Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Brother Friendship posted:

You come across a green and verdant field filled with birds and insects of all manner. Dull skies above are obscured only by crimson clouds and a whisper of wind brings soft scents of pollen and morning dew.

An imp appears before you, his belly slick with slime, he bows and says to you:

"The Reaganite wing has been ascendant in the Democrat party since Clinton in 92. The Clinton machine has been fighting the Republican fight for over 30 years now and they let the GOP go loving bat poo poo insane. Unless the Democratic parties fundamentally changes there is going to be chaos in the ranks, perhaps even a replica of the Tea party wars of 2010 and 2012. The establishment Dems have their grip on power, but they'll find it increasingly tenuous. Consider how Bernie is now considered a cemented Democratic figure now. A failure to deliver electoral results or a suppression of grass roots activity will guarantee angst."

The imp polymorphs into a grasshopper and kicks away, soaring high above the flowers before being grasped in the talon of a red feathered bird and consumed for its precious nutrients.

Taking off, the bird screams as it flies away into the distance:

"Trump murdered an eight year old girl!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

You come across a green and verdant field filled with birds and insects of all manner. Dull skies above are obscured only by crimson clouds and a whisper of wind brings soft scents of pollen and morning dew.

"The Reaganite wing has been ascendant in the Democrat party since Clinton in 92. The Clinton machine has been fighting the Republican fight for over 30 years now and they let the GOP go loving bat poo poo insane. Unless the Democratic parties fundamentally changes there is going to be chaos in the ranks, perhaps even a replica of the Tea party wars of 2010 and 2012. The establishment Dems have their grip on power, but they'll find it increasingly tenuous. Consider how Bernie is now considered a cemented Democratic figure now. A failure to deliver electoral results or a suppression of grass roots activity will guarantee angst."

The imp polymorphs into a grasshopper and kicks away, soaring high above the flowers before being grasped in the talon of a red feathered bird and consumed for its precious nutrients.

>get bird

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/835596402415788036

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:eyepop:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

You can't take that.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
We have to pander to the young people who don't vote or vote for Gary loving Jill Stein. Bahahaha Bernie would have lost.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Real talk I feel for Bernie more than just about any politician. He probably felt like he won the lottery when his primary campaign took off, and then he gets the bulk of his policy, his life's work, adopted by the prohibitive favorite for the election. Almost certainly that was waaaay more than he ever expected going in.

Then his own rabid fanboys help the antithesis of all of his principles win. Has to feel like living a horror movie.
lol

Bernie bros gave Trump the win? D's really putting in the effort for their own irrelevance

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nice

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

This is my favorite joke and I wish that Conan didn't step on it so much

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
spoiler: every single goddamn senator including Bernie has voted yes on a Trump nominee at some point, they are all traitors that need to be run out of town on a rail

namaste

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tim-Kreider-Alderaan-Protest

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
also Franken was a-ok with SOPA

yell at Senators until they stop being stupid or primary them otherwise, they are all horrible

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
has anyone shooped a pic of trump slav squatting in a tracksuit on the whitehouse lawn yet?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Scent of Worf posted:

It feels good being liberated from the Democratic Party

from now on I will vote straight republican in every election, both local and national, in an effort to help bring about the death of the American empire ASAP.

:same:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CLOWN BALLOON IS COMING FOR YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

rad

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

when Le Pen wins she's gonna own Trump so hard at any negotiation.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Lastgirl posted:

Do Nite Crew

:hai:

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

dont they already agree on everything

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Admiral Ray posted:

le pen's another putin stooge though, how is she going to pwn him on anything

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER

Leviathan posted:

dont they already agree on everything

yes but le pen is a person with a real brain and as such that means she'll get everything that she wants

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

that distant sound you hear is capital laughing at you~

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

le pen's another putin stooge though, how is she going to pwn him on anything

Fascists ranks still have their own hierarchy

Trump is the wee-est peckers on the pecking order lollmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

capital loves me!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

nice meltdown

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

capital loves me!

Corporations are people, friend

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

yes but le pen is a person with a real brain and as such that means she'll get everything that she wants

big peckers get what they crave

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/835607531112316928

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

:smugdon:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

why are we still posting about trump now that b. giego buttigieg is the new president of the united states of america

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
posted this in the democrat thread by accident

Jose posted:

anyone itt who can do my household tasks in north east england so i can get blackout drunk instead of going to sleep slightly drunk?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Schnorkles posted:

i'm not sure capital is going to grow forever if their end result means killing/enslaving constituents

korea's a corporatocracy now and they still have healthcare and social nets

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Pathetic https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/835608648625836032

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Slamhound posted:

A woodpecker would peck all the all the wood a woodpecker COuld PECK COuld A PECKER WOOD PECKERWOOD PECKERWOOD PECKERWOOD PECKERWOOD

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

posted this in the democrat thread by accident

I think this is the new dem thread idk idc

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
SORRY FOR THE FUNNY OR DIE LINK but if u haven't seen Norm's roast of bob saver then you must, you must! http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/661a77b3da/norm-macdonald-trolls-the-bob-saget-roast

It's the greatest thing and the fact that they continue to have Comedy Central roasts after it is an insult to the fact that Norm defeated the format once-and-for-all

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i've lost 15 pounds so i'm celebrating by eating an entire pizza in one sitting because the dnc is poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

BeOSPOS posted:

I think this is the new dem thread idk idc

no mods no masters b!tch

• Locked thread