Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Horse people are loving weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Do you ever wonder how weird it would be if those people were combined with bronies

Random Words
Jan 21, 2015
Guys I found the greatest thing. https://www.facebook.com/ChristianTruthersUnited/

There's so much there! We have flat earth, NASA is a conspiracy, anti-vaxxers, Shaq is a Mason! I could just post the entire contents of their images, but here are a few choice samples:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

That is loving hilarious and while it's obviously a parody account there are probably a ton of people that actually believe it

Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011
Cat people.

Original question was posted in response to a video made by somebody in Europe, of a cat sitting amongst pouches of cat food. In Europe, you can buy cat food in pouches. In the USA, you can not.

"Wth kind of cat food is that? Lol."

Queue this massive 100+ post argument on the merits of high quality cat food vs the actual cat food in the video.(European equivalent of Whiskas.) Mudslinging about people who strip for a living is included.

Can't comment on the age of people responding, but it costs $1200+ to buy a Sphynx cat so presumably they aren't children. Which simply boggles my mind.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Retro Access posted:

Cat people.

Original question was posted in response to a video made by somebody in Europe, of a cat sitting amongst pouches of cat food. In Europe, you can buy cat food in pouches. In the USA, you can not.

You most certainly can buy cat food in pouches in the US.

Random Words
Jan 21, 2015

goose willis posted:

That is loving hilarious and while it's obviously a parody account there are probably a ton of people that actually believe it

It might be, but if it is, it's really dedicated and I can admire that at least. The comments are pretty well split between, "You guys are balls out crazy," and, "OMG TRUTH!"

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Random Words posted:

Guys I found the greatest thing. https://www.facebook.com/ChristianTruthersUnited/

There's so much there! We have flat earth, NASA is a conspiracy, anti-vaxxers, Shaq is a Mason! I could just post the entire contents of their images, but here are a few choice samples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk&t=137s

Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

You most certainly can buy cat food in pouches in the US.

Never seen them in Florida where I live, not in supermarkets or petsmart anyway but in Europe they are in every supermarket, pet store, small grocery etc. As common as the cans.

I just figured this is why the original commenter was asking "wth cat food is that" - it doesn't actually matter what the reasoning was though. The poo poo slinging over pet food, the profile stalking and deciding that somebody is a stripper and then calling them a slut for it - over a loving argument over pet food brands is the reason I found this exchange pretty unfathomable.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Retro Access posted:

Never seen them in Florida where I live, not in supermarkets or petsmart anyway but in Europe they are in every supermarket, pet store, small grocery etc. As common as the cans.

I just figured this is why the original commenter was asking "wth cat food is that" - it doesn't actually matter what the reasoning was though. The poo poo slinging over pet food, the profile stalking and deciding that somebody is a stripper and then calling them a slut for it - over a loving argument over pet food brands is the reason I found this exchange pretty unfathomable.

Where in Florida, because I see it in the pet stores here. Its a luxury item, so its not everywhere, and usually isn't in with the cheap rear end friskies, but it can be had.

My wife buys them for our cats :qq:

Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

Where in Florida, because I see it in the pet stores here. Its a luxury item, so its not everywhere, and usually isn't in with the cheap rear end friskies, but it can be had.

My wife buys them for our cats :qq:

West Palm Beach.

This is the common single serve cat food available across Europe, every brand has a pouch serving variant. This is a cheap American brand sold in individual meal pouches:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whiskas-Po...skas+individual

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
The only cat food you should buy is Muezza. As a good Muslim, your cat should eat halal.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Florida is not "the US". Cat food in pouches has been around for awhile, even from PetSmart.
http://www.petsmart.com/cat/food-and-health/food/food-pouches/

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Shbobdb posted:

The only cat food you should buy is Muezza. As a good Muslim, your cat should eat halal.

What if the cat isn't Muslim?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Then that cat is a piece of Shiite

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I know this is just me being naïve but I feel like these people might be exceptions to the "you can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into" thing. Like, I'll bet they did actually "reason" themselves into being anti-vaxxers upon hearing some seemingly convincing arguments, but this kind of sentiment suggests it's simply never been explained to them what the risks of not vaccinating are, and without that key knowledge they're making a fairly "logical" calculus that says hey, it's not hurting anybody else so other people don't get to tell me what to do.

I mean like, "hey dumbfuck, no we're not ourselves afraid of your unvaccinated kid, we're afraid on behalf of all the other unvaccinated kids that you might not realize exist"

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Retro Access posted:

West Palm Beach.

This is the common single serve cat food available across Europe, every brand has a pouch serving variant. This is a cheap American brand sold in individual meal pouches:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whiskas-Po...skas+individual

Bradenton.

xcheopis posted:

Florida is not "the US". Cat food in pouches has been around for awhile, even from PetSmart.
http://www.petsmart.com/cat/food-and-health/food/food-pouches/

Even in Florida they exist. At least where I am the olds REALLY love their pets, and those pets frequently live better than most humans.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Data Graham posted:

I know this is just me being naïve but I feel like these people might be exceptions to the "you can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into" thing. Like, I'll bet they did actually "reason" themselves into being anti-vaxxers upon hearing some seemingly convincing arguments, but this kind of sentiment suggests it's simply never been explained to them what the risks of not vaccinating are, and without that key knowledge they're making a fairly "logical" calculus that says hey, it's not hurting anybody else so other people don't get to tell me what to do.

I mean like, "hey dumbfuck, no we're not ourselves afraid of your unvaccinated kid, we're afraid on behalf of all the other unvaccinated kids that you might not realize exist"

These are people who think herd immunity is bullshit. That and they just assume that everybody that isn't anti-vax has vaccinated all of their children or that we believe vaccines are 100% effective. Well, no; some kids can't be vaccinated for some reason or another and vaccines are never 100% effective. Similarly if you get too immunocompromised for some reason or another your vaccines might not protect you. That's the concern; if a critical mass of people are vaccinated then herd immunity is A Thing that prevents the disease from spreading. That's like...the entire point of vaccines. Make enough people immune and the disease might make a few people sick every now and again but "literal plague of measles that kills children by the thousand" quits happening.

This is also why there is so much "herd immunity debunked!!!" nonsense floating around. That or "well somebody, somewhere exists and has measles. Guess your vaccines don't work! :smug:" When really what's happening is that you have communities with a significant number of anti-vaxxers having their own mini plagues because they don't have herd immunity there. Then just by some coincidence the diseases don't spread farther beyond heavily anti-vax areas.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

What do Al Pacino and Robert De Niro have to do with this?

Actually, speaking of anti-vaccination, De Niro has recently "come out" with his vaccination-causes-autism-instead-of-my-old-DNA beliefs. Along with one of the Kennedy's.

Meanwhile, when Martin Scorcese hires Leonardo DiCaprio yet again, De Niro cries while he hitches up his pants to go do another parody of himself.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I think it's become clear that whoever is putting on this play for us wants us to think that we're tumbling down rabbit holes finding truths when really we're just following their purposefully breadcrumbs.

For a while, I considered something like 9/11 to be an obvious false flag but now I'm wondering if that's exactly what they want us to think - to expose the 'corruption' of the old world and beg for change - the new world.

So many of our alternative biases are coming true and are coming from the main stream media (of all places?) that it's got me feeling uneasy. Even pop culture obsessed idiots like kids I went to school with are now mindlessly parroting 'conspiracy' - someone is influencing and guiding this and I think when they finally 'reveal' the 'truth' about 9/11 we'll truly be entering the NWO that we thought we were combating against.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Stoatbringer posted:

What if the cat isn't Muslim?

All cats are Muslim :colbert:

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
make sense, my cats a terror.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

For a while, I considered something like 9/11 to be an obvious false flag but now I'm wondering if that's exactly what they want us to think

A false false flag? The only possible answer.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

We have to go DEEPER.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Too many people are agreeing with me! They must be wrong somehow... but how... aha!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Runcible Cat posted:

Too many people are agreeing with me! They must be wrong somehow... but how... aha!

Literally conspiracy theory hipsters

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Hold up, why does using "pm" make you more goth than someone who uses "dm"

I was a lovely scene kid in the early 10's but I've never heard of this, and now I feel excluded! :saddowns:

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Dreddout posted:

I was a lovely scene kid in the early 10's but I've never heard of this, and now I feel excluded! :saddowns:

I guess because "goths" don't use twitter?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Dreddout posted:

What do these acronyms mean?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Absurd Alhazred posted:

What do these acronyms mean?

Private Message and Direct Message, I think?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Yeah I think so, too

I can't wrap my head around how they're related to goth subculture, and it's making my head hurt trying to puzzle it out!

I guess it's just teens mad online.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Facebook Aunt posted:

Dreddout posted:

Yeah I think so, too

I can't wrap my head around how they're related to goth subculture, and it's making my head hurt trying to puzzle it out!

I guess it's just teens mad online.

That's tumblr's new motto, right?

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Trivially, Hitler was vegetarian, but more essentially, he was a supporter of white people, and particularly, his cultural heritage... immortalized in Norse mythology, German philosophers like F Neitzsche, musicians like R. Wagner, and Deutschland's Indo-European roots, called "Aryans". Thrown into the mix was racism (which does not appeal to me, but is ok), and building a hatred of a religious minority, die Juden, which does appeal to me, see Islamic Fundamental values are contrary to Western Culture. He was partly right about the Jews, but really, did not understand the issue... BIG mistake. His program sent this talented wealthy subclass out of Germany and into death camps, and confiscated their property, while failing to eradicate the evil Khazarian pseudo-Jews.

Today we have a two-edged blade at our collective throats, threatening ideologies, Khazarian cult of Baal, and medieval Islam. Why not take to heart the lessons of Hitler, and his NAZIs? Take out the persons who embody dangerous ideologies, and death is not necessary to do it. The Khazarians can be exposed for their criminal acts and imprisoned, but the mass of culturally polluting migrants should be weeded out and sent back to their countries of origin... a reverse, mandatory migration enforced with humane tactics. Sadistic and criminal personality types should be purged from police and military forces. We don't want a reprise of the NAZI Gestapo.

This reverse migration would be expensive, but we should have confiscated the loot sequestered by the bankers over centuries, which was fraudulently stolen from the nations that they plunder with their central banks. Having done that, follow the lead of Japan in dealing with immigrants.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Khazarian cult of Baal

:wtc:

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Idiots on Social Media - racism (which does not appeal to me, but is ok)

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

racism (which does not appeal to me, but is ok)

This is a thing of beauty.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

~ ~ 😢SADDEST😭 🍲COPYPASTAS🍜 ~ ~

IM IMPEACHING YOU, TRUMP!😭👋
██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.....
████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....
███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete....
███████████] 99% complete.....
🚫ERROR!🚫

💯True💯 Billionaires are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Donny!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Centipedes👪 who make America great Or never get called 🙎Lyin' Ted🙎 again
❌❌😬😬❌❌

If you get 0 Back: you're fake news 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're low energy😬😬 5 back: you're bigly important😽👼💦 10+ back:Putin😛😛💕💕💦👅👅

~ ~ 😢SADDEST😭 🍲COPYPASTAS🍜 ~ ~

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

All this time we were worried about LoB and it's Rhino that has lost his mind

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Send this to 10 other centipedes? Do I wanna know what that means?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Field Mousepad posted:

Send this to 10 other centipedes? Do I wanna know what that means?

:itwaspoo: