Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
I wonder if in a thousand years the Prince of Orange, the Clown Prince of Orange and the King in Yellow have just melded into the same being in public consciousness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

endlessmonotony posted:

I wonder if in a thousand years the Prince of Orange, the Clown Prince of Orange and the King in Yellow have just melded into the same being in public consciousness.

We'll have consumed all our resources and starved. Wind and rust will erode the placards and faces of our monuments. Our legacy will be black oceans that nature takes an eternity to reclaim.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Lord Hydronium posted:

There were always the stories, of course. The orange Demon King of Madness himself, capering in his white palace as his diminutive hands play out a delirious staccato to which the monsters dance. The frog worshippers who bow before him in their red caps, gibbering in unholy tongues. The Spice Merchant, trading in secrets and lies. That old trickster Bright Bart, spreading sickness and insanity across the land. Why were the elders so afraid to sleep within sight of the village walls? We never quite understood.

:wow:

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

"...from a film nobody has seen", said world-renowned cartoonist Rick McKee.

quote:

If there was ever a time for Ramirez's car going off the cliff gag..

Oscars already getting in good graces with Trump.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Let it never be said again that Delonas is redeemablr, or deserves to draw breath during daytime hours

This trope is nothing new, this isnt a surprise from him or any other dittohead mudsucker, but gently caress. I gotta go take a loving walk

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:ohdear:

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Now I'm no expert on gender issues, but I suspect this may not be a 100% accurate depiction of a transwoman using the bathroom.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Trump is planning to nationalize the media and eliminate all ideological opposition within: a good cartoon.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

This is the kind of picture that tells you which kind of cartoons Payne would draw in 1930s Germany.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Do these lunatics think that people are okay with cisgender people peeking under stalls? Or just wandering around with their genitals exposed outside said stalls?

What the gently caress are conservatives doing in public restrooms? :gonk:

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

Soliciting anonymous gay sex?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Do these lunatics think that people are okay with cisgender people peeking under stalls? Or just wandering around with their genitals exposed outside said stalls?

I just assume these cartoonists are just projecting their fantasies like Mike Huckabee talking about how he'd want to "Feel like a girl today, coach" to get into the women's locker room in school.

The Copper Kaiser
Sep 6, 2010

I am a high-iq mentally retarded adult, and bring to bear on intellectual pursuits the demonic energy that characterizes my species!
Did I hear you all asking for more sick burns on atheists?

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

a) it didn't, probably, it developing from nothing is your thing, b) not until it can live on its own outside of its mother but this is more a philosophical thing than a science thing, c) lots probably because neurochemistry is complicated. Any others?

Though "backing away without losing eye contact" is indeed probably the right call here.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

That peeking thing, except that they do it in the boys' room, as God intended.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

The Copper Kaiser posted:

hahaha so immediately I'm thinking 'wow this guy really misunderstands what science is' and it was nice to see the other character agree with me

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

A person gives up on an argument because his opponent is an idiot and not taking it seriously. AGC.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

I refuse to acknowledge the repugnant message and will instead focus on the top-notch skull-noses.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Had to sneak a trans dig eh? :fuckoff:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"Please explain to me, scientifically, how the entire universe came into existence from nothing"

You explain it. The Christian argument (and I know because I count myself as a non-crazy one that actually believes in science) is "God said 'let there be light', and there was".

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Spiffster posted:

Had to sneak a trans dig eh? :fuckoff:

the first two questions are supposed to be unknowable by science so by process of thinking too much about it we can assume adam believes there are as many genders as stars in the sky

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
That's like me making a comic with sick Christian burns like "Can God create a rock he can't lift?" and "What created God?"

Dude, not everyone is a walking encyclopedia and knowledgebase for you to ask your rhetorical questions to. Use Google for that, but you won't.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

mandatory lesbian posted:

the first two questions are supposed to be unknowable by science so by process of thinking too much about it we can assume adam believes there are as many genders as stars in the sky

God made man in His image and God is male so therefore there's only one gender, checkmate women. :smuggo:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Quorum posted:

God made man in His image and God is male so therefore there's only one gender, checkmate women. :smuggo:

Actually God is intersex, being both male and female:

quote:

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Therefore, androgyny is a way to make yourself closer to god. Checkmate, cisfolk.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Man and un-Man he created them.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Quorum posted:

actually he made man in an image belonging to him and that image is anime which explains everything

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

I knew someone was going to mention good ol' "Wide Stance" Craig.

Fun fact: I actually did what Larry claimed he did once. I sit with a wide stance, and tend to bounce my right leg whenever sitting down. Didn't know that my school's library bathroom was a cruising spot. (To be honest, didn't even realize that "cruising" was still a thing, especially at very open, liberal college campuses in towns with relatively well-patronized gay bars...I should get out more, I guess.)

Not sure who was more surprised, really. Me at the freshman twink slipping into my stall, or him when he saw a big-rear end burly dude coping a squat, staring at him in surprise and horror.

If he hadn't bolted in panic, we could have had a great laugh over it. I kinda felt bad for him, as he probably thought I was going to beat the poo poo out of him, rather than just ask him to please stop bothering me while I poop.

EDIT

Cat Mattress posted:

Therefore, androgyny is a way to make yourself closer to god. Checkmate, cisfolk.

Boys in the girl's room
Girls in the men's room
You free your mind in your androgyny

Boys in the parlor
They're getting harder
I'll free your mind in your androgyny

--Manson 3:2

Easy Salmon Recipe fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Feb 25, 2017

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Cat Mattress posted:

The holiest gender is nonbinary, AGC. Drag should be compulsory for priests.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
I'm guessing that Branco or Garrison is going to make a cartoon with someone saying "And the award for best liberal tears goes to", and if its Garrison, the Oscar statues will all be little Trump statues.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Quorum posted:

The holiest gender is nonbinary, AGC. Drag should be compulsory for priests.

God demands that we get Vera Wang to redesign all vestments.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
The :qq: WHY CELEBRITY SAY OPINIONS, WHYYY :qq: cartoons are extra delightful because you know it comes from a place of profound jealousy that even a B-list celebrity has more of an audience for their opinions than the most popular political cartoonist.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Do we know for certain that "He" is God's preferred pronoun?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Jay Rust posted:

Do we know for certain that "He" is God's preferred pronoun?

yah dude doesn't gently caress around when it comes to correcting people

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

The :qq: WHY CELEBRITY SAY OPINIONS, WHYYY :qq: cartoons are extra delightful because you know it comes from a place of profound jealousy that even a B-list celebrity has more of an audience for their opinions than the most popular political cartoonist.

And you know they were loving creaming themselves over Clint Eastwood's empty chair talk

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Peanut Butler posted:

yah dude doesn't gently caress around when it comes to correcting people

XI. Thou shalt not misgender thy neighbor, nor thy neighbor's daughter, nor thy neighbor's rear end. I am the Lord your God.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

A Braco-grade opinion with Delonas art. Truly repulsive.

bitey
Jul 13, 2003

Tell the truth and run.
From Charlie Hebdo.

edit: poo poo, trying to get a picture up in here. Barely worth it.

edit edit: Giving up. It's a drawing of a man in a turban and a woman in a burka dancing, and the caption is "L'Allah Land."

bitey fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Feb 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Peanut Butler posted:

Let it never be said again that Delonas is redeemablr, or deserves to draw breath during daytime hours

This trope is nothing new, this isnt a surprise from him or any other dittohead mudsucker, but gently caress. I gotta go take a loving walk

That one interview where he talks about his revelation about how he was being really sexist and regrets it is ringing more hollow every day.

• Locked thread