Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
makes the same sound too

ed balls feels your balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

tacodaemon posted:

idk it seems like he is only really hardcore hanging on to his ~35% base of non-college whitey plus semi-old people (but not necessarily the really old people who still remember FDR, though their numbers dwindle)

his numbers have contracted heavily with college educated whites.

whether or not that translates to votes is another thing entirely

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

there wolf lmao posted:

makes the same sound too

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

rear end in a top hat tighter than congress!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

idk it seems like he is only really hardcore hanging on to his ~35% base of non-college whitey plus semi-old people (but not necessarily the really old people who still remember FDR, though their numbers dwindle)
I think a sure way that Donny sees his base collapse in 2020 is if the Democratic candidate out-loudmouths him. Al Franken or someone similar, for example.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
im going to be very disappointed if trump doesnt use nuclear weapons

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

there wolf lmao posted:

makes the same sound too

ed balls feels your balls

legalize balls

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

deadgoon posted:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

deadgoon posted:

I feel like getting cancer from a massive neutron flux would be cooler than getting cancer from being old.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
in 2008 i said "a black guy? im surrounded by racists, america will never go for this..." and in 2016 i said "a racist? obama got elected twice, america will never go for this..."

i dont understand politics!!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

deadgoon posted:

trump had nothing to do with this it was the center-dems!!!!

oh, sorry Congressman Ellison, didn't know that was you. please take some time and decompress

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

why isn't trump attending the correspondent's dinner? what an old man

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

tacodaemon posted:

legalize balls
trump is already gonna increase ball enforceme t, even rx ball users will be affected

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

deadgoon posted:

in 2008 i said "a black guy? im surrounded by racists, america will never go for this..." and in 2016 i said "a racist? obama got elected twice, america will never go for this..."

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

if trump doesn't let me inject balls directly into my veins i'm loving done

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
i want to leave a carbon shadow of me jerkin it with two hands

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
America, as a whole, is extremely sadbrains

That's the only explanation

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Admiral Ray posted:

oh, sorry Congressman Ellison, didn't know that was you. please take some time and decompress

aren't ellison and perez getting along? friendly? chatting about that sweet sweet finance industry money?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

there wolf lmao posted:

metbinks this deadgoon fellow is not all there. possible broeken brains

somehow a new dnc chairman was the final straw

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

birdman was good

It featured Michael Keaton. He's from Pittsburgh.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

deadgoon posted:

iPhone, iPad, I Don't Know Anymore!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I actually hate all Republicans

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

a.lo posted:

I actually hate all Republicans

isn't that immoral?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

war propaganda covers aside, superman was actually pretty good about race!

well, with one exception

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

a.lo posted:

there wasnt going to be anyone there anyway except maybe the ghost of merriman smith

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

sometimes i wonder if i am the only poster on all of SA who knows who merriman smith was

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i dont even kno what a dnc chair does

they suck dick for money?

its a good job

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

people can have perfectly valid reason for voting for trump, especially if it involves legit economic hardship.

it's only buttfuck stupid dipahits if they go full ride or die for him through to the next election

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

that's a story where a crooked businessman steals land thanks to a legal snare and superman's solution is to go back in time and steal the land from the natives

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

tacodaemon posted:

sometimes i wonder if i am the only poster on all of SA who knows who merriman smith was

Albert Merriman Smith (February 10, 1913 – April 13, 1970) was a Pulitzer Prize-winning wire service reporter, notably serving as White House correspondent for United Press International and its predecessor, United Press.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
politics eh, aint it a thing

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
anyone want to dutch rudder a carbon shadow with me? beast with two backs time capsule yada yada

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a.lo posted:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Agean90 posted:

people can have perfectly valid reason for voting for trump, especially if it involves legit economic hardship.

it's only buttfuck stupid dipahits if they go full ride or die for him through to the next election

thats not true tho, because if u believed in trump ur an idiot

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

deadgoon posted:

i dont even kno what a dnc chair does

they suck dick for money?

its a good job

look if you want to whine about democrats not bowing to the altar of bernie sanders there's already an extremely bad thread for that

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

I think a sure way that Donny sees his base collapse in 2020 is if the Democratic candidate out-loudmouths him. Al Franken or someone similar, for example.

a successful campaign against him will involve a lot of unapologetic bullying of him and his dumb gently caress clown car of collaborators. Trump's made himself look like such a whiny, weak frail sensitive pussy with almost every thing he's done in office. people just need to see a democrat candidate with a microphone put him down for it and get a huge laugh. That's what I want at least

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

that ones ugly tho

its not even spinning

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

there wolf lmao posted:

anyone want to dutch rudder a carbon shadow with me? beast with two backs time capsule yada yada

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

look if you want to whine about democrats not bowing to the altar of bernie sanders there's already an extremely bad thread for that

why dont u drink a glass of milk about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

deadgoon posted:

thats not true tho, because if u believed in trump ur an idiot

my dude have you considered that everyone is an idiot

• Locked thread