Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Squizzle posted:

rip in peace, paxton pullman

we will never forget how you and yr many wives battled space and the moon peoples it contained

so say we all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Squizzle posted:

friendo have you considered shuttin the gently caress up for a while and taking some deep breaths???????

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Squizzle for pres

He would have won

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Good morning

RIP Bill Paxton

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Squizzle posted:

friendo have you considered shuttin the gently caress up for a while and taking some deep breaths???????

i'm a republican now, i love the republic and free-market nazi jesus

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

perhaps he can be remembered best by pullman paxton, no relation

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

BeOSPOS posted:

What's trump kill count now? An 8 year old American girl, a navy seal, Kim jong nam, several non-suspicious Russian ambassadors, bill paxton...
Well, someone Trump allies with did kill the Russian ambassadors...

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

:420:i:420:d:420:i:420:d:420:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

BeOSPOS posted:

What's trump kill count now? An 8 year old American girl, a navy seal, Kim jong nam, several non-suspicious Russian ambassadors, bill paxton...

alan colmes

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
game

over

man

:rip:

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
His name was Bill Paxton

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

why is everybody getting off this rock in their 60s now

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Squizzle posted:

whats this about a pit of suck

The lead antagonist was killed off after Season 3 and HBO cut the show's funding, so there were less episodes. So the showrunners decided to cram 12 episodes of plot into 10 episodes and speed up the pacing.

Chloë Sevigny won a Golden Globe for Season 3 and drunkenly ranted to a reporter during Season 4 about how the show was terrible and she was embarrassed to be a part of it. The reporter published everything she said, and Chloë claimed that the reporter made the whole thing up. The reporter then responded by posting audio of their entire conversation online.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

rip the navy seal, the 8 year old girl, and also bill paxton

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/chris-christie-town-halls-jersey-235409

quote:

“Welcome to the real world of responsibility,” Christie said
says the man who let most of his staff take the fall for him

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

americas avwage life expectancy is plummeting, death dont wait for nobody not even donaldo truck

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

magiccarpet posted:

TRUMP is going to lower the average life expectancy by like ten years

We are going to make our country great again

♪ I don't care if i ever come down ♪

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

rip the navy seal, the 8 year old girl, and also bill paxton

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

But first, Hyperion, for book club. Wish me luck fair goones as I typically shy away from ~500 page books for being altogether too dense and verbose for their own good

oh my god hyperion is so good, i have read the whole series including endymioj probably 3x

endymion is a little slow to get rolling but i now enjoy it as much or more than hyperion

please pm me to talk about it :3:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

gently caress The Navy Seal. Marry Bill Paxton. Kill the 8 Year Old Girl

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

bill paxton has been killed by an alien, a predator, a terminator, and now a US prez

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

That DICK! posted:

gently caress The Navy Seal. Marry Bill Paxton. Kill the 8 Year Old Girl

gently caress the seal, marry the 8 year old and kill Bill

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Recap
Immediately signed bill that makes it much harder for lower and middle income Americans to get a mortgage
Gave cabinet positions to key PAC donors
Appointed a Klansman attorney general
Sent Navy SEALS to do a mission in Yemen that Obama passed on due to lack of intel, which ended up being far more dangerous than thought, leading to dozens of civilians, a SEAL and an American 8yo dead. Also lost a $75mil chopper
Yemen tells US after we can’t run military through their airspace
Admitting Bannon tricked him into placing him on the NSC
Constant leaks from his own staff
Losing an entire department of senior State Dept personnel to mass resignation
Literally ignoring a major natural disaster with a dam collapse in California
Crashed a wedding with the loving Japanese PM
Discussed classified military intelligence in front of a crowd of civilians to look cool
Allowed unsecured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs
Insisting on using unsecured Android phone
Refusing to record calls with Putin
Lying about voter fraud since he feels insecure that he lost the popular vote bigly
Wife and son costing taxpayers $1 million per day to protect in their tower
Weekly visits to his lovely Florida resort costing $3 million per trip
Using the office of the president to advertise daughter’s failing clothing line
Refusing to fully divest from worldwide business holdings
Attempted to bar American citizens and green card holders from reentry into country due to being Muslim
Drove people in mass to protest and shut down airports across the country, leading to record ACLU donations
Having the Muslim Ban swiftly overturned by the courts
Not mentioning Jews during a loving holocaust remembrance
Strongly alluding to conspiring with a foreign govt to win the presidency
Telling federal law enforcement to ignore white supremacist groups which are now infiltrating our police depts. (according to the Intercept)
Allowing the FSB to operate more easily in the USA
Having national security advisor Flynn outed as a Russian stooge despite being told a month before taking the office that he was compromised
Told Flynn to resign because he lied to VP Pence that he hadn’t talked to the ambassador about sanctions
Secret Service Director resigns
NYT and CNN reports Trump’s campaign had many discussions with Russian intelligence
Kellyanne Conway gets blackballed from many news shows because of constant lying
CEO of Carl Jr revokes his shot at Labor Sec because Oprah released vid of his wife talking about him beating her
Trump turned back opposition to One China policy, and magically got a trademark for his brand in China that he fought years to get
Signs bill allowing coal companies to dump pollution into water sources because why not
Does insane 77 minute press conference on which he claims he isn’t ranting and raving. Goes on rants about Hillary, Uranium being dangerous and stuff, tells a Jewish man he asked an unfair question when asked if he would say something to stop anti semitism, and presumes a black reporter knows how to get in contact with the black caucus.
Report says Flynn lied to FBI about contents of the phone calls with the Russian ambassador, and he did actually talk about sanctions with Russia
FOX NEWS reports Trump was briefed on Flynn’s call to the ambassador, which means Trump ordered the call, or told Flynn to lie to Pence, or both
Picks a new national security advisor and he refuses
AP leaks draft memo stating National Guard being used to “round up” undocumented immigrants
Trump declares the media the enemy of the American people except Fox and Friends which are really nice
Audio tapes leak of Trump selling off access to sit in on interviews with potential cabinet members
Holds first campaign rally of 2020 at day 30 of his Presidency in 2017. Cause that is normal. Invites clearly deranged fan on stage unchecked my secret service.
Lies about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened
In 30 days in office, spent six full days playing golf
Started calling his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago the “Winter White House” but realized he still would like to go to it every weekend so changed it to “Southern White House”
Gets rejected by UK parliament to visit and speak
Named Lt Gen HR McMaster as the Director of the National Security Council, no one in the NSC was alerted about it until the news broke. Also apparently since he is in active duty, he could not decline.
Politico reports staff has to give Trump positive reports from right wing sites and blogs to keep his spirits up or else he lashes out on Twitter
Reverses Obama policy on Transgenders not getting bashed for trying to take a poo poo
Bannon and Preibus had a interview at CPAC in which Bannon, in his own words, vowed a daily battle for the “deconstructive of the administrative state”
Spicer indicates that Trump admin may crack down on states with loose marijuana laws
CNN reports that the White House asked the FBI to tell reporters that the investigations against Trump/Dossier/Russia were not happening and they declined
Additional reporting showed Trump OK’d the Yemeni raid over dinner with Bannon and his son-in-law, and was not in the situation room during the raid. He was also tweeting during it (tweets later deleted)
Trump speaks at CPAC, says nothing except “We’re all Americans, no matter what color we bleed”
Spicer doesn’t let CNN, NYT, BBC and others into a private press briefing
DHS spiked a report after the Trump admin said it didn’t like its findings, which was the Muslim ban was worthless
Trump asked for a different study that shows it would be benefical. Someone tell leaked the original report to the AP.
Trump admin enlisted Sen Burr and Rep Nunes, who are on Senate and House intelligence committees, to tell the media there was nothing to the Russia ties
Trump declined to go to the White House Correspondents Dinner because they hurt his fee fees

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
ugh, why is sleepy chuck T interviewing libertarian-named Hickenlooper instead of hammering russia and bannon for 42 minutes

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

this, but the opposite

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i wonder how long i will live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zblsh5LpzBo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkkU3GubwIQ

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

this, but the opposite

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Leviathan posted:

bill paxton has been killed by an alien, a predator, a terminator, and now a US prez

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

william paxton was cool

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRvPpOAyh4I

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RobertWilonsky/status/835877898972184576

he's the boy on top

should've asked him about the zodiac killer's daddy when we had the chance

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
gently caress Me And Die

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Also gently caress Trump for those morning tweets

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

triple sulk posted:

Also gently caress Trump for those morning tweets

Yea they are pathetic.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/835882884196106240

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

til u fukken die

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/835880249099419648
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/835880437465645057

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Leviathan posted:

ugh, why is sleepy chuck T interviewing libertarian-named Hickenlooper instead of hammering russia and bannon for 42 minutes

because he's an idiot hack r-bomb cuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

CortezFantastic posted:

Recap
Immediately signed bill that makes it much harder for lower and middle income Americans to get a mortgage
Gave cabinet positions to key PAC donors
Appointed a Klansman attorney general
Sent Navy SEALS to do a mission in Yemen that Obama passed on due to lack of intel, which ended up being far more dangerous than thought, leading to dozens of civilians, a SEAL and an American 8yo dead. Also lost a $75mil chopper
Yemen tells US after we can’t run military through their airspace
Admitting Bannon tricked him into placing him on the NSC
Constant leaks from his own staff
Losing an entire department of senior State Dept personnel to mass resignation
Literally ignoring a major natural disaster with a dam collapse in California
Crashed a wedding with the loving Japanese PM
Discussed classified military intelligence in front of a crowd of civilians to look cool
Allowed unsecured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs
Insisting on using unsecured Android phone
Refusing to record calls with Putin
Lying about voter fraud since he feels insecure that he lost the popular vote bigly
Wife and son costing taxpayers $1 million per day to protect in their tower
Weekly visits to his lovely Florida resort costing $3 million per trip
Using the office of the president to advertise daughter’s failing clothing line
Refusing to fully divest from worldwide business holdings
Attempted to bar American citizens and green card holders from reentry into country due to being Muslim
Drove people in mass to protest and shut down airports across the country, leading to record ACLU donations
Having the Muslim Ban swiftly overturned by the courts
Not mentioning Jews during a loving holocaust remembrance
Strongly alluding to conspiring with a foreign govt to win the presidency
Telling federal law enforcement to ignore white supremacist groups which are now infiltrating our police depts. (according to the Intercept)
Allowing the FSB to operate more easily in the USA
Having national security advisor Flynn outed as a Russian stooge despite being told a month before taking the office that he was compromised
Told Flynn to resign because he lied to VP Pence that he hadn’t talked to the ambassador about sanctions
Secret Service Director resigns
NYT and CNN reports Trump’s campaign had many discussions with Russian intelligence
Kellyanne Conway gets blackballed from many news shows because of constant lying
CEO of Carl Jr revokes his shot at Labor Sec because Oprah released vid of his wife talking about him beating her
Trump turned back opposition to One China policy, and magically got a trademark for his brand in China that he fought years to get
Signs bill allowing coal companies to dump pollution into water sources because why not
Does insane 77 minute press conference on which he claims he isn’t ranting and raving. Goes on rants about Hillary, Uranium being dangerous and stuff, tells a Jewish man he asked an unfair question when asked if he would say something to stop anti semitism, and presumes a black reporter knows how to get in contact with the black caucus.
Report says Flynn lied to FBI about contents of the phone calls with the Russian ambassador, and he did actually talk about sanctions with Russia
FOX NEWS reports Trump was briefed on Flynn’s call to the ambassador, which means Trump ordered the call, or told Flynn to lie to Pence, or both
Picks a new national security advisor and he refuses
AP leaks draft memo stating National Guard being used to “round up” undocumented immigrants
Trump declares the media the enemy of the American people except Fox and Friends which are really nice
Audio tapes leak of Trump selling off access to sit in on interviews with potential cabinet members
Holds first campaign rally of 2020 at day 30 of his Presidency in 2017. Cause that is normal. Invites clearly deranged fan on stage unchecked my secret service.
Lies about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened
In 30 days in office, spent six full days playing golf
Started calling his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago the “Winter White House” but realized he still would like to go to it every weekend so changed it to “Southern White House”
Gets rejected by UK parliament to visit and speak
Named Lt Gen HR McMaster as the Director of the National Security Council, no one in the NSC was alerted about it until the news broke. Also apparently since he is in active duty, he could not decline.
Politico reports staff has to give Trump positive reports from right wing sites and blogs to keep his spirits up or else he lashes out on Twitter
Reverses Obama policy on Transgenders not getting bashed for trying to take a poo poo
Bannon and Preibus had a interview at CPAC in which Bannon, in his own words, vowed a daily battle for the “deconstructive of the administrative state”
Spicer indicates that Trump admin may crack down on states with loose marijuana laws
CNN reports that the White House asked the FBI to tell reporters that the investigations against Trump/Dossier/Russia were not happening and they declined
Additional reporting showed Trump OK’d the Yemeni raid over dinner with Bannon and his son-in-law, and was not in the situation room during the raid. He was also tweeting during it (tweets later deleted)
Trump speaks at CPAC, says nothing except “We’re all Americans, no matter what color we bleed”
Spicer doesn’t let CNN, NYT, BBC and others into a private press briefing
DHS spiked a report after the Trump admin said it didn’t like its findings, which was the Muslim ban was worthless
Trump asked for a different study that shows it would be benefical. Someone tell leaked the original report to the AP.
Trump admin enlisted Sen Burr and Rep Nunes, who are on Senate and House intelligence committees, to tell the media there was nothing to the Russia ties
Trump declined to go to the White House Correspondents Dinner because they hurt his fee fees

Missing a lot of content :suicide:

• Locked thread