Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
speng31b
May 8, 2010

Squizzle posted:

is hashtag demexit a new street drug

it's a false #cuckterflag attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"Meeting with my constituents makes me look bad" - Marco Rubio, an acual elected official

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
The Trump administration loves leaks (urine {pee pee})

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Those sure are a lot of cretins who can't parse jokes.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

speng31b posted:

Hahaha yeah

he is a dumber nixon with dumber more zealous followers.

lol gently caress off you cowardly sack off poo poo. does he honestly believe that these people are all fake soros paid protesters or is he just a weasle.

that doesnt honestly surprise me. they are young and rich and probably socially liberal who are hitching up the money train to daddy.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

rubio hates everything about politics except the poon

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835946001873657858

Gotta have a strategy for when the masses revolt

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Dolash posted:

It's funny that so far as I can recall they haven't caught any leakers. Every department and level of the administration is leaking like a sieve, dropping draft executive orders, internal memos, private conversations, just plain embarrassing poo poo (nobody knows how to use the light switches) and somehow nobody's been fired over it all yet.

I guess in theory they could be quietly let go and kept from talking about it by some kind of nondisclosure clause or whatever but the way Trump's been ranting about it on Twitter I assume if they actually found somebody he'd parade them around as a warning to the rest.
If/when they catch the first one, they'll make the firing a media spectacle complete with talk of prosecution and until that happens, I'm gonna keep assuming that they haven't caught anyone. Also, what are the odds that both Priebus and Bannon are each responsible for at least one major leak to further their position in a behind the scenes power struggle.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dapper_Swindler posted:

that doesnt honestly surprise me. they are young and rich and probably socially liberal who are hitching up the money train to daddy.

Is jokes

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dapper_Swindler posted:

they're ironic joke tweets you dumb redhat lmao

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

lol not enough lockers in the world to stuff this nerd in

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Who gives a poo poo

They aren't changing anything at this point

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

Azathoth posted:

If/when they catch the first one, they'll make the firing a media spectacle complete with talk of prosecution and until that happens, I'm gonna keep assuming that they haven't caught anyone. Also, what are the odds that both Priebus and Bannon are each responsible for at least one major leak to further their position in a behind the scenes power struggle.

Priebus is definitely behind a lot of the leaks that negatively reflect on Bannon. He was head of the RNC and would know who in the media to call to get things quickly published

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

triple sulk posted:

Who gives a poo poo

They aren't changing anything at this point

I just wanted to post a Trump tweet ok :(

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

blamegame posted:

peniss care

penis cares

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Man, being a politician would be great if it weren't for all these darn constituents.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

apatheticman posted:

I just wanted to post a Trump tweet ok :(

Ya that was aimed more at Donny than you :)

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Thoatse posted:

penis cares

penis races

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

speng31b posted:

it's a false #cuckterflag attack

are cucks and terfs lagging, or only people who are both terfs and cucks simultaneously

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Wall Is Life posted:

Priebus is definitely behind a lot of the leaks that negatively reflect on Bannon. He was head of the RNC and would know who in the media to call to get things quickly published
I'm picturing a scene like the end of Murder on the Orient Express, where the all senior staff all gathers in the accusing parlor the boardroom at Trump Tower, then one by one each is exposed as the leaker.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

I was actually at Tea Party meetings where they organized to scream and wave teabags at his opponent in 2010

Bitch boy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Azathoth posted:

I'm picturing a scene like the end of Murder on the Orient Express, where the all senior staff all gathers in the accusing parlor the boardroom at Trump Tower, then one by one each is exposed as the leaker.

keep the underline and dont, repeat do not, edit to strijetgrough plz

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress Marco Rubio. gently caress Trump, gently caress Paul Ryan, gently caress Jason Chaffetz, gently caress Mitch McConnell, gently caress all of them. God drat, my default state is pure anger now.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

gently caress Marco Rubio. gently caress Trump, gently caress Paul Ryan, gently caress Jason Chaffetz, gently caress Mitch McConnell, gently caress all of them. God drat, my default state is pure anger now.

Yeah I'm angry all the time.

Imagine being a liberal and being fine with everything all the time.

Pussies.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Squizzle posted:

keep the underline and dont, repeat do not, edit to strijetgrough plz

eh

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/835948069845753856

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/tilton_raccoon/status/835271332812083200

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Andy Warhol was from Pittsburgh.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Dead Horse / Warhol's Corpse 2020

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

stay home, shut up, and take the l, rookie
a pox on these tea party leaders for letting all these weak willed buzzards in

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

when is marco rubio going to come out of the closet as the gay bubble lord of ft lauderdale

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

SpaceGoku posted:

when is marco rubio going to come out of the closet as the gay bubble lord of ft lauderdale

neva

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Already claimed?

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

hes clearly bi, please dont erase

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Squizzle posted:

the legend of twistys gold

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

You should try to give him a handy in the bathroom and see whT happens

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Citizen Tayne posted: