Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

It is actually a sphere.

doctor dyson kevorkian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Hey thread I was out and I'm phone posting who won

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Grondoth posted:

You and FMN are so sure that the people who are upset about this aren't doing anything, when the people who are actually out there getting involved are talking about groundswell support and tons of newcomers to party events that are from Sanders types who want to take the party in a different direction.

Maybe you're wrong about this? Have you... considered this? That maybe the reason people are upset at a choice that says "naaah, we're ok the way we are" are because they're seeing a democratic party that's being energized by newcomers who want a leftward direction instead of them being losers in basements?
the people saying those sorts of things are the ones actually sitting with their thumbs up their asses this time :ironicat:

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

If I can indulge in conspiratorial mutterings I wonder if this was what that dinner that Nomiki Konst stumbled into was about.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

It is actually a sphere.

whoa :eyepop:

its like blitzball then?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

logikv9 posted:

TRUMP

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

logikv9 posted:

The one whose turn it wasnt :( :( :(

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

logikv9 posted:

booty judge

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

logikv9 posted:

trump

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

logikv9 posted:

IDPol won!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
rip assman

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Prof. Lurker posted:

whats wrong with perez

He honestly is not that bad (I mean real talk look at DWS or Donna Brazile), but he's a part of the Obama administration and the establishment so it sends a super bad message that the progressive wing of the party isn't important. He was fairly progressive as far as Obama's cabinet went.

If he and Ellison can fundraise and get progressives in office I don't give a flying poo poo about his reputation. If it doesn't happen then I'll keep protesting as I've been doing since Trump was elected.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the leftist spherical blitzball squad

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

logikv9 posted:

TRUMP

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Grondoth posted:

You and FMN are so sure that the people who are upset about this aren't doing anything, when the people who are actually out there getting involved are talking about groundswell support and tons of newcomers to party events that are from Sanders types who want to take the party in a different direction.

Maybe you're wrong about this? Have you... considered this? That maybe the reason people are upset at a choice that says "naaah, we're ok the way we are" are because they're seeing a democratic party that's being energized by newcomers who want a leftward direction instead of them being losers in basements?

actually, they're deep cover bernie bros

their trolling serves to motivate people to take politics back from the hillfolk, you see

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

gently caress these guys for not even trying to say Buttigieg's name and just saying Mayor Pete over and over

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

zegermans posted:

"I'll never vote Democrat again" says the 19 year old who missed the 1 week voter registration deadline for Bernie and then didn't vote in the general

so lucky to have not voted for hillary

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

The one whose turn it wasnt :( :( :(
It keeps happening!!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

📱🙋🏼

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

the leftist spherical blitzball squad

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Good I'm glad everyone is happy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
id have preferred ellison but i honestly dont care

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

Matt Zerella posted:

Join the DSA

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Except those Ellisonbros, gently caress em

I would say gently caress the perezbros but idk if we have any

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

whoa :eyepop:

its like blitzball then?

blitzball was extremely two dimensional

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Matt Zerella posted:

Join the DSA

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

GobiasIndustries posted:

He honestly is not that bad (I mean real talk look at DWS or Donna Brazile), but he's a part of the Obama administration and the establishment so it sends a super bad message that the progressive wing of the party isn't important. He was fairly progressive as far as Obama's cabinet went.

If he and Ellison can fundraise and get progressives in office I don't give a flying poo poo about his reputation. If it doesn't happen then I'll keep protesting as I've been doing since Trump was elected.
even if perez does anything good he'll cave when the centrists grumble that they're being told not to vote for approving gas chambers, which is kind of the problem here

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

here are three buttigiegs, gabrielle angelique emmanuel, who show up when you search for animated buttigieg pictures on a google

please close thread now, this is the last post

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

logikv9 posted:

Except those Ellisonbros, gently caress em

I would say gently caress the perezbros but idk if we have any
Bip Roberts

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

TALK ABOUT VIRGINIA, YOU poo poo

edit: ok fine

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
my biggest beef with perez is that he looks like a cross between stephen miller and john waters

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Al! posted:

hahaha cnn played the entirety of ellison's speech and cut into perez's

i want to view this as a compromise, ellison getting deputy dnc chair. but in reality we're losing ellison in congress and having him overridden by an empty suit filling in as DNC chair.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

come on perez scream

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

please close thread now, this is the last post

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

holy poo poo perez is a loving terrible speaker