Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

Alaska

Hawaiii

Porto Rican

ur move bitch

so your latest example is 68 years old?

dude, spend some time outside of america

only canada cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

only canada cares.

loving SAD.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

so your latest example is 68 years old?

dude, spend some time outside of america

only canada cares.

weak sauce bra when was the last time caada annexed anything?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

this is actually. literally. IRL. literally. What is happening in real life.

This is seriously. Seriously.

What is happening.

I have tlaked to peeps who know

this is whats happening
He was a good man... what a rotten way to die.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

weak sauce bra when was the last time caada annexed anything?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1awwAgU_t8

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Baloogan posted:

loving SAD.

If MAD is mutually assured destruction, SAD is..... Stupidly Assured Destruction?

:sad:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yossarian-22 posted:

If MAD is mutually assured destruction, SAD is..... Stupidly Assured Destruction?

:sad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK5Sn-hGZ7M

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

This limo guard should play Letho in the live action Witcher.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG-joM72_L0

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z64HCi2rQkE

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F5459jCtuM

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i am, btw, storing the bible with the same level of redudancy as my anime collection

so

:3:

furutre will be anime

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the future belongs to the baloogans

---issac asimov

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

yo baloogan peep this Canadian masterpiece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nGPgcZ3CWI

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

thecluckmeme posted:

yo baloogan peep this Canadian masterpiece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nGPgcZ3CWI

lol "the cuck meme"

gimme alternate link or gimme death

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Have a live version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjaRAnLkcY

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i watched that john oliver sketch where trump is bad at hand shaking at it reminded me of my dead step grandpa Dave who lived to be a hundred. he was really good at business and died rich. like, i guess dying with a lot o fmoney didnt make him a better person, but he sure died more comfortably at 100 years of age for not being poor

he taught me his philosophy for handshakes: firm grip, but not too firm. once up, oncee down, let go. don't be human being and hold on too long, you're a man. you don't yearn for the warm embrace of a man's hand against your own.

first off, did you nkow that if you live to be a hundred in america you get a letter from the president? like your local us postal office will make it a point to deliver a letter signed by the presidents auto pen, even on a sunday, just to m ake sure you get it. i know this because my grand uncle dave got his signed letter on a sunday and i was there to witness the delivery. this is a big thing for a pstman, apparently

anyway, i never knew my grand uncle dave too well. he was a guy who married my maternal grandma when he was in his 80's. but every time i met him he would do cool poo poo like give me shotgun shells when i was 6. he loving ruled, is what im saying. Like i literaly got called into my principals office for having shotgun shells in my 2nd grade backpack and my 92 year old not-related-by-blood grandpa showed up in his cadillac to call my principal a pussy for getting pissed off about a child having amunition with no way to fire it.

his name was Dave. Dave loving ruled. One time, his private 1940's airplane had a problem and he landed in some farmer's corn field. Dave and his buddy were freaking out until the idiot farmer ran up and asked,

"Golll-ee, are you with the military?"

"Uh, yeah. Of course we are. Can you.. uh.. take down your fence over there so we can take off?"

"Sure as shootin'!"

They convinced a farmer to destroy an acre of crops tearing down his own fence with his tractor so they could fly off and as they're looking out the window the guy is saluting them and as Dave told it they laughed for an entire hour on their way home

dabe ruled

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol its no evven close to anime why would why should i why COULD i pay attention to u

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

i watched that john oliver sketch where trump is bad at hand shaking at it reminded me of my dead step grandpa Dave who lived to be a hundred. he was really good at business and died rich. like, i guess dying with a lot o fmoney didnt make him a better person, but he sure died more comfortably at 100 years of age for not being poorhe taught me his philosophy for handshakes: firm grip, but not too firm. once up, oncee down, let go. don't be human being and hold on too long, you're a man. you don't yearn for the warm embrace of a man's hand against your own.first off, did you nkow that if you live to be a hundred in america you get a letter from the president? like your local us postal office will make it a point to deliver a letter signed by the presidents auto pen, even on a sunday, just to m ake sure you get it. i know this because my grand uncle dave got his signed letter on a sunday and i was there to witness the delivery. this is a big thing for a pstman, apparentlyanyway, i never knew my grand uncle dave too well. he was a guy who married my maternal grandma when he was in his 80's. but every time i met him he would do cool poo poo like give me shotgun shells when i was 6. he loving ruled, is what im saying. Like i literaly got called into my principals office for having shotgun shells in my 2nd grade backpack and my 92 year old not-related-by-blood grandpa showed up in his cadillac to call my principal a pussy for getting pissed off about a child having amunition with no way to fire it.his name was Dave. Dave loving ruled. One time, his private 1940's airplane had a problem and he landed in some farmer's corn field. Dave and his buddy were freaking out until the idiot farmer ran up and asked,"Golll-ee, are you with the military?""Uh, yeah. Of course we are. Can you.. uh.. take down your fence over there so we can take off?""Sure as shootin'!"They convinced a farmer to destroy an acre of crops tearing down his own fence with his tractor so they could fly off and as they're looking out the window the guy is saluting them and as Dave told it they laughed for an entire hour on their way homedabe ruled

tldr
listenting to AMV

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
suck my international dick you provincial cuckophobiac

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
OH GOD THIS CAME FEROM OVER THE STATE BORDER

i care so mcuh

THIS SCARES ME

--cumshitter

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh GOD oh GAWD i need more sand to bury my head in
--cuckshitter

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
~lamo i wanna peeps to pay attention to my grade 11 levle writings as though they matter as much as anime while i poo poo upon anime~

-- cuckcucker

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
aoerigumaew0g8j0g89jae0gi8jearg
--cuckcuckcucker

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Baloogan posted:

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP UTRMP TRUTP MRTUORPITUM RPTU TRUMP!!!

da

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
T R U M P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
this is why trump won

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
my great aunt lived to 101 and she wasn't rich she just never spent any money except on cigarettes. never drove a car. never had kids. never bought anything really. and never traveled except for a trip to pre-castro cuba. (she remembered seeing batista's convoy drive by armed to the teeth.)

she lived a dignified life though. this keeping-up-with-the-joneses post-war mentality has brainwashed everybody.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

re: trump as maximinus thrax

Historia Augusta posted:

He suffered no nobleman at all to be near his person, ruling in this respect precisely like Spartacus or Athenio. He put all of Alexander's ministers to death in one way or another and disregarded his directions. And while he held Alexander's friends and ministers under suspicion, he became more cruel...But by this time the Romans could bear his barbarities no longer — the way in which he called up informers and incited accusers, invented false offences, killed innocent men, condemned all whoever came to trial, reduced the richest men to utter poverty and never sought money anywhere save in some other's ruin, put many generals and many men of consular rank to death for no offence, carried others about in waggons without food and drink, and kept others in confinement, in short neglected nothing which he thought might prove effectual for cruelty — and, unable to suffer these things longer, they rose against him in revolt. And not only the Romans, but, because he had been savage to the soldiers also, the armies which were in Africa rose in sudden and powerful rebellion and hailed the aged and venerable Gordian who was proconsul there, as emperor.

i would say bernie is gordian but uh

gordian doesn't have a very happy ending

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
bloogan,

the attention you have shone on my humble self nourishes me

i only hope i can return the kindness and inspire the happiness you have sown in me tenfold

~~much peace and love~~

-cumshitter

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Baloogan posted:

one day there will be an anime about sewer inspectors with a great soundtrack and then you will understand

I'd watch Planetes but in sewers.

(Phew, I was able to reference one of the four animes I've watched. Now the thread will accept me.)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol in the recommendeds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYtteOe9iBw&t=1s

I forgot this fuckin weird rear end anime existed, I should actually watch it all the way through, I think i only ever watched like 3 eps years ago and it was weird as fuckkkk

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Baloogan's posts are like when you open a chocolate bar and are initially disappointed to find that it's all melted, but you eat it anyway, kind of slurping it down and getting it all over the place, and it's delicious, but then you look up and see that someone is watching you with a horrified expression.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I want some rolos bigtime

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/835677636697468929

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
alternatively kisses that have been thrown in the fridge so they're hard n crunch, also owns

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i am making GBS threads cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

bloogan,

the attention you have shone on my humble self nourishes me

i only hope i can return the kindness and inspire the happiness you have sown in me tenfold

~~much peace and love~~

-cumshitter

*yanks u up by your lapels*

get the gently caress up you got a 2005 reg date
dust yo self off
im just furious and unsatiated because im between anime
and apparently 6 volumtes on in the manga the issues i wanted resolved in the finale aren't resolved sooooooooooooooooooooooo
fantastic fukin anime betst ainnnnnnnneme isve seen inse like i rewatched eva or like uuuuuum kill la kill

• Locked thread