Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Braun?
This poll is closed.
Owns 4 2.15%
Really Owns 5 2.69%
BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!! 57 30.65%
120 64.52%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

As long as we get Broken Matt on UUDD they can do whatever else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Trump went to dinner last night in DC with friends and family members, and apparently ordered a New York strip steak.

Well done.

Served with ketchup.

Are we 100% sure that Trump isn't actually Vince McMahon dressed up in a Mission: Impossible-esque disguise?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

100% you dont need to worry about casual fans if you bring hardy in during Mania/raw after mania

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
It'd be kind of funny if every arena was just utterly dead silent for every Matt Hardy appearance. The internet fans would have a meltdown.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gonz posted:

steak.

Well done.

This will not stand. This aggression, will not stand.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Midnightghoul posted:

However, Vince writing Broken Hardys promos/storylines is something I really need to see

"Brother Nero, have you heard about the strength and power of the great Emperor Roman? I dare say that hashtag Roman Empire will never be DELETED from trending on Twitter!!!"

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

TNA wants them back. But there is a rumor that WWE is going to sign them and have them come back at Wrestlemania to possibly confront the New Day.

If this happens I cannot wait for the backyard epic feud shot on drones with fireworks and a dirt pit filled with Booty'Os

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

"Brother Nero, have you heard about the strength and power of the great Emperor Roman? I dare say that hashtag Roman Empire will never be DELETED from trending on Twitter!!!"

Having Broken Matt be the Bray of Raw would be a good way to go. Since Jeff would just be a blank stare anyway. Pull Roman into it and fall under Matt's influence then eventually have a crossover feud with the Wyatt's.

Crap I thought Fastlane was tonight, oh well time to watch the Oscars I guess.

Jiro fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Feb 27, 2017

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Jiro posted:

Crap I thought Fastlane was tonight, oh well time to watch the Oscars I guess.

are you just determined to watch a bad show or something

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Oh Snapple! posted:

This booze ain't gonna drink itself!

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Oh Snapple! posted:

It'll probably be okay, Gallagher/Neville sounds good, so does Roman/BRAUN. The Universal and Women's belt matches will probably have gently caress finishes though. I bet Goldberg tears a muscle.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Trump eating well done steak was known during the campaign, and was the moment I knew he was more than just a buffoon, but a horrible person.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Jiro posted:

This booze ain't gonna drink itself!

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Rollins might be the worst babyface of recent memory. He's incredibly whiny and his motivation for turning face was that he doesn't have the backing of the authority any more. It's garbage writing. At least Roman is supposed to be kind of an rear end in a top hat, but Rollins... yeesh. So unlikable.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/GallowaySpeaks/status/836025462249893888 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKfYTy8wHjY

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Alan_Shore posted:

Rollins might be the worst babyface of recent memory. He's incredibly whiny and his motivation for turning face was that he doesn't have the backing of the authority any more. It's garbage writing. At least Roman is supposed to be kind of an rear end in a top hat, but Rollins... yeesh. So unlikable.

His babyface character wasn't very well written, but it was still more over/got a better crowd response, so that makes it better. Seems like the only tangible way to rate how a babyface is doing. I do think his character was a bit bland and agreed the storytelling could be better, but his promo at NXT was great. Plus Rollins is my fav wrestler currently, in-ring he's a great babyface I think, which is part of the package. (tied with Owens for best in-ring)

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Heavy Metal posted:

His babyface character wasn't very well written, but it was still more over/got a better crowd response, so that makes it better. Seems like the only tangible way to rate how a babyface is doing. I do think his character was a bit bland and agreed the storytelling could be better, but his promo at NXT was great. Plus Rollins is my fav wrestler currently, in-ring he's a great babyface I think, which is part of the package. (tied with Owens for best in-ring)

I think part of the problem is that he had almost no one to actually feud with. Owens was always going to be paired with Roman, Stephanie isn't gonna look weak and Haitch just wasn't around. He looked like a big impotent baby.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

3MB is my favorite wrestling stable from the last decade. Bring them back with a serious title run for no reason

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Fixed that for ya, good pal rovert.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Midnightghoul posted:

3MB is my favorite wrestling stable from the last decade. Bring them back with a serious title run for no reason

Okay so, they should totally do Gillberg vs Ellsworth at WM and have it be a shot for shot remake of Sting vs Triple H with 3MB replacing DX and the bWo replacing the nWo.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

http://i.imgur.com/IuVvfO2.mp4

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

This is like JFK all over again

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bow wow

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Well, to be fair, they're not going to have Taker show up and kick the Big Dog's Big Dong on every house show, so they need a finish.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Heavy Metal posted:

This is like JFK all over again

That's one magic Roman.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

They'll use this theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yLXslDDSiM

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I hope Drew comes back. He's great. That theme owns too.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

first time i watched this i thought braun popped up from the spear, which would actually be very awesome.

also, live audiences wouldn't be dead for the broken hardys, just the fact that they're the fuckin hardys would be a mega pop, and there's been delete chants at wwe shows so it's not like the average crowd is gonna be ignorant of it.

i don't expect them to come back, and honestly, maybe they shouldn't if they can get something rolling outside of tna, but if wwe is the best deal i'd be extremely down.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

shiksa posted:

first time i watched this i thought braun popped up from the spear, which would actually be very awesome.

also, live audiences wouldn't be dead for the broken hardys, just the fact that they're the fuckin hardys would be a mega pop, and there's been delete chants at wwe shows so it's not like the average crowd is gonna be ignorant of it.

i don't expect them to come back, and honestly, maybe they shouldn't if they can get something rolling outside of tna, but if wwe is the best deal i'd be extremely down.

Not to mention that when matt hardy starts talking like a goofy weirdo and flying a drone around people would most likely be into it.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/MLSELIVE/status/835957670309933056

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Apparently Dusty Rhodes came back to life and booked the Oscar ceremony

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
That is a hell of a spear.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Not to mention that when matt hardy starts talking like a goofy weirdo and flying a drone around people would most likely be into it.

Isn't the drone Jeremy Borash's?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

im sure noted billion dollar corporation wwe can afford a drone

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Benne posted:

Apparently Dusty Rhodes came back to life and booked the Oscar ceremony

Unlikely, the Moonlight guy said,"The hell with dream(s)"!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Jiro posted:

Pull Roman into it and fall under Matt's influence
Thou art a prophet and never have I heard anything more divine.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Autism Sneaks posted:

*as long as the stakes weren't a loving ice cream machine
they've been building to this ever since matt hardy held that ice cream social.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I wish Dean still did his running missile dropkick with the opponent hung in the ropes. That always looked good IMO and it's not contingent on size or opponent's ability to bump well like the lariat.

This is apropos of nothing, just musing.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Warren Beatty went into business for himself at the Oscars last night with Faye Dunaway and the whole planet got worked into a shoot that was also a shoot work for marks, brother.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Didn't that "oops we read the wrong name" thing just happen at some other awards ceremony last year? Get your poo poo together, production assistants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Sugar Blaster posted:

they've been building to this ever since matt hardy held that ice cream social.

"Now I must summon the evil enigma by cranking this lovely ice cream machine given to me by my dear friend, Nancy Johnson."

• Locked thread