Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Business Gorillas posted:

That's kind of Bush's shtick Thu

He's a total motherfucker and was dancing on strings for a literal heartless ghoul but he's definitely someone you could have a beer with

Except that he doesn't drink any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

W really is the conservative Jimmy Carter, as an individual. I also sincerely like his dad, I like sinister nerdy avuncular types who know where the bodies are buried but who also keep cute basset hounds. gently caress Reagan forever, though.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

That's kind of Bush's shtick Thu

He's a total motherfucker and was dancing on strings for a literal heartless ghoul but he's definitely someone you could have a beer with

I dunno, he seems like the kind of person that I'd make some friendly banter with for about 5 minutes before he says something that makes me regret it if he sat next to me in a bar.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
That's Karneval, baby.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

That's kind of Bush's shtick tbh

trump doesn't even have that :sad:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/836204963743289345

who can't wait for the day when trump didn't seem so bad

He took a much less veiled shot at Obama about the existence of ISIS

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

i would be in a very chipper mood if i was bush because day after day my presidency would be looking much better in comparison

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

prefect posted:

fine do rails of coke w, close enough

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

murked by dragon posted:

how is this guy's seizure lawsuit going?

Iirc he needed actual proof that he had epilepsy and afaik being afflicted with "Massive loving Dork" syndrome isn't good enough in a court of law

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

prefect posted:

Lol

Sure

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Fat babies don't belong in bars

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

I called the front desk a few times and asked if they heard any sirens outside. Very worried!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

TheWeepingHorse posted:

W really is the conservative Jimmy Carter, as an individual. I also sincerely like his dad, I like sinister nerdy avuncular types who know where the bodies are buried but who also keep cute basset hounds. gently caress Reagan forever, though.

GHW Bush was so much better a person than his failson. The guy actually got good grades in school, was a star athlete, and flew in WWII. Then he ran the CIA.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I stopped caring for awhile

Does trump tweet anymore ?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

haven't seen baloogan in a while, did he melt down so hard that he stopped posting???

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

change my name posted:

He's awful, but earnestly awful

GWB was horrible, and easily one of the worst leaders we've ever had, but his awful came from at least an understandable place. He was a brokebrain zealot who wanted to show daddy he was a good good war winner boy and thought Jesus should be super president of America. He fuckin sucked but at least you knew his MO and all.

With Trump it's just full President Retard where one day he's calling the literal concept of a free press 'the enemy of the american people' while personally praising Fox and Friends because they ride his dick, the next day he's talking about how his plan to kick out anyone who's ever eaten a taco being a 'military operation' and sending SEALs to murder a kid because those are cool sounding things to do.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

change my name posted:

haven't seen baloogan in a while, did he melt down so hard that he stopped posting???

Personally the only time I see his posts are when he's being quoted but that's from way back and also how I found out that if someone on your list is made IK, it doesn't remove them from it, you just can't add them if they aren't already there.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Iirc he needed actual proof that he had epilepsy and afaik being afflicted with "Massive loving Dork" syndrome isn't good enough in a court of law

What went wrong to allow our nation to have complete choads be so influential

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Tatum Girlparts posted:

GWB was horrible, and easily one of the worst leaders we've ever had, but his awful came from at least an understandable place. He was a brokebrain zealot who wanted to show daddy he was a good good war winner boy and thought Jesus should be super president of America. He fuckin sucked but at least you knew his MO and all.

With Trump it's just full President Retard where one day he's calling the literal concept of a free press 'the enemy of the american people' while personally praising Fox and Friends because they ride his dick, the next day he's talking about how his plan to kick out anyone who's ever eaten a taco being a 'military operation' and sending SEALs to murder a kid because those are cool sounding things to do.

W at least had an heir of humility about his personal failings in his life. Trump things every thing he has ever done and will ever do is "the best". Hes' the goddamn American Kim Jong Un.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Phi230 posted:

-Not letting Sherman do what he wanted with the South
-Letting former Confederate soldiers hold office
-Reagan

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

I spent this morning trying to figure out literally any way to connect with trump and like him but he can't even eat a steak right. The only way you can empathize with the dude is if you're just as toxic, miserable, and hateful as he is. Like I bitterly disagree with then, but I can at least have a tiny ounce of respect for at least one thing people like Kasich, Graham, and McCain have done.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

here are my bush rankings:
1. Jeb!
2. bush 41
3. the pussy tape bush
4. bush 43

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

euphronius posted:

I stopped caring for awhile

Does trump tweet anymore ?

No because his aides apparently figured out the secret is to get Wolf Blotzer to say that Trump has an 11" dick in an article and it placates our Orange Overlord. No anger means no tweets.

Also I know it's "blitzer" but gently caress fixing that pube's name. No effort, no fucks given.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

change my name posted:

He died. rip.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

here are my bush rankings:
1. Jeb!
2. bush 41
3. the pussy tape bush
4. bush 43

What about Neil "Savings and Loan" Bush?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

tadashi posted:

W at least had an heir of humility about his personal failings in his life. Trump things every thing he has ever done and will ever do is "the best". Hes' the goddamn American Kim Jong Un.

Bush had the decency to all but erase himself from public awareness after 2008. Trump is going to be a noisy shitlord until his cardiovascular system calls it quits.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

change my name posted:

ive posted in like ... the last hour? at least a few times

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I spent this morning trying to figure out literally any way to connect with trump and like him but he can't even eat a steak right. The only way you can empathize with the dude is if you're just as toxic, miserable, and hateful as he is. Like I bitterly disagree with then, but I can at least have a tiny ounce of respect for at least one thing people like Kasich, Graham, and McCain have done.
sociopathy's long been an anglo-saxon protestant virtue ever since their kind invaded plymouth rock

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FAUXTON posted:

Personally the only time I see his posts are when he's being quoted but that's from way back and also how I found out that if someone on your list is made IK, it doesn't remove them from it, you just can't add them if they aren't already there.

i was cleared from everyone's ignore lists :3: i was the 21st most ignored goon on SA

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ze Germans own.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

prefect posted:

What about Neil "Savings and Loan" Bush?

No Stan "The Touch" Bush either :colbert:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Phi230 posted:

Eichenwald being influential and not just low hanging fruit for hot takes is a little much

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

tadashi posted:

yea at least W's dumb flavor of zealotry involves at least paying lip service to the idea that he acknowledges his flaws and all. It's real hosed up we now have to say 'literally understands the concept of having flaws' as if it's some non-expected quality.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'll never understand the Eichenwald hate. He did some solid investigative work, it's not his fault no one cared about how incredibly corrupt Trump is.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Let me just say that civilized life kinda breaks down if you don't have a flushing toilet. Thank you sewer inspectors.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Holy poo poo that's brutal.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

sociopathy's long been an anglo-saxon protestant virtue ever since their kind invaded plymouth rock

I mean granted but God drat there's not a single redeeming thing about him

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

we're finally there

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

I'll never understand the Eichenwald hate. He did some solid investigative work, it's not his fault no one cared about how incredibly corrupt Trump is.

dude is often full of poo poo/lying and might be a pedophile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

it's the whole 'constantly makes poo poo up' thing mainly

• Locked thread