Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Jose posted:

reagan missed one because he got shot not because he was a big baby lol

His brain was also rapidly being claimed by Alzheimer's at the time, only our wasteland lorekeepers will know the truth of the Trump presidency's reasons for these snubs

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

Dial-a-Dog posted:

His brain was also rapidly being claimed by Alzheimer's at the time, only our wasteland lorekeepers will know the truth of the Trump presidency's reasons for these snubs

"And lo did the president snub them for his is a big nasty pissboy who should get in the garbage"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ah was starting to fear there werent gonna be any yuge lols this weekend

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Krinkle posted:

Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Donald Trump is in the white house. Turn on tv and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears.

lmfao

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835814988686233601

local time: 0633

that's a solid lol from me

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I'm concerned about his prostate

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826060143825666051

What are quotation marks anyway

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835817351178301440

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835817351178301440

its 6:44am in washington and i think he might be having a psychotic break

lol

efb

XMNN fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Feb 26, 2017

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol early morning trump tantrums

it is hilarious you can easily tell when it's him and when it's a handler

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trump and The GOP are not Thomas Jefferson Republicans, they;re racists and corporate feudalists looking to enslave people and steal more money with your labour .

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
you have to admire his work ethic what other president would have woken up at the crack of dawn to carry out vital national duties like his various twitter feuds

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

a surprisingly coherent dare post lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

idgaf about u posted:

Trump and The GOP are not Thomas Jefferson Republicans, they;re racists and corporate feudalists looking to enslave people and steal more money with your labour .
hi dare I believe you were actually looking for this thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810079&pagenumber=74&perpage=40

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Early weekend morning must be Trump's prime time. No handlers available to stop him, as they are not old grampas who wake up at 6 on.a sunday to yell at morning shows.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what's on the president of the united states mind at 6:30 AM on a Sunday morning?

oh still on about the rigged DNC and failing New York Times

trump could have the most detailed memoir/presidential biography of all time but you can only fill so many pages with the same 4 topics repeated

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
has Veep been canceled yet out of sheer respect for these nonstop lols

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i was thinking a few weeks back that it is a really good thing veep had its run just in time because if you rewatch that show now i feel like a lot of the things they do as outright parody have actually happened. i couldnt tell if the end of last season was supposed to be the end of the show or not though. it would be a fine ending i think. they should probably just leave it now...

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

idgaf about u posted:

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

it's like call of cthulhu cause usually it's just the howling of a madman but every once in a while he latches onto a deep and unsettling universal truth, like that bernie woulda won

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
apparently they stopped making the thick of it after they kept having to throw out plot ideas because the government actually did them

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i actually somewhat care about the outcome of the DNC whatever thing that happened and i would have never thought about it today if not for that tweet.

seriously i think he might care more than any other person

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
*yawn*

proj and mabel killing tribes and losing every1 money

#fired

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol i love how its always "the failing" nyt. still loling at him pussying out of the jokes dinner

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Iran's president in open letter to Trump about treating women

http://www.brecorder.com/2017/02/26/337895

Lol

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
ya mabel ur attitude and ur ability to be a complete loving loser precedes you more than my infamy or all the massive bodies of lies and embellishments surrounding me

ppl will know of your special brand of faggotry before you are even aware

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

XMNN posted:

apparently they stopped making the thick of it after they kept having to throw out plot ideas because the government actually did them

Twice in a row on the final series the government announced a policy that had been a plotpoint the night before. One was the libdem small business bank, can't remember the other.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Journalists being "the enemy of the people" is legit, non ironic, terrifying poo poo

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Professor Shark posted:

Journalists being "the enemy of the people" is legit, non ironic, terrifying poo poo

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Professor Shark posted:

OH HEY WELCOME TO SA WHERE EVERYONE IS A GREEDY IGNORANT LOSER PROJECTING THEIR ISSUES WITH GOSSIP AND LIES ON OTHER PPL FOR SOCIAL CLOUT THAT CAN NEVER EXIST WHEN ITS FABRICATED BEYOND INCEST FART SNIFFING LOSERS LIKE GOONS

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
oh, brother

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Imagine the candidate from The Dead Zone making it into the Oval Office except it's Sunday February 26th 2017 and this is real life and you're stuck in it lol

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Professor Shark posted:

We in the UK had one of our biggest newspapers, The Daily Mail, declare that the judges that rejected May's assertion that she could trigger Brexit all by herself the Enemies Of The People. They went on to mention one of the judges was a homosexual Olympic fencer as a further charge against him.

Bad times. lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
times are tough the people have a lot of enemies

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Restrained Crown Posse posted:

We in the UK had one of our biggest newspapers, The Daily Mail, declare that the judges that rejected May's assertion that she could trigger Brexit all by herself the Enemies Of The People. They went on to mention one of the judges was a homosexual Olympic fencer as a further charge against him.

Bad times. lol

lol that isn't a charge, that's a copy-and-paste job from Wikipedia haha

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
i gonna call the facebook on u for posting about me h3h3 #TRUMPED

(U PPL R loving RETARDED TRUMP IS TERRIBLE)

idgaf about u
Feb 26, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
i vote liberal or green party every year (bill blaire, gently caress that lol)

SA managed to get Trump elected with SJWism and BAD LIBERAL ETHICS

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

idgaf about u posted:

OH HEY WELCOME TO SA WHERE EVERYONE IS A GREEDY IGNORANT LOSER PROJECTING THEIR ISSUES WITH GOSSIP AND LIES ON OTHER PPL FOR SOCIAL CLOUT THAT CAN NEVER EXIST WHEN ITS FABRICATED BEYOND INCEST FART SNIFFING LOSERS LIKE GOONS

You should go for a nice walk today and just get away from the internet for an hour, I think it would be good for you, I'm doing the same thing today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Professor Shark posted:

Imagine the candidate from The Dead Zone making it into the Oval Office except it's Sunday February 26th 2017 and this is real life and you're stuck in it lol

i like the babies that weren't used as human shields.

Professor Shark posted:

the fact that murdering journalists is a popular message that resounds with these people enough to go on a t-shirt merits a terrified manic laugh from this cowpoke