Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Im actually surprised he didnt sign an executive order making them illegal.

Holy hell what a little loving brat lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
Can somebody explain why Perez is lol-worthy? I know having the joke explained makes it less funny, but I really need to know.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Hahahah I loving knew it.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I think we've hit peak lol at this point.

What a loving pussy.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The onion skinned man will not tolerate intentional funny, it's like GOB on Arrested Development

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

3 A.M. Radio posted:

Can somebody explain why Perez is lol-worthy? I know having the joke explained makes it less funny, but I really need to know.

Perez is a prime example of the establishment Democratic Party which has gotten their rear end completely handed to them in all levels of government for the past 8 years. It's a direct statement that they learned absolutely nothing from what has been happening to them. They at least made Keith Ellison deputy chairman, but I believe they are simply thinking hatred of Donald Trump will magically make their poo poo not stink. The Democratic Party establishment are centrist idiots who can't see the writing on the wall.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

just saw this. he really is an evil gently caress

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Egbert Souse posted:

What a loving pussy.

lol the president of the united states is afraid of the main stream media just fuckin lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

They can still roast him when he's not there, right?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Bust Rodd posted:

LoL'in because this probably fed 25% of students in my small mountain middle/high school. Imagine the president allowing some rich waspy lady literally taking food out of children's mouths... as like their first loving move.

"For our second move, were looking at just bombing some of them."

Our local community is at 70% free and reduced lunch. Parents had better start trading in their late model decked out pick up trucks and SUVs for lunch money.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

3 A.M. Radio posted:

He's more of the same type of out of touch, feckless, spineless corporate shill Democrat, who as a party learned literally nothing from getting their asses handed to them not only by trump but in almost every office that was on the ballot in 2016. House, senate, and a lot of state government posts went red, hard. New blood and a thorough scrubbing of the party's worthless establishment might get them a shot at clawing back in 2018 & 2020, but that's definitely not going to happen now.

For extra lol, the DNC convention opened with a proposed amendment to ban corporate & lobbyist money, and that was shot down almost immediately. They will never win another election unless they shift drastically left, but they won't because they're bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs, Citibank, et al.

e: f, b.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

Sarah Problem posted:

Perez is a prime example of the establishment Democratic Party which has gotten their rear end completely handed to them in all levels of government for the past 8 years. It's a direct statement that they learned absolutely nothing from what has been happening to them. They at least made Keith Ellison deputy chairman, but I believe they are simply thinking hatred of Donald Trump will magically make their poo poo not stink. The Democratic Party establishment are centrist idiots who can't see the writing on the wall.

Thank you.

And lol.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

3 A.M. Radio posted:

He's the pick the Obama/Clinton Krew floated up in opposition to the guy the pro Bernie left wing wanted. It could have been an easy olive branch to give Ellison the win and soothe over old wounds, but lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
screw sugar coating dnc with this center right bs. we are stuck with the right party and the ultra right party for the next forever :911:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Needs a safe space to protect his fee-fees.

Cannot get the gently caress off of social media.

Folds like a wet paper bag when confronted with someone who knows what they're doing (e.g. folding and reiterating the One China policy after saying it was a bargaining chip).

Donald J. Trump: First Millenial President.

LOL

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lols all round

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
and yet trump supporters see this as him dunking on those "fake news" types because lmao

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Like the central argument quisling neoliberals make for Perez is that they're exactly the same and it's a meaningless position anyway, but then if that's the case why wouldn't you just give the progressives the W for sweet, sweet optics like lol come on

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh oh hey they can do the empty chair thing that clint eastwood did

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

my new dog posted:

that owned

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Can we start calling Trump "Old Yellowstain"

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

Egbert Souse posted:

Can we start calling Trump "Old Orangestain"

ftfy

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jose posted:

we can lol with trump but

I'm assuming that since no one reacted to it that you guys have talked about the tape to death, but just more lol that loving scotch tape is part of any president's wardrobe

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

I'm assuming that since no one reacted to it that you guys have talked about the tape to death, but just more lol that loving scotch tape is part of any president's wardrobe

we have covered this but it is still worth a retro lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's new to me, lol at everything this really is the best world

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i still don't get it. you tuck it in. it's built into the tie.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lol!

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Professor Shark posted:

I've seen it lots of times but I just noticed he's taped it over the tail loop lol

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
hundreds of years of democracy are being swiftly dismantled by a man who can't even work his tie properly lol

the country is being run by a toddler lol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
LE GRAND CHEETO!
:lol:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

i still don't get it. you tuck it in. it's built into the tie.

Tie Talk: I have a long torso and most ties don't fit me when I use a Windsor Knot and often a Half Windsor, depending on the material, so I often use a Four-in-Hand.

Of course if I want to use a W/HW I just buy a size Tall tie, I guess President Silverspoon doesn't do that

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i think hes dona a fat person knot and its not long enough to tuck into that bit

if only he had some sort of trump branded accessory for this situation

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

If Trump can't figure out how to use the loop on his tie, how much you wanna bet he either A) Uses clip-ons B) Needs someone to tie his ties or C) Got all his ties tied once, now just keeps them tied so they just slip on?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

quote:

“You have to understand that on the emotional level, a lot of people liked Keith’s message, and liked the idea of the dramatic change,” said Jacobs, chair of the Nassau County Democratic Party on Long Island. “On the more intellectual level, we had a sense ― and I think this is what a lot of folks had a sense ― that this would shift the party too far to the left. That was the back and forth.”

:ughh:

They're going to prop up Cuomo/Booker/Hillary in 2020, they'll have tepid support and it'll be another nail biter. Demographics indicate a halfway competent Democratic party would have the White House on lockdown for the next 50 years, but nope, not our DNC!

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

my new dog posted:

Hell they could just look directly into the camera, you know trumps gonna be watching it, dictating tweets between tantrums

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

hundreds of years of democracy are being swiftly dismantled by a man who can't even work his tie properly lol

the country is being run by a toddler lol

I can't wait until he audibly defecates in his man diaper live on debate night in 2019 and still gets re-elected lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

nah trump wears his tie way too long so there's no reason not to just tie it normally and tuck it.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Hell they could just look directly into the camera, you know trumps gonna be watching it, dictating tweets between tantrums

have alec baldwin sit in as a replacement for trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

nah trump wears his tie way too long so there's no reason not to just tie it normally and tuck it.

Holy Moly