just watch a candle burn down. Oh man, the metaphors! (I actually love his weird poo poo, but still.)

I had a friend who was the bad version of Josh, which might help to explain. The bad friend would always recommend movies nobody had ever heard of but you'd know a couple people starring in it so you'd agree to watch it. A few minutes later you're watching "Super Capers" where a group of joke superheroes think someone has the power of Prayer. Like the person starts praying and by coincidence the villain trips and falls. And it's... kind of ironic... but it's mostly just really weird so it's kind of hard to tell where the line is. It has like... Adam West in it. And Sam Lloyd (the lawyer from Scrubs).

Yeah I'd be fine if that person in my life had been replaced with Josh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cikl8GlDik

Oh and the main character in this is named Ed Gruberman. That was always happening in these movies, the main character has the kind of weird name you know a writer obsessed over for a week before they could write a single line of the script. Or maybe "Ernest P. Stickleman" or like in Jersey Girl it was "Ollie Trinké". The main character has to have a weird name, and then you have to get a couple well-known names on your script. Those are the rules. It's mostly freeform from there, but it should be vaguely slice of life even though it's a trippy alternate-universe life the person is living that could only happen in some writer's script.

I have bad news for you, but it sounds like the josh in your friend group is you

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
One day we're going to find out who the real Joshes are around here and I hope you guys are ready for that reckoning.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Flubby posted:

One day we're going to find out who the real Joshes are around here and I hope you guys are ready for that reckoning.

I'm so ready :getin:

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

Flubby posted:

It's me. But, also; it's you

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Im Jack.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

JB50 posted:

Im Jack.

I'm Jack's huge penis

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
They still shoot wizards, don't they?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

KakerMix posted:

I'm Jack's huge penis

I'm the pig in that photo admiring his hog

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I feel like "I didn't know Columbine started over a skateboard" needs more love.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

revdrkevind posted:

Jay has a series of "vlog" posts where you just watch a candle burn down. Oh man, the metaphors! (I actually love his weird poo poo, but still.)

Holy poo poo, that was a joke, dude. That WAS the joke.

gently caress.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I thought the joke was that he set up a youtube account that featured dozens of videos that looked like a real vlog, but when you clicked them it was just a candle and some ice.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Je suis mike

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Like, the screengrabs for the videos are Jay making wacky vlog faces with titles like "did you hear what Taylor Swift said???" and "So I tried the new Burger King Triple Stacker..." and the date is like January 36th and then you click on the video thinking it's gonna be Jay doing a fake vlog, but then it's just a bowl of melting ice and a burning candle on a table.

I don't really know how to explain why that's so funny (to me) but no one could possibly think that it was an attempt at a series of serious short films, right? Right??

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

I thought the joke was that he set up a youtube account that featured dozens of videos that looked like a real vlog, but when you clicked them it was just a candle and some ice.

correct

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I know you are a fan of Jay and if you are an attractive woman as I imagine then that is OK but if not........ Welcome to the leapers colony

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Trunko posted:

I know you are a fan of Jay and if you are an attractive woman as I imagine then that is OK but if not........ Welcome to the leapers colony

I'm reasonably attractive. But I don't know what this post means.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I want that juicy Shaq meat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

did Mike die

• Locked thread