Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Blue Star Error posted:

Only 3 points off the playoffs now Norwich are back

Back in the championship for good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

Jose posted:

all deserved for gayle getting injured again imo

Looks like he's out for 6 games per Sky Sports. Of course this happens before the Brighton match.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Filthee Fingas posted:

Looks like he's out for 6 games per Sky Sports. Of course this happens before the Brighton match.

the huddersfield and reading matches are more important

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
George Elokobi, the legend himself, The Colossus of Cuckoo Farm, put the Beast to shame:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgZdq8EMZ5k&t=28s

Meanwhile old Green Teeth is back in Black - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39053428

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
privacy publicly displayed
I like Mowbray and often wonder how things would have gone if he was appointed permanently at Ipswich, instead of the 3 games as a stand-in. Having said that though his philosophy and style isn't too well suited to a relegation dog fight in a scrappy league. If Blackburn survive I think it could pay dividends next season but this year's run in could be reeeeeeaaallly dodgy.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
pissflaps believed in big tony so i will as well

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Filthee Fingas posted:

Didn't seem to have much of an impact last time he was out for a period?

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
Perez and Mitrovic have been underwhelming in all the games I've seen (Mitro was decent against Villa tbf.) Thought they'd both look really good in the championship as well.

Buggerlugs
Aug 27, 2003

"All right, Bellamy came on at Liverpool and did well, but everybody
thinks that he's the saviour, he's Jesus Christ. He's not Jesus Christ"

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Didn't seem to have much of an impact last time he was out for a period?

We've won 8 out of the 9 games he's been out, so no, not much.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

missing shelvey was much worse since we're poo poo creatively if he's out

Buggerlugs
Aug 27, 2003

"All right, Bellamy came on at Liverpool and did well, but everybody
thinks that he's the saviour, he's Jesus Christ. He's not Jesus Christ"
Precisely why it makes me nervous every time he starts working his ticket. So every game.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Reminder we are going to grab 6th and beat huds and Leeds on our way back t9 the prem

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Interesting game for us. If last season is a guide we will lose against Leeds tomorrow then beat them in the playoffs when it matters.

WangNV
Mar 22, 2001
I'm so lonely
As long as they play better than the game in August. That was my a painful way to spend my one trip to Hillsborough this year.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
here lies newcastle etc etc

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

fail and gay

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

villa up 1-0 at the half wonder how we'll gently caress this up

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Leeds

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I can't believe that after cycling through about 3 squads worth of players, Alan Hutton is still playing regularly for Villa.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Blue Star Error posted:

I can't believe that after cycling through about 3 squads worth of players, Alan Hutton is still playing regularly for Villa.
we keep signing replacements and they keep getting injured. i think he has a voodoo doll.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

lol Bacuna is a mentalist. Did the ole forehead push to the linesman

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

loving hell that was so so nervy. watching our matches is like a horror movie at the moment

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
loving advanced stats, saw this earlier

https://twitter.com/RobertReid64/status/835485941682868224

Was gonna take the piss but stopped myself just in case it finished 2-1. Guess what?

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
code:
d       e
e       r
f       r
e       o
n       r
s       s
i 
v
e

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

HJB posted:

loving advanced stats, saw this earlier

https://twitter.com/RobertReid64/status/835485941682868224

Was gonna take the piss but stopped myself just in case it finished 2-1. Guess what?

I bet 9% of all games finish 2-1

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

at least get your money's worth

https://twitter.com/jackgrimse/status/835534613888053248

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Thassa chest bump not a headbutt

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Hmm looks like I'm going to Wembley anyone down for a meet up

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I guess a draw after being down 2 is ok but the next 3 games will basically determine who goes up

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

straight up brolic posted:

we keep signing replacements and they keep getting injured. i think he has a voodoo doll.

Given how he tackles are you sure he's not injuring them in training?

Also every time I check the results I see Big Chris Wood has scored again. He's having quite the season!

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
We have a shocking record ay elland road and always likely to lose that one as we are keeping things in reserve for wembley. Luckily Fulham are too inconsistent to mount a realistic challenge for the top six and we should get nine points from Norwich Burton and villa. Rhodesy to bag 10 goals by seasons end.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

was bristols first goal yesterday offside because it looked it from where i sat but my angle was terrible for it

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Breath Ray posted:

We have a shocking record ay elland road and always likely to lose that one as we are keeping things in reserve for wembley. Luckily Fulham are too inconsistent to mount a realistic challenge for the top six and we should get nine points from Norwich Burton and villa. Rhodesy to bag 10 goals by seasons end.

has rhodes scored yet

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Yes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

his penalty was shite

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

I always believed in big jordy rhodes

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

We're gonna wreck Ipswich today I can feel it in me bones and in the air tonight

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Jose posted:

his penalty was shite

Yes but they should have had one because the hutch is a retard so I didn't feel we were robbed or anything

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
privacy publicly displayed

Blue Star Error posted:

We're gonna wreck Ipswich today I can feel it in me bones and in the air tonight

By all observable metrics and conventional logic this is correct. Which is probably why it will be dire draw that helps neither of us.

EDIT: this is not a good start. Not good at all we could be two down already.

e2: that was a goddamn penalty you blind twat

Horse Inspector fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Feb 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Horse Inspector posted:

By all observable metrics and conventional logic this is correct. Which is probably why it will be dire draw that helps neither of us.

EDIT: this is not a good start. Not good at all we could be two down already.

e2: that was a goddamn penalty you blind twat

It all evens out in the end

• Locked thread