Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bengy81
May 8, 2010
It's got to suck to get caught lying so much and have everybody hate you.

That's the general consensus right? Nobody actually likes Spicy?

I mean really this admin could get away with everything they are doing under the radar if they wanted to.
They would just need to put on their big boy pants and show an ounce of professionalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Consider that perhaps part of his job is to be the one who's constantly wrong. Like hey we assign blame to him and not Trump. Sounds like Spicer is functioning as intended.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I refuse to believe this. No man can be so incomprehensibly heinous at all levels. Like gently caress at least Hitler liked dogs

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I thought that Trump eating his steaks well done was known around these parts.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

:stare: That is hosed UP.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Impeach

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Vasudus posted:

I thought that Trump eating his steaks well done was known around these parts.

Yea but ketchup?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Bolow posted:

at least Hitler liked dogs

New thread title?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
it took 6 years of me cooking before I finally broke my in-laws Nebraska as gently caress trait of putting A-1 on everything beef.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Consider that perhaps part of his job is to be the one who's constantly wrong. Like hey we assign blame to him and not Trump. Sounds like Spicer is functioning as intended.

Literally Trump's slat armor aka only thing keeping Strykers from being mobile sarcophaguses

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
I feel like A1 is still less trashy than ketchup. I mean I don't know how many times I've asked for a medium rare steak only to get well done. If you can't cook it correctly drat right I'm asking for something to make it slightly edible, ketchup not withstanding.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I should buy some A1 I haven't had that poo poo in decades and sometimes I over cook my steaks :(

Still, I'll agree with Oxygenpoisioning, there is just just something worse about ketchup. I only learned recently (through SA of all places) that is something people actually even do.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I should buy some A1 I haven't had that poo poo in decades and sometimes I over cook my steaks :(

Still, I'll agree with Oxygenpoisioning, there is just just something worse about ketchup. I only learned recently (through SA of all places) that is something people actually even do.

I just remember seeing that white trash customer in Waiting do it as a highlight of how loving subhuman he was.

Never seen it in real life. Thought it was like the boogie man. Tales intended to scare kids straight.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

The only time I have ever used A1 in my life was on those godawful chowhall steaks.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I've put it on hamburgers

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Bolow posted:

The only time I have ever used A1 in my life was on those godawful chowhall steaks.

I refused to ever eat chow Hall steak. I'd rather eat a vegitarian MRE than have steak ruined permanently by that mongrel Bullshit.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
All a good steak needs is salt and freshly ground black pepper.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

holocaust bloopers posted:

All a good steak needs is salt and freshly ground black pepper.

:agreed:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Bolow posted:

Same but boat steak and only if there were no other sauces.

Fun fact: if given the choice, Newfoundlander sailors will forego the steak for a thick slice of fried bologna with ketchup. God help you if you don't have bologna on steak night.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
All a good president needs is literacy and critical thinking skills

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
How to cook a steak by Holly Bloopers

Get yourself a nice porterhouse. An inch and a half in thickness is nice.

Trim off excess fat from the sides to control flare ups.

Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper on both sides.

Warm up a cast iron skillet till it's smoking on medium heat. Cook each side for 5-6 minutes or as desired.

Flip once.

When done, let the steak rest for 5 minutes. Cover it with aluminum foil or don't. Whatever. Don't loving touch it.

Eat steak.

optional: drizzle extra virgin olive oil on the steak as its resting

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

All a good president needs is literacy and critical thinking skills

Let's not dream too big there, buddy

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
also cover up the smoke detector with a plastic bag :thumbsup: but otherwise thats the HCT method too. Use a meat thermometer!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

also cover up the smoke detector with a plastic bag :thumbsup: but otherwise thats the HCT method too. Use a meat thermometer!

I tap the steak with a pair of tongs. Easy way to tell if it's done.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
mr president I cooked your steak for 20 minutes as requested

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

I refused to ever eat chow Hall steak. I'd rather eat a vegitarian MRE than have steak ruined permanently by that mongrel Bullshit.

Vegetarian MRE's were legit good as gently caress though. They were always some variation of pasta and no one wanted to them.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
https://twitter.com/glennthrush/status/836001843192942592

Think it's gonna happen? Anybody want to gamble on Monday's scandal to draw attention away from it?

Any thoughts on what big surprises will be hidden in it?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Hopefully not my grant program :ohdear:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
New regulation: industrial factories must hit a carcinogen monthly level to measure productivity.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I like my steak still mooing.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
:ohdear:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Too gamey

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
rare steaks own

carpaccio also good

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Twitter is saying the pro-Turk FSA guys blew up 2 Syrian Army tanks today.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
yesssssssss defense hikes, the one perk of having the rest of america go into the toilet

also why the gently caress are they cutting state? hopefully that's just all the stuff they already talked about and not like...core foreign service components

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Vasudus posted:

yesssssssss defense hikes, the one perk of having the rest of america go into the toilet

also why the gently caress are they cutting state? hopefully that's just all the stuff they already talked about and not like...core foreign service components

just lol if you think it wont be anything but the worst case scenario at this point

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Like if somebody wants to buy a pack of cheap steak from Walmart and burn it to a crisp then whatever. Slather it with ketchup too if that makes you happy.

The big problem I have with the steak thing is that presumably that was an expensive as cut of meat. Like come on, just get a burger if you can't handle a little bit of juice in your meat and save the $50 or whatever.

Edit: for the record, I like my steak rare with salt pepper and sometimes bleu cheese crumbles.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I walked out of a date with a girl who put ranch dressing on a steak once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

bengy81 posted:

It's got to suck to get caught lying so much and have everybody hate you.

That's the general consensus right? Nobody actually likes Spicy?

I mean really this admin could get away with everything they are doing under the radar if they wanted to.
They would just need to put on their big boy pants and show an ounce of professionalism.

I read some armchair analysis that Donnie sent him out that first day spitting fire and brimstone as much to get his anger out on the world about his obviously bigly inauguration crowd, but also to manipulate Spicy. Apparently Donnie's style of """:airquote:"""leadership""":airquote:""" is to set up everyone under him to be constantly battling, undercutting and backstabbing each other and any outsiders as a means of control and loyalty assurance. By sending Spicy out blatantly lying right on the very first day Spicy has to prove his loyalty by sabotaging his relationship with everyone else to stay in Donnie's good graces. This reinforces Donnie as the big man on campus, and isolates his underlings from any kind of external support network, further cementing his control over them.

edit:

Vasudus posted:

Have you been introduced to one Bannon, Steve? The damage you fear is exactly the point.

• Locked thread