jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

mormonpartyboat posted:

how do i speedrun trump
Do speed and DMT at the same time to blink 8 years through the cosmos.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Real talk I feel for Bernie more than just about any politician. He probably felt like he won the lottery when his primary campaign took off, and then he gets the bulk of his policy, his life's work, adopted by the prohibitive favorite for the election. Almost certainly that was waaaay more than he ever expected going in.

Then his own rabid fanboys help the antithesis of all of his principles win. Has to feel like living a horror movie.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Modus Pwnens posted:

Yeah, let's all hold hands as we jump off the loving cliff, that's been working out great.

lol, a totally fine DNC chair and a deputy chair endorsed by Bernie is jumping off a cliff

Brains are so loving broken right now

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

how do i speedrun trump

alcohol, lots of it

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Eifert Posting posted:

Real talk I feel for Bernie more than just about any politician. He probably felt like he won the lottery when his primary campaign took off, and then he gets the bulk of his policy, his life's work, adopted by the prohibitive favorite for the election. Almost certainly that was waaaay more than he ever expected going in.

Then his own rabid fanboys help the antithesis of all of his principles win. Has to feel like living a horror movie.

Exactly this

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

im very excited to hear new speedrun speedrun strats

once u achieve optimal speedrunning of your speedrun viewing you ascend to "grain silo pyramids" level woke

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

lmao I can't believe I forgot to post this

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

My Moms Penis posted:

It's weird to post fanfiction here.

Do not stand in the way of us potentially getting another epic akin of 'quaking in my uggs'.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Former Everything posted:

lol, a totally fine DNC chair and a deputy chair endorsed by Bernie is jumping off a cliff

Brains are so loving broken right now

TRUMP

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

how do i speedrun trump

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Ellison probably would have gotten away with more bullshit whereas Perez will be under constant pressure to please the base... I hope

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

change my name posted:

lmao I can't believe I forgot to post this

college republicans!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Plus their proposed plans for the future of the party at the state level were pretty much identical

Perez will very likely be perfectly fine and a trillion times better than DWS, the problem is that a lot of people will view this as a stark repudiation of all the progressives who have become extremely active in the party post-Trump. Perez's #1 job right now is to placate them, ideally with actions as well as words

he needs to literally do this

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/835144099787341825

i mean figuratively of course. I guess the US equivalent is throwing rotten fruit

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
thank u texas for the cheap shiner bock

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/835599232782434310

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

best case scenario is if he ignores the fascist "centrists" for once and lets ellison do everything

but as we've seen with trump darkness comes soon and fast

Those loving centrist dems are fascists!

- a totally reasonable person

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Admiral Ray posted:

college republicans!

Hillary's America is actually an award winning film! It just won a bunch of Razzies

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Yossarian-22 posted:

Ellison probably would have gotten away with more bullshit whereas Perez will be under constant pressure to please the base... I hope

Please the tip

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
wow, that sounfs pretty bad! let's check out the first of these 18 damning revelations:

quote:

From:perezte@dol.gov
To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2015-12-03 13:40