Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

it's just like democrats to have the answer staring them in the face and still insist on being losers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Just got some wicked deals on recently returned clothes at the Maxx :kiss:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Trash Trick posted:

is perez good or bad

he's bad but he's now in a position who's job description is to be hated and raise money so he probably won't do much damage

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Addamere posted:

hey does anyone in here speak Portuguese and want to tell me how to pronounce that weird c with a squiggle on its bottom

thanks

like a c, but ethnic

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
So dnc voted Perez Hilton chair?wtf that is good stuff

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Epic High Five posted:

Latest incomprehensible image from Libertarian Shaman Facebook

I was hoping you guys could help me figure it out

pretty sure it's saying that Jones' transdimensional beings are the ones that put thoughts into our heads, so when we're thinking we're actually "listening" to their suggestions.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Addamere posted:

hey does anyone in here speak Portuguese and want to tell me how to pronounce that weird c with a squiggle on its bottom

thanks

like the c in facade

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

trump is winning 49 states

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Addamere posted:

thanks

http://blogs.transparent.com/portuguese/the-cedilla-c-in-portuguese/

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

nah

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Remember when people were like "Perez would be an awesome VP and a good peace offering to the Bernie voters because he's an outspoken defender of labor"

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Peanut Butler posted:

call-out: dissect the own

Youth: owned because they will now die in debt

Democrats: owned because they can't win without a demographic who won't vote

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Thank you, YOSPOS, for the best emotes.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

FAUXTON posted:

Remember when people were like "Perez would be an awesome VP and a good peace offering to the Bernie voters because he's an outspoken defender of labor"

Stalin Photoshop but it's Bernie and Perez?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Trash Trick posted:

is perez good or bad

He's fine, but unfortunately his election will end up pissing off and alienating the faction of the left that's constantly looking for reasons to be pissed off and alienated

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015
why can't liberals properly focus their hatred? We need way better and non stop propaganda

like really what kinda whiney cunts can't stay on target with circus clown trump in power?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

how long until trump tweets about the failing democrats

i give it 45 minutes tops

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
As long as they're giving Keith a big role and letting him get plenty of face time, this will probably be okay.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

DaveWoo posted:

He's fine, but unfortunately his election will end up pissing off and alienating the faction of the left that's constantly looking for reasons to be pissed off and alienated

Everyone who actually needs to win future elections backed Keith for a reason.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
What we need is for trump to smoke a blunt on live tevelision and really fire up the base

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

Youth: owned because they will now die in debt

Democrats: owned because they can't win without a demographic who won't vote

I misunderstood the target and you still shone like a diamond

its a good day for the discourse

:q:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
in two years the people currently tearing out their hair over who the dnc chair is won't know remember who it is just like they didn't 12 months ago

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

We'll see Perez's future pretty soon when the list of who voted for him starts getting circulated among leftists, and how he responds to the reaction

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Vertical Lime posted:

trump is winning 49 states

does he win new york or california?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Epic High Five posted:

We'll see Perez's future pretty soon when the list of who voted for him starts getting circulated among leftists, and how he responds to the reaction

Did sanders vote for him?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Dem Thread: "The DNC Chair is a purely symbolic position, and thus Keith Ellison must win to show that the party has abandoned the Hilary wing"
Also Dem Thread: "Deputy DNC Chair is a purely symbolic position, and thus is an insult to Keith Ellison and the progressive faction of the party."
Keith Ellison and Tom Perez: "We are friends who hug"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Dem Thread: "The DNC Chair is a purely symbolic position, and thus Keith Ellison must win to show that the party has abandoned the Hilary wing"
Also Dem Thread: "Deputy DNC Chair is a purely symbolic position, and thus is an insult to Keith Ellison and the progressive faction of the party."
Keith Ellison and Tom Perez: "We are friends who tug"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MariusLecter posted:

So dnc voted Perez Hilton chair?wtf that is good stuff

lol rip DNC

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

weekly font posted:

both, but he loses north dakota for not allowing the army to murder the Sioux there.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

weekly font posted:

Neithier, California will have it's voting rights revoked by then.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

they're butt boys

speng31b
May 8, 2010

DeepDickPizza posted:

As long as they're giving Keith a big role and letting him get plenty of face time, this will probably be okay.

Yeah, I too remember when Bernie lost in a fair nomination process and then was given a voice and his platform elevated. His base was mostly satisfied with that and backed the party.

This is unironically exactly what happened, but there's going to be a vocal minority that ruins everything.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

rip in piss DNC lmao

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MariusLecter posted:

Stalin Photoshop but it's Bernie and Perez?

Stalin was successful in his purges though

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Addamere posted:

thanks

Ç

It's a c that reads exactly like 'ss' but it's used before some letters where the c isn't usually read as 'ss', that's all.

For example, ação (action) would read acão without the ç but with the ç it's rear endão. The ão is like the hardest thing to teach english speakers.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

dems are totally dead, rip

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

weekly font posted:

cali, obv

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
death by loving primary lets go

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
dems lose every election from today to infinity this is the thousand year reign of trump and gop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

MariusLecter posted:

Young people: I'm not voting
DNC: young people didn't vote
Young people: *hissßsssssssss*

:agreed:

• Locked thread