Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
What an awful start to a new page

Donald Trump eats his steaks well done with ketchup and has already caused the death of an eight year old.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

proof of concept posted:

This is the sort of thing a screenwriter would have a character do to really hackishly hammer home that the character is a buffoon

You would be correct. This is literally a scene in the 2005 comedy "Waiting..." with Ryan Reynolds and Justin Long, to show what an rear end in a top hat the hillbilly customer is.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I think we can all agree that Trump is a far funnier president than Shillary could have ever been. It's only been a month and we've already had more laughs than Hillary could produce in 8 years. The amount of content the trump administration puts out is utterly unrivaled in history.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

kikkelivelho posted:

I think we can all agree that Trump is a far funnier president than Shillary could have ever been. It's only been a month and we've already had more laughs than Hillary could produce in 8 years. The amount of content the trump administration puts out is utterly unrivaled in history.

You're right, but this train of thought is seriously underestimating the lol potential of First Husband Bill Clinton

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
We've had the new deal president and the peanut president, now we have the lunchables president

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the well done steak thing is just such a great illustration of how this dude's never in his life been told "no" in any meaningful way until he assumed office, and it's breaking him body and mind haha

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
hes like the tackiest man alive I expect he probably has a velvet elvis hanging over his golden throne (shitter)

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

porking a pork bun posted:

You're right, but this train of thought is seriously underestimating the lol potential of First Husband Bill Clinton

They would have locked him into the white house cellar for 4 years. You know this

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

XMNN posted:

hes like the tackiest man alive I expect he probably has a velvet elvis hanging over his golden throne (shitter)

Actually gold leaf on everything is the mark of a true urbane sophisticate.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this is going to cause some major lols

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/836208059806547970?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

youre not wrong, friend

can confirm.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I've never had power so I can neither confirm or deny

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
For the record, I would like to say that I'd eat my well-done steak with mustard.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

XMNN posted:

tbf I can really appreciate Trump's strong aesthetic sense. Modern design and architecture is too often just sleek lines and overdone minimalism. Trump obsession with gold is indeed a bit tacky but he has an eye for details that's sadly missing in modern design.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

kikkelivelho posted:

tbf I can really appreciate Trump's strong aesthetic sense. Modern design and architecture is too often just sleek lines and overdone minimalism. Trump obsession with gold is indeed a bit tacky but he has an eye for details that's sadly missing in modern design.

the gently caress are you talking about

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
:discourse:

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/836204963743289345?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
More shots than the World Trade Center took.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Dizz posted:

More shots than the World Trade Center took.

HEY-OH

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

XMNN posted:

hes like the tackiest man alive

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

well why not posted:

the gently caress are you talking about

It's not really relevant here but most modern designers and architects just poo poo out formless, detailless blobs without any texture or interesting features and no one in the industry dares to ignore this trend. Trump's obsession with gold is indeed gaudy but the Trump towers are actually interesting to look at and feel like something you'd live in rather than just a cold post-modernist art piece with sofas and retro lamps in it.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Trump status: President lol

Obama status:
https://twitter.com/lemanixh/status/836003897588203520

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

I would pay good money to see Trump dance like this.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

This is close
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFsjcTULCfk

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Holy poo poo. Thats a lot of cringe packed into 12 seconds.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol Trump is giving another doom and gloom speech. Apparently the world is dangerous and scary, "we need to start winning wars", and "America never lost a war" and "We don't fight wars to win anymore".

So naturally we're going to spend more money on the military and the police.

Oooh and we're going to win the war on violence in Chicago.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Feb 27, 2017

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Tumble posted:

lol Trump is giving another doom and gloom speech. Apparently the world is dangerous and scary, "we need to start winning wars", and "America never lost a war" and "We don't fight wars to win anymore".

So naturally we're going to spend more money on the military and the police.

"The crime rate is the highest it has been in 40 years!" - Donald Trump

(crime rate is literally lowest it has been in 40 years)

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

In addition to being incredibly hilarious Trump's presidency will pave way for the future Euroasian hegemony.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
war on drugs
war on terror

also ripe for the winning

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

kikkelivelho posted:

It's not really relevant here but most modern designers and architects just poo poo out formless, detailless blobs without any texture or interesting features and no one in the industry dares to ignore this trend. Trump's obsession with gold is indeed gaudy but the Trump towers are actually interesting to look at and feel like something you'd live in rather than just a cold post-modernist art piece with sofas and retro lamps in it.

Strong disagree with almost every single part of this post. Modern designs are stronger than ever, Trump's tastes are stuck in the 80s and 90s. If you remove the gold they'd be just be generic skyscrapers. I'd take a single Pompidou over a hundred thousand Trump towers.

well why not fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Feb 27, 2017

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
war on violence did he really say that

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

my new dog posted:

Lmao no loving way

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Jukebox Hero posted:

What an awful start to a new page

Donald Trump eats his steaks well done with ketchup and has already caused the death of an eight year old.

lol

Trump likes his steaks like he likes his eight year olds

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Lifeglug posted:

I would pay good money to see Trump dance like this.

His heart would explode like a hot dog in a microwave

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
it's me, i'm the sentient well done steak where do I collect my award

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

easy D is a germophobe, right? he just wants to kill all the bacteria

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

LOL, Obama's happiness makes me LOL at Trump's misery

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

my new dog posted:

Tell me it's true somebody link him saying it please

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
*quietly lets out a tepid little lol*

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Jose posted:

Donald Trump of all people destroyed 2 political dynasties when getting elected lol

Lol, you nailed it!

I can almost forgive those who voted for tRump if their motivation was anti-Bush and anti-Clinton.
"It's her turn!" has to be the most entitled slogan in history..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Jose posted:

Donald Trump of all people destroyed 2 political dynasties when getting elected lol
Lol

I still don't think Democrats will hit their rock bottom. I think a second Trump term is gonna do it though.