Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

bowmore posted:

how long have you been a speed dealer?

I'm just starting out, had to get the look right first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Has a nice punchy tone that cuts through the mix. And its light weight makes it inviting to pick up and play.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

dovetaile posted:

These are awesome! Raichu is also my favorite pokemon; where'd you find these at?

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KXKGWWG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You can request whatever color youd like, so i asked for a slightly dark orange and linked them a pic of raichu from the cartoon. Should be here in the next couple days or so.

Fozaldo
Apr 18, 2004

Serenity Now. Serenity Now.
:respek::respek::respek::respek::respek:
45% yet so smooth and easy drinking.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm just starting out, had to get the look right first.
you have your priorities right at least

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Fozaldo posted:

45% yet so smooth and easy drinking.

Don't forget to try the Horse Neck drink from a few pages ago, I tried it over Super Bowl weekend and it was fantastic. Rye, ginger beer, bitters and a little lemon peel.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
Well, more than a little lemon peel.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

ChocNitty posted:

Versace Blue Jeans Man cologne, it's been my favorite fragrance since I first tried it in 1998.

:hfive:

I've been using Blue Jeans for maybe 15 years and still love the smell. Although these days I also keep a bottle of Hermes Terre for when I want to be a bit more fancy :wotwot:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I bought a thing to put my posts in.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I just bought this pry bar bottle opener screw driver keychain thing off Etsy

It will replace the thin rope keychain I made for myself while binging on Netflix a few months ago

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Professor Shark posted:

It will replace the thin rope keychain I made for myself while binging on Netflix a few months ago

Won't that rip the gently caress out of your pocket?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

spog posted:

Great now I'm imagining the ad copy around that.

"No mere pocket can contain the might of this keychain!"
*picture of keychain ripping violently from pocket with a halo of light*

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

This is silly and exists only for daily carry selfies

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Josh Lyman posted:

Scraper and bottle opener wound be legit useful, but the screwdriver bits just look hateful.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Propper Covert shirt. Looks like a normal button-up shirt but the buttons are just disguised snaps and it has an extra zipper pocket. It's meant for concealed carry but I just like a convenient shirt with snaps instead of regular buttons, and I was able to get it for like $20 through Sportsman's Guide.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Wait, so that's literally a gun part?

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

Propper Covert shirt. Looks like a normal button-up shirt but the buttons are just disguised snaps and it has an extra zipper pocket. It's meant for concealed carry but I just like a convenient shirt with snaps instead of regular buttons, and I was able to get it for like $20 through Sportsman's Guide.

Do you foresee a need for such a tactical garment, or is it a fashion statement? Or some form of constitutional statement?

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Sorry, but as a non-American I feel obliged to ask:

Do you have to rip your shirts off to reach your concealed weaponry?

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Jeza posted:

no but we do it anyway

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

chitoryu12 posted:

Josh Lyman posted:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Jeza posted:

I suppose if you were concealing in a shoulder holster and it was too hot to wear a jacket, it'd be a good option.

Better option is to not carry a gun.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Why in the hell would they disguise snaps?!

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

taqueso posted:

Because buttons look better? I mean, just don't wear snaps, but I guess if you have to, you might as well make them look like buttons.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

taqueso posted:

The same reason they make clip on ties/bowties - to pretend you are an adult.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
All the old cowboys/farmers here still wear snaps and it rules. I'm assuming these are the same shirts they bought in the 70s and they've lasted this long.

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Some games I might finish this time:

PC version.

and

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Toast Museum posted:

Because buttons look better? I mean, just don't wear snaps, but I guess if you have to, you might as well make them look like buttons.

That's why I bought it. It's for days where I wake up really exhausted early in the morning and don't feel like buttoning buttons, but I don't want shiny pearl or black snaps. Plus I was able to get it for a stupid low price.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

Aramek posted:

All the old cowboys/farmers here still wear snaps and it rules. I'm assuming these are the same shirts they bought in the 70s and they've lasted this long.

The snaps do wear out (the metal sections can bend or break, making it impossible to close), but you can get a special tool to crimp new ones onto the shirt.

I've never heard people complain about snaps before, but I've only ever seen them on cowboy/western-style shirts, so maybe it's a stupid aesthetic on a different type of shirt? :shrug:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I've seen them on a few Arc'teryx shirts

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Aramek posted:

Yeah you should wear snaps if you're around equipment that might snag.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Snaps are not a bad idea. They just need to make a version that's not marketed as tactical.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

chitoryu12 posted:

It's for days where I wake up really exhausted early in the morning and don't feel like buttoning buttons

I've woken up early and exhausted, but never so much that buttons are a challenge. How? What do you do to wake up that much out of it?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

RandomZero posted:

Some games I might finish this time:

PC version.
How is it? I only really liked the first one (+add ons) though Advanced Warfighter was ok too.

Mu Zeta posted:

Snaps are not a bad idea. They just need to make a version that's not marketed as tactical.
I have one from AE I think, it works perfectly fine as a casual shirt. It's easy to snap on and, I hope, one day for a woman to rip off my chest in a moment of passion.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Revealing the Austin Powers level of chest hair underneath.

Then things start to go south.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Trabant posted:

I've woken up early and exhausted, but never so much that buttons are a challenge. How? What do you do to wake up that much out of it?

It's not that I'm too out of it that it's a challenge, it's just laziness. The same reason I'll wear my Stan Smiths because I can just slip my feet into them instead of lacing up high tops or boots: sure, I could sit down and lace everything up, but do I want to

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Afriscipio posted:

Do you foresee a need for such a tactical garment, or is it a fashion statement?

There's definitely no fashion involved in the statement.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Shrapnig posted:

There's definitely no fashion involved in the statement.

Well, it's a statement.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

spog posted:

The reviews actually suggest it's pretty sharp, I think I'll give it a few swipes on some sandpaper to dull it down a little bit if it's cutting fabric/skin

Josh Lyman posted:

Megabound posted:

Scraper and bottle opener wound be legit useful, but the screwdriver bits just look hateful.

I honestly just wanted a cool brass bottle-opener and scraper, and it was a toss up between the one I got and one from another Etsy shop owner:

... he has a few finishes, but they're all very "rough", so I went with the cleaner one. Honestly the screwdriver bits appealed to me as well in a "Well... you never know?" sort of way. I carry a Victorinox 111mm Forester that has a regular and a large flathead on it, I guess it could be useful to have a Philips and a Robertson or a set for stripped screws :shrug:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Trabant posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqjF7HKSaaI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Never owned an impact driver or cordless drill before and holy poop they are game changers. I really liked my corded drill and was hesitant to switch but I'm happy I did. Really pleased so far.