Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

the dems know their young supporters are buried in debt so why even bother trying to play nce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
Lol, the melt was as good as I imagined

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
ßç

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
PRESENT OFFERING.
https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/835589901370470400
OFFERING... ACCEPTABLE.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Trump would resign & undo everything he has done if you eat the poop as it falls out of his butt for a month. Are you a bad enough dude to save america

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Phi230 posted:

death by loving primary lets go

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Tonetta posted:

Trump would resign & undo everything he has done if you eat the poop as it falls out of his butt for a month. Are you a bad enough dude to save america

Someone call Jeb and tell him to bring a guac bowl, I'm sure that idiot wouldn't be able to tell the diff

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Lol at Perez's wiki page

quote:

Perez announced his candidacy for Chair of the Democratic National Committee in the 2017 election on December 15, 2016.[2][3] On February 25, 2017, Perez was elected Chairman on a second ballot after tremendous debate on whether or not a man with such a withdrawn hairline can handle the responsibility.Critics say like his hairline, he may carry the party backwards not forwards

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

FAUXTON posted:

Someone call Jeb and tell him to bring a guac bowl, I'm sure that idiot wouldn't be able to tell the diff

wow rude af

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Agrajag posted:

dems lose every election from today to infinity this is the thousand year reign of trump and gop

Edging so hard to this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/stupidhackathon/status/835578424299302912

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gonna need a lot more of this

For better or worse the DNC is extremely important to the Bernie wing, so just staying in the shadows and fundraising isn't gonna cut it even if that is the normal role. Perez and Ellison need to poo poo all over Trump and especially his downticket supporters like, nonstop.

If 2016 taught us anything, it's that a slanderous tweet is worth a million bucks in terms of harming your opponent

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

buttigiegbuttigiegbuttigiegbuttigiegbuttigiegbuttigiegbuttigiegbuttigiegbuttigiegbuttigiegbuttigiegbuttigiegbuttigieg

orange sky
May 7, 2007

So is Perez just a Hillary boi? Or is he different. Tell me what this man believes in so I can know how to feel about this

speng31b
May 8, 2010

orange sky posted:

Lol at Perez's wiki page

decent burn

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

FAUXTON posted:

It's gotta be u

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hes not wrong

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

orange sky posted:

So is Perez just a Hillary boi? Or is he different. Tell me what this man believes in so I can know how to feel about this
a progressive that unfortunately caves whenever the centrists tell him to do something against his position

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Phi230 posted:

death by loving primary lets go

are you talking about the democratic party or

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

orange sky posted:

He's basically the another dem like equivalent to Jeb!

Think of all the money he could raise and also his great DC connections!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

orange sky posted:

why dont you go over to the D&DDemocrat thread and see for yourself :grin:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

orange sky posted:

He represents the more progressive side of the Clinton-Obama wing, for whatever that is worth

He's got a good history on labor stuff, but he was also on board for TPP even after Clinton distanced herself from it. He has room to come out hard and gain credibility

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

quayle said obama was the worst ever

every president sucks

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Tonetta posted:

Not worth it imo. I ain't eat no 70 year old man poop for the sake of no nation, no sir

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Hillarybois all the way down

going down :pervert:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Ahahahah holy poo poo the carnaval theme some toys r us chose to go with here in Portugal

https://twitter.com/Miguel_layun/status/835529717814079488

Everything and everyone is retarded

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
lol DNC shoots itself straight up the eurethra, congrats trump on your 2020 victory. Keith would have won 🤔

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DaveWoo posted:

He's fine, but unfortunately his election will end up pissing off and alienating the faction of the left that's constantly looking for reasons to be pissed off and alienated

had ellison won the faction backing perez would've been even bigger pissbabies and they're actually in a position to gently caress things up for candidates

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

He represents the more progressive side of the Clinton-Obama wing, for whatever that is worth

He's got a good history on labor stuff, but he was also on board for TPP even after Clinton distanced herself from it. He has room to come out hard and gain credibility
I'd have a lot more respect for him if he bothered to show any muscle against the "centrists" of the party that are eager to approve throwing detainees in furnaces

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Presidents? Don't like them much, myself

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

If the DNC wanted someone who would come out hard they would have voted Mr Pete.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

lol DNC shoots itself straight up the eurethra, congrats trump on your 2020 victory. Keith would have won 🤔

Cher would have won imo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

orange sky posted:

Ahahahah holy poo poo the carnaval theme some toys r us chose to go with here in Portugal

https://twitter.com/Miguel_layun/status/835529717814079488

Everything and everyone is retarded

what the gently caress

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Presidents? Don't like them much, myself

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

I'd have a lot more respect for him if he bothered to show any muscle against the "centrists" of the party that are eager to approve throwing detainees in furnaces

Now is his chance, and probably the only one he gets

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Depeche Mode punches Spencer in the face
http://www.avclub.com/article/depeche-mode-tells-lifelong-fan-richard-spencer-fu-250908

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Former Everything posted:

Lol, the melt was as good as I imagined

was it as good as this one?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Lastgirl posted:

Cher would have won imo

Cher did win, has been winning consistantly since like the 60s

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

Now is his chance, and probably the only one he gets
And if he wastes it, can't wait for the country to get bulldozed by china and nato germany in 2028 and they squabble over what's left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

lmao Perez won :sad:

• Locked thread