Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

tacodaemon posted:

oh this is trump's boring schedule for today

9:30 am || Stops by the National Governors Association meeting; State Dining Room
10:30 am || Meets with health insurance company CEOs; Roosevelt Room
12:30 pm || Lunch with Vice president Pence and UN Ambassador Haley; Presidential Dining Room
2:30 pm || Meets with House Speaker Ryan and Senate Majority Leader McConnell
3:15 pm || Meets with Secretary of State Tillerson
6:30 pm || Has dinner with local press outlets
6:90 pm || Ed. Balls.
this is unfair as heck, how is a president supposed to tweet about people being mean to him with that many meetings?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Salt Fish posted:

Current Overton status:

Right = Brietbart
Left = Rush Limbaugh

lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Salt Fish posted:

Current Overton status:

Right = Brietbart
Left = Rush Limbaugh

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SpaceGoku posted:

a lot of them though will blame him for all the bad poo poo that happens after their job never comes back, their healthcare becomes unusuable trash, and they can't afford to eat every day of the week because of the border adjustment and mass deportations

still votin R any way

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

tacodaemon posted:

oh this is trump's boring schedule for today

10:30 am || Meets with health insurance company CEOs; Roosevelt Room

Let me warn you, and let me warn the nation, against the smooth evasion that says: "Of course we believe these things. We believe in social security. We believe in work for the unemployed. We believe in saving homes. Cross our hearts and hope to die! We believe in all these things. But we do not like the way that the present administration is doing them. Just turn them over to us. We will do all of them, we will do more of them, we will do them better and, most important of all, the doing of them will not cost anybody anything!"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I can't wait for the massive food shortages that will result after a third of our agricultural workforce is deported and absolutely nothing is done at any level of government to replace them

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
literally trump's campaign

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

hanging in a chow line
trump times!

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I'd go with W22.09 "Striking against other stationary object".

There are lots of cool ICD-10 codes like:
Struck by a space craft
Bitten by turtle
Stabbed while crocheting
Hurt at the opera

Here are some more cool ones:
Voodoo Death
Balloon Collision Injuring Occupant
Struck by Duck (the balloogan code)

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mlmp08 posted:

Despite what military times dot com says, that is not a scientific poll. It's a bunch of cranks filling out surveys.

Hence why the libertarian got Ron Paul numbers.

3rd parties in US presidential elections always perform at around 5-20% of their actual polling, this is a consistently measurable effect in US politics and bears out in the most effective survey data

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Agrajag posted:

still votin R any way

srsly if they were stupid enough to take a look at a guy who literally admitted to sexual assault on camera and go "LOOKS GOOD TO ME :thumbsup:" I doubt very seriously they have the self awareness to vote against him when things go bad, it'll just be the liberals/democrats/mexicans/muslims fault instead

literally nothing short of death will stop them from voting R, the best you can hope for is to have them stay home and clearly that doesn't work either

the real answer to is actually have people show up at the polls in significant amounts and make them irrelevant

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/Patbagley/status/836211736013238273

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Agrajag posted:

im not a nukuler scientist but im pretty sure the decay is in the millions if not thousands of years
gently caress off bitch my half life is 700 million years

actually i'm curious to know how much fissile material would need to decay before critical mass is unachievable by a nuclear warhead

i assume it would be much less than a half life

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Chokes McGee posted:

srsly if they were stupid enough to take a look at a guy who literally admitted to sexual assault on camera and go "LOOKS GOOD TO ME :thumbsup:" I doubt very seriously they have the self awareness to vote against him when things go bad, it'll just be the liberals/democrats/mexicans/muslims fault instead

literally nothing short of death will stop them from voting R, the best you can hope for is to have them stay home and clearly that doesn't work either

the real answer to is actually have people show up at the polls in significant amounts and make them irrelevant

They have no philosophy or policies other than "make the libs cry". That's it. Party of spite.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Chokes McGee posted:

let me stop you right there

Look, I know it can also be used for evil but the fineness of that data can be real good in epidemiology and poo poo like cross-referencing specific symptoms/ailments with other data sets to show how food deserts have more kidney failure etc.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gently caress THESE PEOPLE

loving loving gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

I loving hate how they're completely loving unwilling to show empathy for every immigrant that they don't know

"Oh no they took a person I know to be a good human, not unlike those others my steady diet of white supremacist radio has told me to hate!"

god that pisses me off

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

zegermans posted:

gently caress THESE PEOPLE

loving loving gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

I loving hate how they're completely loving unwilling to show empathy for every immigrant that they don't know

"Oh no they took a person I know to be a good human, not unlike those others my steady diet of white supremacist radio has told me to hate!"

god that pisses me off

Nice Meltdown

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

They have no philosophy or policies other than "make the libs cry". That's it. Party of spite.

good thing the only opposition party is a bunch of self-absorbed, corrupt technocrats so they'll win every time

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Citizen Tayne posted:

Maybe for normal people, but this is Donald Trump we're talking about here

reference: the carrier employees who were boner out for trump and his sick dealmaking skills until they saw what it was

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FAUXTON posted:

Look, I know it can also be used for evil but the fineness of that data can be real good in epidemiology and poo poo like cross-referencing specific symptoms/ailments with other data sets to show how food deserts have more kidney failure etc.

well yeah it's hard to get water in those types of area

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

SpaceGoku posted:

a lot of americans are hella stupid and don't know poo poo about dick about piss (trump's favorite) and will believe everything trump says

some of them will never turn away from him, holding faith in him until the day they die

a lot of them though will blame him for all the bad poo poo that happens after their job never comes back, their healthcare becomes unusuable trash, and they can't afford to eat every day of the week because of the border adjustment and mass deportations

lol you're joking right? they can still blame obamacare

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Citizen Tayne posted:

since americans are fueled by spite they are winning bigly

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

gently caress trump voters who can't see beyond their inbred deformed noses

quote:

“I think people need to do things the right way, follow the rules and obey the laws, and I firmly believe in that,” said Lori Barron, the owner of Lori’s Hair A’Fairs, a beauty salon. “But in the case of Carlos, I think he may have done more for the people here than this place has ever given him. I think it’s absolutely terrible that he could be taken away.”

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

heard u like girls posted:

Good

Can't wait to hear Spicey's reactions

Especially after Spicey called out an ABC journalist reporting that he will drop out, and claimed that the reporting was false.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Agrajag posted:

still votin R any way

actually I think if you take away healthcare, cut social safety nets, slap a big rear end tax on everything they buy, then a lot of these people are just going to die

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Owned

https://twitter.com/kfile/status/836255827526844419

Apr 7, 2003

mormonpartyboat posted:

reference: the carrier employees who were boner out for trump and his sick dealmaking skills until they saw what it was

Meanwhile people all over the US still think Carrier was an epic win for Trump.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Agrajag posted:

gently caress trump voters who can't see beyond their inbred deformed noses

bannon strikes again

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

zegermans posted:

Nice Meltdown

i kno rite? wut a loser

Apr 7, 2003

SpaceGoku posted:

actually I think if you take away healthcare, cut social safety nets, slap a big rear end tax on everything they buy, then a lot of these people are just going to die

So what happened under Reagan? Thank God no one ever voted R again after that disaster

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SpaceGoku posted:

and with their last breaths they tap the name with an R next to it and die.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hell yeah

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Citizen Tayne posted:

So what happened under Reagan? Thank God no one ever voted R again after that disaster
reagan told them inbreeding was patriotism so we have the new generation of mutants in the form of the "alt-right"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol 50 billion dllars extra to the military yet no money for healthcare or schools or school lunches or anything beneficial to society.

Boy you guys are loving stupid.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

I loving hate these people so much. I hope they let him out and he puts dingleberries in every single one of their stupid enchiladas.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

kaleedity posted:

the black poo poo in well done or overcooked anything is carcinogenic btw

You seriously think there's enough time left for cancer to get you?

Apr 7, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

lol 50 billion dllars extra to the military yet no money for healthcare or schools or school lunches or anything beneficial to society.

Boy you guys are loving stupid.

Government Schools just teach children to question their parents. Gotta cut that off.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I loving hate these people so much. I hope they let him out and he puts dingleberries in every single one of their stupid enchiladas.

i hope he moves out of that stupid coal town to someplace less retarded. it would be better for his kids too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Citizen Tayne posted:

Meanwhile people all over the US still think Carrier was an epic win for Trump.

yes which is why i said that it's only when you step on an individual's tiny carved out niche that they start realizing that an authoritarian is incompetent

• Locked thread