Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Groovelord Neato posted:

i lol when i realize this is only a month in. it's felt like at least a year.

Just grab yourself a drink, lol in this post every day and enjoy the ride. Wherever it may lead us..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
O snap

screenshot is better:

lol the most trollable POTUS meets the best Twitter troll.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Feb 26, 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

drat i had to look this story up after seeing this tweet on SA what the hell

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ok back to the lols: sean spicer is apparently sifting through aides phones in an effort to FIND THE LEAKERS

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
if they leaked with their own phone they deserve to get caught

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
especially if they kept record of leaks on their own phone that's pretty dumb but so is the idea that sean spicer is personally going through the trump aides' phones when they have this poo poo called the NSA duhhh

i hear signal has pretty strong encryption though

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

thathonkey posted:

ok back to the lols: sean spicer is apparently sifting through aides phones in an effort to FIND THE LEAKERS

Lmao if people in high ranking positions of the US government have to manually sift through peoples phones then I think the NSA isnt as advanced as I thought

e: beaten

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

You guys are idiots Nasa deals with space stuff not phones!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it also implies that trump has very few people he can trust in his own administration. extra lol for that.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

also the intelligence community haven't been "depoliticized" yet, remember? they would just fake trying to find the leaks and then leak more things!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I'm depoliticizing right now.
<eyes widen, body begins to shake as my face turns red>

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

thathonkey posted:

it also implies that trump has very few people he can trust in his own administration. extra lol for that.

To this point its pretty much public knowledge, that his 'consultants' hate on each other and just want to get heard by him. So your extra lol is very much granted!

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knight posted:

I'm depoliticizing right now.
<eyes widen, body begins to shake as my face turns red>

no dont do it!!!! think of the laughs

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Scary! posted:

trump is president of the whole world

btw i hope trump goes to england and gets booed by parliament lol

ha ha that wuold loving own but the speaker of the house already said trump's not allowed to address parliament L M A O

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Can I deposit a few lols for later withdrawal?

The oscars is coming up soon and I know I'll need a few extra

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

ha ha that wuold loving own but the speaker of the house already said trump's not allowed to address parliament L M A O

Imagine if we had Question Time or whatever the Prime Minister has to do.

Now imagine Trump ducking out because of the mean old congresspeople.

LOL

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Still lolling that Trump is too bitchmade to go to the correspondents dinner, a low grade roast that is basically celebrating the press being too cozy with the leadership they're meant to report on (lol not anymore though)

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Jel Shaker posted:

Can I deposit a few lols for later withdrawal?

The oscars is coming up soon and I know I'll need a few extra

Already have some of my Trump supporting friends come out with 'I hope they don't rip on Trump at the Oscars, better they RIP Bill Paxton'.
There must be an effort to get this around.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I wish Trump wouldn't bitch out of the correspondents' dinner.

Remember how lighthearted and not at all looking like he was delivering a monologue before brutally murdering everyone he was at that Catholic dinner thing before the election?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

They should all pretend Trump is actually at the dinner, but have an empty chair.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

SBJ posted:

Lmao if people in high ranking positions of the US government have to manually sift through peoples phones then I think the NSA isnt as advanced as I thought

i think it implies that there's no cooperation between NSA and WH on this particular issue -- either the NSA doesn't care or the WH doesn't trust them

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

or sean spicer is an ineffectual power tripping manlet lol

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

SBJ posted:

The NSA could find them in an instant. They either dont give a gently caress or don't want people to know they can (bc everyone has forgotten about the snowden leaks right).

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Feb 27, 2017

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Egbert Souse posted:

They should all pretend Trump is actually at the dinner, but have an empty chair. a troll doll with an orange wig on.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Egbert Souse posted:

They should all pretend Trump is actually at the dinner, but have an empty chair.

Make it a babie's high chair with the plate having a piece of meatloaf on it.

Would own, but they'd be too scared to do it.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Still lolling that Trump is too bitchmade to go to the correspondents dinner, a low grade roast that is basically celebrating the press being too cozy with the leadership they're meant to report on (lol not anymore though)

the only low grade roast at this administration is meatloaf

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

They should hand out missing president posters at the door.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Remember when democracy was healthy enough for the President to sit through some jokes at his expense while having a big fancy party with the people who are supposed to be covering him?

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Egbert Souse posted:

I've seen Alec Baldwin suggested as Trump's standin

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

or they could just have a big pile of poo poo sub for danold tromp, our 45th united states president

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i just remembered that Dubya still had the spine to show up in 2007 after Colbert just absolutely went full Norm McDonald on everything about him, his life, his administration, and his policies in 2006.

trump's handlers won't let him go even once lmao

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

No no no no

If they do the dinner with alec Baldwin instead I think I might die of laughter

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

please alec

please

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/836001821642608640

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

the father of the seal who died killing little girls for trump refuses to meet with him, because of how he shat all over the khan family

he didn't say it was also because the fucker was tweeting while the kid marched offf to his death at tromp's order but probably some of that, too.

lol...?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Egbert Souse posted:

Seat a guinea pig in a wig

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Remember when democracy was healthy enough for the President to sit through some jokes at his expense while having a big fancy party with the people who are supposed to be covering him?

nothing says "healthy democracy" like a roomful of piece of poo poo access journalists lolling it up at hilarious jokes about not finding WMDs or assassinating American citizens with drones after eagerly selling this poo poo to the public

cnut
May 3, 2016

24 lols, hold on!

https://twitter.com/MahirZeynalov/status/835340910468694020

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

the father of the seal who died killing little girls for trump refuses to meet with him, because of how he shat all over the khan family

he didn't say it was also because the fucker was tweeting while the kid marched offf to his death at tromp's order but probably some of that, too.

lol...?

I hope this dude becomes really famous because then someone might pay attention to Peoria

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Maya Fey posted:

nothing says "healthy democracy" like a roomful of piece of poo poo access journalists lolling it up at hilarious jokes about not finding WMDs or assassinating American citizens with drones after eagerly selling this poo poo to the public

lol