Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Am high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Shook a weeds hand, it was good. Man.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Pro tip for eating slower: smoke too much, continually forget you're eating

this has the bonus of the new, happy feeling of sheer delight you get when you realize that there's nachos beside you

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Tendai posted:

Pro tip for eating slower: smoke too much, continually forget you're eating

this has the bonus of the new, happy feeling of sheer delight you get when you realize that there's nachos beside you

Doesn't work as well with fast food that is gross cold

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
weed is bad guis

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i always eat too fast

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I have a cut in my mouth and it makes eating real annoying. Going to try some weed and see if it helps

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
i wait till i get suuper hungry then smoke. I then can chull before eating anything. Munchies can be contained but sometimes the flood gates are released and i devour the souls of everything in the vicinity

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
my tolerance is lower when my stomach is empty, I don't know why but until I figured it out I would mysteriously get hosed up by a dose that should just give me the chill, and it wasn't for like a couple of years until I figured out the common thread. not even related to edibles, just smoking it vaping

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROgK6pQNJhs

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Is weed good to eat?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Whoa that's cool, I use a PAX 2 now but I had an original one until it got clogged and wouldn't retract and stuff, then I used a Firefly until the glass bowl cracked.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
should i smoke weed

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

should i smoke weed

Signs point to yes

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

500 good dogs posted:

Signs point to yes

wow finally everything's looking up for me

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I woke up this morning with a terrible hangover and was like oh god please kill me end this misery

Then I smoked a little weed and the headache went away and I went back to sleep for four hours and woke up feelin' fine. Thanks weed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

The Bananana posted:

Is weed good to eat?

:yeah:

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

should i smoke weed

StarkRavingMad posted:

I woke up this morning with a terrible hangover and was like oh god please kill me end this misery

Then I smoked a little weed and the headache went away and I went back to sleep for four hours and woke up feelin' fine. Thanks weed

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I wanna eat weed and then play some whacky digital drums

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I wanna smoke weed

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I'm finishing work soon, then I'll punch cones.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Update: Just got home from work, I've had two cones and now I'm petting my cat and watching my 3D printer.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

update: i smoked weed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
almost out of weed :(

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i have returned from the western lands with many weeds. cherry pie, thin mint cookies, sunset sherbet, and some gorilla glue chocolate that i already finished

out of all the dispensaries i went to the best one was in Vancouver BC, every kind of weed had a little card telling you what it did for depression or anxiety or how much it would affect your appetite. also the people working there were great

in Seattle i went to the first "big business" dispensary I've seen so far. not that a huge company was necessarily running the place but it was big, there was a huge line, they were trying to get everyone in and out in a hurry, and everything they were selling was prepackaged and heavily branded.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
was it called herban legend or something if so that is the place i went in seattle and it was crazy busy and overwhelming the first time there was a line and different counters for different types of items etc

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

There was a place like that in Denver, they already had 2 or 3 stores in the chain when I was there. Can't remember the name of it, but everything was very sterile and metal, they had multiple counters with the same items repeated to get people in-and-out quicker. The people working seemed OK but they definitely had more of an in-n-out mentality.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this place had some sort of quick-order system going on too at a digital kiosk. they also had a second (partitioned) half of the shop that was for selling paraphernalia. it seemed like a really healthy business operation and decently managed. anyway, i went back to the same place during a less busy time of the day and actually got assistance from one of the nice people behind the counter and didnt feel bad getting a few of my newb questions out of the way

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

thathonkey posted:

was it called herban legend or something if so that is the place i went in seattle and it was crazy busy and overwhelming the first time there was a line and different counters for different types of items etc

no it was called have a heart. its in belltown. they had a great selection just felt very rushed and impersonal compared to every other dispensary ive been to

Testicle Masochist
Oct 13, 2012

Making cannabutter right now

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I'm smoking weed and running a farm!

Not in real life but that'd be pretty great too.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i miss weed

:(

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
looking forward to how trump is going to make weed even MORE illegal or some poo poo :confused:

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

thathonkey posted:

looking forward to how trump is going to make weed even MORE illegal or some poo poo :confused:

be a real american and get addicted to oxycontin

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Glasgow Kiss posted:

be a real american and get addicted to oxycontin

haha cmon bro that would be absurd :rolleyes:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

thathonkey posted:

Then I will strengthen the black market with donations for illegal substances. As long as they are deemed criminal, so too am I.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I got a new 510 cig-alike battery that activates on inhale and hooked it up to a 1g Co2 cartridge of Berry White. It is good, that I did that! The battery has a stylus tip so I can phone post without putting down my little weed buddy :)

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
just bought an 1/8th of blue dream last night. im excited :)

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

We got a new bubbler yesterday and its iridescent blue and looks like you're kissing a dildo carved from seashells when you hit it

It's the best thing I own now

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
my girl scout cookie order just came in... high me is super pumped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
oh poo poo, next post snypes page 100, better do it good