Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bilirubin posted:

Oh good baloogan is back I was afraid your heart had exploded from your 5 hour energy drink OD this morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

In the same sense that a generic workplace pro-diversity poster is anti-Trump

it's a film about how capitalism is only bad because immoral CEOs are in charge rather than ethical liberals

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
oh good the clock just struck midnight in central U.S. time (which is jesus' time zone) and baloogan immediately posts like a fucken lycanthrope

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

deadgoon posted:

terminator 2 is a liberal film

its classical liberal, arnold is working to liberate the future from skynets innovation stifling economic regulations (skull economy)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i wonder sometimes if what they say about trump is true

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Goddamnit I was really looking forward to not having to hear about the Oscars for another 11 months or so tomorrow but now that's out

tom kite
Feb 12, 2009

deadgoon posted:

terminator 2 is a liberal film

you are retarded

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we had a thread about televisuon shows but it fell to p 2 so it might as well have never existed

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wikkheiser posted:

oh good the clock just struck midnight in central U.S. time (which is jesus' time zone) and baloogan immediately posts like a fucken lycanthrope

whenever I get my weed card renewed I put in a. Bunch of fake symptoms on my form like "migraines caused by light" and "severe back pain" and then I tack on "lycanthropy, once a month"

so far none of the doctors ive been to have brought up the fact that I'm awerewolf

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

are they going to make any more episodes of nathan for you? that was a television show i liked

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Nonsense posted:

lol @ bothering to watch film makers attempt film after the masterpiece Terminator 2 & Face Off. Just watch that over and over

https://i.imgur.com/YBWk70h.gifv

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

turns out those trump hating liberals were the fools

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Can't fukken wait for the tweet

What trump should say: "both films were deserving of best film, be proud of your work!"

What trump will say: "Oscars messed up bigly! Reminds me of my landslide surprise victory. No one thought I could win. Sad!"

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Haha that old dude is drunk af

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope Trump makes fun of the Oscars haha

Wait no I'd enjoy that. I hope he praises them!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the bangs the hairdressers put on linda whatshername for terminator 2 are a real shame

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

This was planned to make Trump go on Twitter rants about how it was rigged and La La Land got screwed ala his rants about Bernie

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

I hope Trump makes fun of the Oscars haha

Wait no I'd enjoy that. I hope he praises them!

The nazis are already saying la la land won, but soros orders came down harsh and swift

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The Oscars? No wonder I won!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

cumshitter posted:

whenever I get my weed card renewed I put in a. Bunch of fake symptoms on my form like "migraines caused by light" and "severe back pain" and then I tack on "lycanthropy, once a month"

so far none of the doctors ive been to have brought up the fact that I'm awerewolf

i bet they just wanna avoid a conversation about beastiality since they're not set up for psych

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

La La Land is better than Moonlight, sayz dumb stupid bitches.

La La Land was taior made to appeal to white jewish people. It's not even a work of art. It's just the dick that appears under your stall at an american airport restroom. And you don't want it.

huh?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nonsense posted:

The nazis are already saying la la land won, but soros orders came down harsh and swift

I didn't see them but I didn't get the impression that either was an alt-right darling.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

I didn't see them but I didn't get the impression that either was an alt-right darling.

They're not. It's just a matter of taking advantage of conflict. They'd say the same thing if the reverse happened.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

well it's not wet but two outta three ain't bad

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

funny old world dog my cats

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

"Lol! Want me to ruin his career?"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey turdfuzz have you had any good meals lately

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

hey turdfuzz have you had any good meals lately

yea i guess

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

such as but not limited to yo mommas poon

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

:)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

what im sayin is i cucked ur dad/othermom/genderqueer parent

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

unless maybe u a clone baby????
like testube poo poo??

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
trump takin my weed and la la land election rigged. i voted for you and your embstsdsing the us and you need to jusy stop tweeting!!!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

wtf then idk i deffo ate some good stuff tho yea

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

You ever have a Ham in a Clam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

That DICK! posted:

You ever have a Ham in a Clam