Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Bloody Mary's can eat poo poo and so can brunch.

And hiking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

And hiking.

Your decision-making is as poor as Primetime Andy's.

:hfive:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
The 30/30 doc on OJ Simpson was godlike but is the FX show about him any good? You know, the one with Cuba Gooding Jr.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Chromatic posted:

The 30/30 doc on OJ Simpson was godlike but is the FX show about him any good? You know, the one with Cuba Gooding Jr.

it's not bad at all, also travolta has so much surgery he looks like someone's aunt

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

And hiking.

You would die alone and unloved in the northwest

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chromatic posted:

I just watched it on netflix. It's not bad. From the same creator as American Horror Story, which I enjoy. I was too young to remember the events of the trial, so most of it was new to me.

I liked their attempt to stay ambiguous about the murder itself. They do their best to stick to facts surrounding the media circus that was the case. One thing that bothered me about their impartiality was the way they broke from that with non-diegetic sound. I'm probably just nitpicking, and it may not bother you, but tricks like that kind of bother me in an ostensibly true-to-life production.

They're doing a second season of the show and it will focus on the events surrounding Hurricane Katrina. I am really looking forward to seeing how they approach that debacle.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
One summer I did a small bout of open dating, which was fun and gave me a few good stories.

I dated a married woman who's husband was in the air force and deployed. She had kids but was like "don't worry, you'll never see them." One time we were hanging in her bedroom and then suddenly her kids bust into the room and here's a dude that's not their dad hanging out with their mom on the bed. She was mega clingy by the 2nd date too.

I stopped dating her pretty quickly.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:dogbutton:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Some advice for all you single guys: start trawling in Babys'r'us. It's full of women in their 20s and 30s who you know put out.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
When I was 25 I dated a 38-year-old woman whose son was only three years younger than me. Thankfully we never crossed paths.

She was a gusher too :grin:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I took off next Friday so I can play Zelda on the Switch all day.

The previews so far are saying it's one of the best games ever.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I didn't think to pre-order a system in time so I'll end up waiting several months or just picking up a used Wii U to play it.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ehud posted:

I took off next Friday so I can play Zelda on the Switch all day.

The previews so far are saying it's one of the best games ever.

Jealous! I didn't pre order so now I'm hosed til probably June :(

Zelda looks insane!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

seiferguy posted:

One summer I did a small bout of open dating, which was fun and gave me a few good stories.

I dated a married woman who's husband was in the air force and deployed. She had kids but was like "don't worry, you'll never see them." One time we were hanging in her bedroom and then suddenly her kids bust into the room and here's a dude that's not their dad hanging out with their mom on the bed. She was mega clingy by the 2nd date too.

I stopped dating her pretty quickly.

:redflag:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Chichevache posted:

:hfive:
My man, have you ever had a michelada?

All the time especially in summer my dude. So good so refreshing.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Dude that wasn't even the worst flag. She once called me crying because her husband's girlfriend wrote a blog on fetlife how her boyfriend finally said "I love you" and asked me to come over and console her.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Bad Moon posted:

You would die alone and unloved in the northwest
DC Metro forever. Cities are the best.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

seiferguy posted:

Dude that wasn't even the worst flag. She once called me crying because her husband's girlfriend wrote a blog on fetlife how her boyfriend finally said "I love you" and asked me to come over and console her.

"Huh, what's fetlife?"
*googles*
"...goddamn it."

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Target is also a great place to pick up women.

They love that drat store.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

And hiking.

Brunch is cool as hell if you're not driving. You can drink champagne and orange juice and eat your body weight in bacon and eggs. Then you have a nice buzz on that you can keep going with a couple of gentle arvo beers.

Hiking is also pretty cool. You get to see snakes, kangaroos and koalas and little turtles the size of dinner plates, once I even saw an echidna. The only bad thing about hiking is checking yourself for ticks when you get home and sometimes you're like 3km into a 6km trail and need to take a poo poo and a japanese family doing touristy stuff almost sees you squatting in the bush pushing out last nights dinner. A++ would hike again. Other poo poo thing is it's not fun in summer when it's like 35 degrees Celsius and 80% humidity

A Man and his dog posted:

Target is also a great place to pick up women.

They love that drat store.

One of my mates met his wife at a petrol station.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

FizFashizzle posted:

If you're the single guy around a group of coupled friends and you're not a complete mutant then all the girls will go out of their way to lock you up with an acquaintance. It's like this bizarre instinct women have for their friend group: there can be no loose ends.

They'll always start with who their least threatening friend they think will make a "cute couple" with you. If that doesn't work they'll just move down the line.

Hold out long enough and eventually you'll get the turbo slut friend none of them will let around their boyfriends unmonitored.

Source: I was this person.

I'm the guy friend that all of the coupled up people say, "oh he's great but all he ever does is work, ride motorcycles, dirt bikes, or snow mobiles, so unless you like bike trips across Canada or skiing in Jackson Hole, he's probably not the guy for you."

In other words, their friends will have sex with me but I'm not relationship material. Works for me. I'm frequently the fun rebound, but it wears thin hearing no I can't go to your cousin's wedding, that's when I ride to Quebec City with my bros. No, you can't come.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Monogamy is still the worst. She's 45 minutes away watching dogs and I'm not allowed to sleep with bar floozies. What have I become

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Travolta is actually an okay actor when he wants to be but something about him in this OJ series is definitely a little... off? I dunno.

Could do without all the crap about the Kardashians.

Cuba Gooding Jr. seems to be overacting his rear end off and looks/sounds nothing like OJ. Kind of a miscast.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

The rear end eating champion of the world

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

OJ was framed

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

OJ was framed

Yeah, Eminem copped to it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

best part of the espn doc was when OJ was driving around with the writer of the biography and he kept accidentally saying stuff like "That's where I drove afterwards. Or, where I would have driven. Yeah."

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

I am not into rear end eating or having my rear end ate. Does this make me a prude?

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

5 BROWN RING SHRIMP

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

BlindSite posted:

Brunch is cool as hell if you're not driving. You can drink champagne and orange juice and eat your body weight in bacon and eggs. Then you have a nice buzz on that you can keep going with a couple of gentle arvo beers.

Hiking is also pretty cool. You get to see snakes, kangaroos and koalas and little turtles the size of dinner plates, once I even saw an echidna. The only bad thing about hiking is checking yourself for ticks when you get home and sometimes you're like 3km into a 6km trail and need to take a poo poo and a japanese family doing touristy stuff almost sees you squatting in the bush pushing out last nights dinner. A++ would hike again. Other poo poo thing is it's not fun in summer when it's like 35 degrees Celsius and 80% humidity

One of my mates met his wife at a petrol station.

The last time I went hiking in Australia I nearly stepped on a snake that was hanging out under some leaves, and by my napkin calculation of the number of venomous snakes down there it's a 97% chance the snake was deadly and about to kill me. Also huntsman spiders might not be deadly, but apparently they can jump when provoked, and a spider 6" in diameter flying toward you is super not cool. It'd be a really awesome country if it wasn't for the constant pants-making GBS threads terror of everything trying to kill you.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I watched a movie set in Australia called The Snowtown Murders

it's a heartwarming tale of manipulation, murder, incest and rape

based on a true story btw

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

I am not into rear end eating or having my rear end ate. Does this make me a prude?
yes

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
drat

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Anyone who hates on Travolta has a poo poo opinion about who is and isn't a good actor

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

^ Yeah, he won me over on this.

Shame about his scientology thing though.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Chromatic posted:

Could do without all the crap about the Kardashians.

to be fair there's a whole shitload of reality show idiots whos sole claim to fame is Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon The OJ Simpson Trial

but yeah, agreed

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

The woman who plays marcia clark is owning this role. Great actress.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

a patagonian cavy posted:

5 BROWN RING SHRIMP

5 RING STARFISH

Doltos posted:

Anyone who hates on Travolta has a poo poo opinion about who is and isn't a good actor

:agreed: He's even fun to watch in Battlefield Earth.

Chromatic posted:

The woman who plays marcia clark is owning this role. Great actress.

She's from American Horror Story, where she also owns. I like her.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I'm in a very get wasted mood but also been texting with this chick who's a friend of my cousin and wants the SHRIMP. She's gorgeous and seems cool. Will prob make a bad decision in some way. Let's go boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

5 in the stink Shrimp

• Locked thread