Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

So, what's the next step for Sandman and Friends in Baguette? Charging out seems like a good way to get wrecked, just wait there and threaten the French/hold the town?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Straight out nope from me. It was a reasonable plan but the french didn't play ball. Now circumstances have changed, there's a new threat from another direction and we've committed to an attack on the other side. I'll be taking the cav back to the west once I work out where they'll be the most use. I think sandman needs to preserve his brigade because if it goes, high command will probably cancel our operation as mentioned near the end of the last update.

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Feb 24, 2017

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jaguars! posted:

Straight out nope from me. It was a reasonable plan but the french didn't play ball. Now circumstances have changed, there's a new threat from another direction and we've committed to an attack on the other side. I'll be taking the cav back to the west once I work out where they'll be the most use. I think sandman needs to preserve his brigade because if it goes, high command will probably cancel our operation as mentioned near the end of the last update.

Jaguar, I think that in the face of the stealth brigade, it's quite understandable for you to work on defending your sector 100%. The balance of power seems to be shifting away from us more and more, even though we are closing the casualties gap, and now we also have been outmaneuvered.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
All right. Now we need a plan for the deployment of our forces that adapts to four principal considerations:

1. Keeping a phone line safe. With that French brigade out by the west, it appears that the lines to the northwest may no longer be safe, or even useful. This would mean that we either move to neutralize that brigade or otherwise redeploy to safeguard the Paradise road from any and all enemy movement. The latter option seems easier to accomplish due to a lower French presence.
2. Not letting the French into STC. STC is the single most important position on the map right now: if they take it, we are done. Fortunately for us, if they do have any reserves left on Clemencau Ridge, they are hidden in the woods; and should they choose to come at us, we will see them first. We have guns trained on the approach to the city, but it would be foolish to think they would be enough to stop a determined push.

(A curious note here is that apparently we haven't been fired upon from the trenches at Clem, even though I think we should have had a company or two in range as of their last deployments.)

3. Holding Dej. It appears the French may not be aware of its strategic significance, or else they would have sent more substantial forces there. It is also possible they thought we were not prepared to attack and now that we have pretty much won the battle for that ridge - the French brigade there is now outnumbered more than 2:1, and their cannons (and MGs?) are about to be made irrelevant thanks to the timeless power of BAJONETT AUF - and in that case we should be prepared for a counteroffensive, and a more substantial one than just the shattered boys in blue trying their best to stick to the original orders. They might bring real units from the east, or may have something hidden in the woods. Graisse is also an option, although it could not hold all that many troopers, as is their arrival from the southern (and south-western?) edge of the map.

(A note: the brigade we are currently dispatching on Dej is unusual in the context of their other brigades, I think it is the first one we've seen that has two MG companies.)

4. Moving into Q as quickly as possible. Both Q and Graisse could hold no more than 9 unit stands, which suggests to me they are empty - they haven't had any bloodied units in this section of the field, and why would they split brigades so bizarrely? It is, however, possible that the rest of the notional brigades at those two locations skulks in the nearby woods. It is, I believe, unlikely, but not impossible, and so far nothing in this battle has been in any way, shape, or form "reasonable" or "sensible", unless it applied to us. It's about time we shift this paradigm.

Attacking Q is important and has to be done quickly and with overwhelming force. We might need artillery support to clear out any units coming in as reinforcements. At the same time, on our approach to the town we need to clear Bois de Bacon to ensure we will not be surprised from that direction, we also need to keep our communication lines to STC safe.

How do we reconcile these priorities? This is the task that we must set all our minds to. I encourage each and every one of you to speak up, draw arrows, discuss what has been said. Now is the make-or-break moment and our planning here is crucial; we are at the knife's edge between heroic victory and close, bitter defeat.

A few bonus tasks that are less flashy, but will be extremely helpful:

1) If someone could volunteer to review the updates and account for all French units spotted so far,
2) If someone could volunteer to update the Roll20 map,
3) If someone could finish TheSandman's subway map (it's in Roll20 and it was a cool idea and I'd love to see it finished, it might yet come in handy),

I would be extremely grateful.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Trin Tragula posted:

Back at General Tevery Beste von Polieren's headquarters, the telephone rings. It's General Kuno's chief of staff, who wishes to point out that if you lose very slightly less than half your remaining forces (including any further reinforcements), the Army Commander will stop the battle and order you to break off and regroup to the rear.

Just wanna confirm that you're referring to the two brigades we already requested and not that we can request more reinforcements? Cause we'd sooo be taking adavantage of that.

Also, was there a General Beresford in WWI? I was working in Beresford St today, suspiciously close to Kitchener Rd and Jutland Rd.

Edit: Another, probably more sensible question - Are my engineers doing what they were told? Are they even still alive?

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Feb 24, 2017

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Jaguars! posted:

Just wanna confirm that you're referring to the two brigades we already requested and not that we can request more reinforcements? Cause we'd sooo be taking adavantage of that.

Cant loving read, but yeah absolutely we should take advantage of this. Screw the extra points

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Feb 24, 2017

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Going to need to draw a specific formation up for Baguette, it looks like. But yeah, I stay there barring some urgent need to move elsewhere. The French will have to use infantry to root me out, while not being able to move artillery past until that's done.

The cavalry not working out is unfortunate, but I agree they're needed elsewhere. Maybe as a sort of ersatz engineer unit to dig trenches for us.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Trin, which of our guns are classified as howitzers? How does shooting arty into towns work, what are the restrictions on it?

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

OK, I'm thinking a lot about the Brigade that appeared out west, we were discussing it a bit in roll20. I've only got a small window for orders tomorrow, so I'm going to set out my thoughts right now.

As I see it, it's miles from command and control, it probably has some cunning set of orders to go and take some point that the french want. I think these are most likely:

We will of course know more about what they intend after the next round. They could get to st C in 6 turns but will probably take a few more.

This piece here, entitled Jaguar und Tod, represents my worst nightmare:

If their back brigade somehow manages to get close enough, they could order an attack from Clemenceau, pinching us at St C, and the town would fall. Unlikely, maybe, but the only way it succeeds is if we ignore it, so it's worthy of planning consideration.

For my part, I plan to harass with Cavalry, since the brigade is pretty much on autopilot and will either not react or overreact.

I'm going to send my Cav to somewhere like one of these ones with instructions to retreat before casualties are likely, in order to force their support units to set up out of place, or possibly cause some casualties, especially with the horse arty. This might hinder and delay, but in the worse case, it won't actually stop them advancing on St C.

Next turn, I can also redeploy my guns if I think they are coming to get me.

So basically, I'm requesting that this turn, one brigade is kept close enough to help defend St C. It doesn't have to be directly defending the town, just available to ensure I don't have to defend all by myself.

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Feb 24, 2017

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Your 10cm and 15cm guns are howitzers (if you examine the chits closely you will see that they are marked HOW) and may fire into town, but they require a friendly unit in town to spot for them and they take heavy penalties when firing; scoring hits would be difficult, but not impossible.

Jaguars! posted:

Edit: Another, probably more sensible question - Are my engineers doing what they were told? Are they even still alive?

Your engineers did do what they were told - I lost track of them in the general crossfire - they have dug a trench between the Bois and St C, and assisted in digging gun-pits for the guns, and are now available for further orders.

On the reinforcements question, the Corps Commander may continue asking General Kuno for reinforcements until such time as he gives you an unequivocal "no, that's your lot", but his opinion of your performance will fall each time you ask.

Trin Tragula fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Feb 24, 2017

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Well poo poo, open the bloodgates, we need all the men we can get!

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
What do we need them for? I'd be wary of calling them in without first having considered what we want to achieve with them. It would suck like a motherfucker to win on the field, rout half the French force, seize Q with a daring and dastardly manoeuvre, never expend even one expensive 15 cm shell and then lose on a technicality because of victory points running too low.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Tevery Best posted:

What do we need them for? I'd be wary of calling them in without first having considered what we want to achieve with them. It would suck like a motherfucker to win on the field, rout half the French force, seize Q with a daring and dastardly manoeuvre, never expend even one expensive 15 cm shell and then lose on a technicality because of victory points running too low.

I didn't realize it cost anything :eng99:

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
I mean maybe it doesn't, but I've seen enough games in my lifetime to know that "you've angered your superiors by asking them for more troops" nine times out of ten means you've lost victory points or have had your level of victory shift down.

I am not fundamentally opposed to making another call - as the French seem to have, so hey, it should balance out - but I won't do it without a good plan.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Watch this game turn out to have both opposing army groups expend 70%+ of their fighting forces squabbling over a lovely little town in the middle of nowhere. :getin:

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

I think, as long as nothing changes too drastically, we can hold of on reinforcements until the next impulse. They'd presumably have to enter from our telephone zone and really, there's nothing they'd be able to do in time to make a difference. If the French take Faiblempot or start collapsing our eastern flank again, THEN we can call them in, but calling them now does nothing to help the only active part of the battle - Dejeuner.

I think we can safely assume that Q is empty or lightly defended - out of all the units that we've seen move in that direction over the course of the battle, they're pretty much all accounted for up on the ridge. There may be a company or two hiding in the woods, but nothing that can seriously contest the town. As such, we should be deploying in a way that stymies any advances from Clemenceau. Getting all the nice big guns up on Dejeuner, or between Q and Clemenceau somewhere, should be an absolute priority. I think the best way to properly hold Q is to have Perestroika set up with all his myriad guns set up on Dejeuner with clear shots on the route between Q and Clemenceau, while I proceed to the town proper and set up there. Maybe leave my FK's behind with the rest of the guns. The downside I see to this plan is that it leaves Perestroika's depleted brigade vulnerable to attack if the French want to focus on Dejeuner first. All that heavy artillery will no doubt massacre anyone attempting an assault once it's set up, but if they have the numbers to push through the storm, there's not much actual infantry left for Pere to hold them with.

As to the French intentions, I think we'll be forcing them to react. If they haven't figured out that Q is our objective, then they're even stupider than they look. They must know we're about to walk into Q, so they have one last window to make an attack before the win timer starts ticking. If I were them, I'd go for either scraping us off Dejeuner or trying to take St. Croissant. Either way, we should be ready for them to come boiling out of their Clemenceau trenches and head for one of the two. If they go for Dejeuner, there's not too much to be done beyond roll the dice and hope Perestroika and I deployed right. If they go for St. Croissant, things get interesting. Sandman could charge out of the west end of Baguette, through the woods, and right into the French flank/rear at just about the same time as they're getting in range of all Jaguars!'s guns. Something to keep in mind when writing orders, at least.

Last point, that French brigade that appeared in the west. It looks like it's stopped moving an deployed in defensive mode, which means it probably won't be moving any time soon. They're miles away from their divisional HQ and don't have an uninterrupted road link back, so rolling to change their orders will probably be atrocious.

E: Oh bugger, I just realized that I am also miles away from a divisional HQ and not within 5 inches of a road, and in combat to boot. poo poo, issuing a change of orders to go to Q is gonna suck.

Crazycryodude fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Feb 24, 2017

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its almost like we're a Bureaucracy, in space!

I set sail for the Planet of Lab Requisitions!!

The few remnants of my Bde are pretty much superflous in their current position, I could reposition them west to speedbump that new french Bde?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I don't think throwing yourself at them would be helpful, but maybe you could help fortify St. C?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Can we send the French a runner telling them that we wanna call it a draw? And for gently caress's sake let our reservepixels chill in the rear echelon. This is seriously getting to me IRL.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

aphid_licker posted:

Can we send the French a runner telling them that we wanna call it a draw? And for gently caress's sake let our reservepixels chill in the rear echelon. This is seriously getting to me IRL.

If you ain't first, you're last. We're about to win this, as long as we can take Q and hold it for the timer.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

aphid_licker posted:

I literally couldn't sleep last night for an hour, tossing, turning, constantly revisiting the matter, constantly making plans, constantly considering and reconsidering. I have a deadline to make tomorrow, dammit!

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend

HEY GAIL posted:

since i'm the only one up there with longrange guns, i see myself as the anchor/guard for any movements, am i correct?

Yeah, you should probably do that. You're extremely valuable in that position and having you just take root will mean less problems trying to get the two soon-to-be-clown-shows on Dej to do something useful.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Okay, so here's what we've come up with so far:

- Jaguars!'s plan of cav harassment of their new bde seems solid to me. We can do that. However,
- Dej is the crucial part of the battle. We are winning right now, but we need to get the troops in the Dej-Clem valley on that hill pronto, as soon as the last enemy company they're fighting dies.
- Crazy will advance on Q, while Perestroika holds the ridge. Some of Perestroika's guns will assist in the advance against the town and holding off any possible enemy reinforcements coming in from the southern map edge, the rest will help him defend the ridge and interdict the road from French trenches at Clemenceau to STC. The exact distribution of artillery in that sector should be decided by the Division Commander after discussion with the two commanders on the ridge and based on whatever it is that silly French division out west tries to do.
- I'd say Saros is either best used at Bouclecourt to safeguard it from any potential enemy sneak attack (and the bastards sure are sneaky) or helping with stuff like digging rear line trenches for The Sandman or bolstering the defence of STC. The call is ultimately steinrokkan's.

These are the best orders I can provide right now. The deadline is not too far away, so we should get right on those.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

I think the French have pretty much given up on the eastern flank like we have, and are gonna be trying a final offensive on Dejenuner and/or Croissant. Saros heading over to St. Croissant to add a few more bodies to the defense certainly won't hurt, and I think that'll be more useful than digging fallback trenches we'll never use.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Note that I technically still can't issue orders, so while I may tell Saros what to do informally, I can't send him authorization.

That being said, I think he would be best used entrenching (and, if it comes to it, defending) St. C., the B. region seems currently quite robust on our side. Possibly extend the defenses to the north of the town, to ensure no sneaky bastards can get out of the woods alive?

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Feb 24, 2017

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Tevery Best posted:

Yeah, you should probably do that. You're extremely valuable in that position and having you just take root will mean less problems trying to get the two soon-to-be-clown-shows on Dej to do something useful.
gotcha, until the internet comes back on for me i'm going to

-dig in
-screen the movements of neighboring brigades
-anchor the northern end of our lines blob

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

79th Brigade orders

Cavalry group:
No change to formation.
Move to here:

Dismount. If the enemy infantry come within rifle range or the cannons are seen to be unlimbering within shelling range*, move back towards St Croissant. The MG troop can fire if the situation allows. If you come under artillery fire, retreat all the way back to where my cannons are.

Arse Hotillery:
Move to the position right at the tip of the arrow:

Retreat if any enemy enters brioche, or if cannon are seen unlimbering within range.* The line of retreat is toward Fraisechamps, then back to St Croissant. If infantry or MG gets within firing range, withdraw 4" back on the same line of retreat.

*If the artillery stops for a turn while close enough to hit my units, then I consider that a sign that they're unlimbering.

Engineer company:
Extend the trenchline from my cannon out towards HEY GAIL's unit.

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Feb 25, 2017

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

:siren: Orders, 43D

Descending order of priority as per the new protocol.

5bde
If advanced upon by inferior enemy forces, or enemy artillery moves by, ambush.
If StC comes under heavy enemy attack, move to assist.
If, upon completion of the trenches being constructed for you between 77bde and 79bde, no significant enemy forces are visible to your east, retreat and occupy those trenches.

76bde
After currently engaged French forces are destroyed, advance on ObjQ to take the city.

78bde
After currently engaged French forces are destroyed, entrench on Oeuf to put your guns on ObjQ.

79bde
Hold and fortify StC, making arrangements to change your dispositions as needed. Redeploy cavalry to the Bois de Gooneville area.

4bde
Take up screening position on the western edge of Bois de Gooneville

77bde
Hold position, anchor line.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

78th Brigade Orders - 1500

General orders/conditionals:

-Any unit shown at the edge of a ridge is assumed to be positioned in such a way that it is wholly on top of the upper level.

-If the french brigade to the west is seen moving towards Brioche/StC in a way roughly following the indicated arrow, the positions of the infantry and 10.5cm guns is shifted somewhat north, as indicated by the dotted blue line shown below. Essentially mirror the formation but at the northeast corner of the ridge, rather than the southeast one.

Infantry and MGs
Finish up destroying the french brigade. Once they've been wholly pushed away, reform and take up a position on the eastern ridge as indicated below. The Brigade command is to take up a position on the hilltop, but oriented as closely towards StC as possible. This should just barely allow it to remain in decent contact with Division HQ.

Artillery
The 10.5cm guns will unlimber where they are, and open fire on whatever french forces are within range. Once no further targets are in range anymore, they will limber again and follow the infantry, taking up a position on the ridge behind them and unlimber there.

The 15cm guns will remain limbered for the moment. They will continue southwest, and follow close behind 76th' advance. Under no circumstance are they to move ahead of their infantry, nor are they to move in a way that would bring them within 8" of active enemy infantry. Once they reach their final position as indicated below, they will unlimber. Should 76th' advance be stalled by significant (8+ companies) enemy forces, they will instead position themselves on the next-highest ridge behind 76th and unlimber there, to give fire support as quickly as possible.

Desired final positions:

Once all positions have been reached, switch into Defense stance and begin entrenchment.

Standing Oders
When sighting an enemy in attack stance, keep moving along original path
When attacking the enemy, bayonet charge
When an enemy company Breaks Off or Retreats Suppressed, hold position
Break off automatically never - fight to the last man

Perestroika fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Feb 25, 2017

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

:siren:76th Brigade Orders:siren:

First priority is for infantry to finish thoroughly skewering the remainder of the French on our ridge, until they're either all dead or fleeing like the cowards they are. The MG's and mortars are to continue pounding away at the enemy until such a time as this has been accomplished. The FK's are to fire one more salvo on the first turn of the impulse, then check the following conditionals:
-If there is no active enemy artillery left on the ridge (active defined as alive, unsuppressed, and unrouted), begin limbering
-If there IS enemy artillery, fire a second salvo and begin limbering on the third turn instead

Once the enemy has been cleared from Dejeuner, the brigade will proceed to the following positions ASAP.

Remaining FK's are to form up on the level below the guns of the 78th, unlimber, and prepare to fire. The mortars should set up at the western edge of the gunline, and likewise prepare to fire (should be able to manhandle them up to there so there's no need to unlimber). Brigade command is to move into the center of the town, surrounded by the remainder of the brigade's infantry and MG's. Infantry should deploy in an arrow formation through the outskirts of Quatreprouts, affording the MG's in the town line of sight and the Billy Bonus, while remaining in cover themselves. Extra infantry should deploy in the west side of the town to guard against an attack from the SW/act as a reserve, but priority is given to defending the eastern approach.

Standing Orders
When sighting an enemy in attack stance, keep moving along original path
When attacking the enemy, bayonet charge
When an enemy company Breaks Off or Retreats Suppressed, do not pursue
Break off automatically never - fight to the last man

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

:siren: The adjudication begins...

A deserter, crossing the lines, brings your Intelligence department the following secretly-made recording of events at General Mon Pere's chateau.

To a moderately modified version of this

*sad drum and trumpet*

Mon Pere: We're losing, men! Fall back! Ugh, it's just like 40 years ago, when the Boche first attacked. If only we had something to give us an edge!
<unknown voice> Might I suggest something, sir?
Mon Pere: Yeah, what is it? I'll try anything at this point!
<unknown voice>Well, I have determined, scientifically, that the only thing that can defeat the Boche, is the power, OF ENTENTE!

*music changes to upbeat*

To save our sister France from any German attack,
From vicious giant Hun brigades who once again come back,
We'll unleash all our forces, we won't cut them any slack!
THE B.E.F. DEPLOYS!

Our soldiers are prepared for any Central Power threats,
The Navy launches ships, and the Air Force has their pets,
And nothing can withstand our fixed bayonets!
THE B.E.F. DEPLOYS!

French forces may have dwindled and they pull back to regroup!
But now our armies multiply and form a massive group!
We're gonna beat the Huns and turn them all into goop!
THE B.E.F. DEPLOYS!
THE B.E.F. DEPLOYS!

You are unsurprised that men serving under the army command of General Lyautey would have such a good command of showtunes.

edit: adjudication over, results post pending

Trin Tragula fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Feb 25, 2017

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Great, the Inselaffen finally arrived. :shepicide:

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

I knew I could smell those disgusting Woodbines they seem so attached to. Now, where exactly is it wafting from?

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Crazycryodude posted:

I knew I could smell those disgusting Woodbines they seem so attached to. Now, where exactly is it wafting from?

Turns out we're in an alternate timeline, the BEF landed only just now, and will be crushing into our rear from the north. :v:

But anyways, since this appears to be a fairly major deployment of an unexpected enemy, our superiors probably won't be too cross should we have to ask for further reinforcements. Who knows, perhaps we'll get some giant insects to properly counter them.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
A better question is how do we reply.

Here's my suggestion:

quote:

p cool song u made

we have song too
here
4 u but about us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6ESEvXiMPw

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

It seems the BEF has intercepted our message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9aKD-G_3zQ

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
See if we did that then that would suck rear end. That's a very poor meme, completely missing the point of the whole format. We Are Number One is explicitly not something you just tack on to something else, it is a meme about remixing, refurbishing, video editing. This? You could insert Rickroll instead and change nothing else and you'd be set. No, my friend, only the top quality memes are permitted for this man's army.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

I'll admit that it's a very bad meme. I just googled "We Are Number One but it's World War I" and hit I'm feeling lucky.

You're right, of course. Only the highest quality of memes are allowed, and I defer to your judgement.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Honestly I've been thinking. Just how bloody scared are those cheese-eating surrender monkeys? They lose one hill and jump straight to reinforcements?

We have them on the ropes, buddies, just gotta keep on the pressure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Perestroika posted:

Great, the Inselaffen finally arrived. :shepicide:

did anyone lose a contemptible little army?

• Locked thread