Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
like you could expect a journalist to know jefferson's political party or any history at all, really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

Nah I definitely agree with dare that the whole trump administration is racist and trying to turn everyone into slave laborers.

That is definitely the sane thing to agree with and you guys don't have mental issues at all.

youw ere the guy that thinks "all lives matter" isn't racist so you probably shouldn't be judgin anyone.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Misanthrope, what does it tell you when you agree with a schizophrenic internet weirdo but disagree with your own cool grandfather

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a bone to pick posted:

Nah I definitely agree with dare that the whole trump administration is racist and trying to turn everyone into slave laborers.

That is definitely the sane thing to agree with and you guys don't have mental issues at all.

lol i didnt even realize it was dare when i replied. but who cares. you are only hung up on this little poo poo because you think im your mortal enemy or something. you keep trying to own me in threads but it keeps backfiring on you :lol:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Misanthrope, what does it tell you when you agree with a schizophrenic internet weirdo but disagree with your own cool grandfather

grandpa hates robots even more than i do, friend

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a bone to pick posted:

a bone to pick posted:

Idk man we live in a world where chopping off children's genitals is normal, wanting cops to be safe is racist, and pedophilia is cool.

I just can't keep up with the insanity any more.

Have you stopped breathing yet

sexpot fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Feb 26, 2017

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Idk man we live in a world where chopping off children's genitals is normal, wanting cops to be safe is racist, and pedophilia is cool.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

wanting cops to be safe is racist

LOL holy poo poo. being a taxi driver is a more dangerous job you loving idiot.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

have you tried smoking pot? try it

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

Don't forget that importing brown slaves who have to live in fear in the shadows is considered being kind

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Professor SJW posted:

have you tried smoking pot? try it

Finally we agree on something

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Professor SJW posted:

here it is guys. heres the scandal post that upset these men so much they had to keep derailing the derailed trum pthread. i would like to apologize most of all to my family, who were deeply hurt by this post

may god forgivea me

your posts are the worst in this entire thread by far and we've had unironic pizzagaters as well as dare

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
That mentally ill poster has paid for I don't know how many of lowtax's big macs

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

:trumppop: save some trolls for the rest of us my bone

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
someone post the blue lives matter punisher cars I want to make fun of the guy with a child's understanding of subtext but I can't find it

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

bulgogi you seem upset pls tell me you will be ok. do you need some of those liberal tears you guys keep posting about itt? is that like your medicine?

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Feb 26, 2017

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Is Trump hosed yet? He seems to still be in charge and running things into the ground in an earnest tribute to Nixon.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

XMNN posted:

someone post the blue lives matter punisher cars I want to make fun of the guy with a child's understanding of subtext but I can't find it

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

hahaha how does this make sense to the person who created it? like, what kind of reasoning was going thru their mind when they put a blue stripe on the punisher skull?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Professor SJW posted:

hey bone to pick and tenspott here are some more unironic posts from me YOU loving RETARDS HEHSHAHAHAHAHAHHA

What made it seem like a good idea to toy with a mentally ill poster's paranoid delusions?

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Professor SJW posted:

hahaha how does this make sense to the person who created it? like, what kind of reasoning was going thru their mind when they put a blue stripe on the punisher skull?

I'm going to guess that for the creator of that logo, 'roids and dropping out of high school to be a bouncer was the highlight of their life.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
they're gonna get the Bad Guys

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

frogge posted:

I'm going to guess that for the creator of that logo, 'roids and dropping out of high school to be a bouncer was the highlight of their life.

No the highlight of his life is trying to get the KY legislature to make attacking cops a hate crime.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hey i was just kidding about taco bell providing the public school lunches

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

Taxi drivers would probably be a lot safer if they were required to be armed and empowered to kill anyone who posed a threat to their life.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Ork of Fiction posted:

Taxi drivers would probably be a lot safer if they were required to be armed and empowered to kill anyone who posed a threat to their life.

Then uber will beat them again. "Our drivers can only tase you!"

Tim Chuma
Dec 19, 2009
He is already dying of stress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po77bJk1DdI

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Groovelord Neato posted:

If you wanna start busting out stats blacks aren't killed at any higher rate than whites by the police either

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

idgaf about u posted:

IDIOT FAGGOTRY .

Listen I haven't doxxed you and I demand the same consideration.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If you wanna start busting out stats blacks aren't killed at any higher rate than whites by the police either

let's not

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

No, let's

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I just wanna see taxi drivers going around in pairs and handcuffing every fare at gunpoint. Bartenders operating from behind plexiglass and poo poo.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Theres a reason why taxi doors cant be locked from the inside.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

go on then

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

XMNN posted:

go on then

black people aren't killed at any higher rate than white people by the police

checkmate

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
hmm very convincing statistics you have there

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this should be good

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

if you said in total numbers you'd be right but you just hosed yourself into a corner there professor.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Groovelord Neato posted:

if you said in total numbers you'd be right but you just hosed yourself into a corner there professor.

cmon im sure he knows what a proportion is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

Fuckin loving gently caress GU K IDIOT gently caress holy poo poo SHOT shot gently caress LOL LOL FUK poo poo

• Locked thread