Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I don't think we should praise Kissinger. However, for unrelated reasons, I do feel we should secretly bomb Cambodia again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
god drat it i had to google who Frieza was why does it always involve anime?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Brainiac Five posted:

The guy who said he admired Churchill. Why aren't you calling him a pedophile and a mass-murder apologist?

I'm fairly certain I never called you either of those things either? Having said that, I'll do one of them now. You're a horrible mass-murder apologist and you represent everything that's wrong with liberalism.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't think we should praise Kissinger. However, for unrelated reasons, I do feel we should secretly bomb Cambodia again.

When in doubt, always bomb Cambodia.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Braniac Five is trying to do a gotcha except doesn't realize people itt who supported Bernie will, mostly, outright call him a dumbass for naming churchill, also for supporting drone strikes.

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich
True, anyone who would adopt the foreign policy of a war criminal and mass murderer does not deserve my vote. Which is why I could never vote for Bernie Sanders.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

icantfindaname posted:

effectronica admires pope alexander for banging lots of kiddies

Don't kink shame.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Homeless Friend posted:

Braniac Five is trying to do a gotcha except doesn't realize people itt who supported Bernie will, mostly, outright call him a dumbass for naming churchill, also for supporting drone strikes.

:allears:

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Homeless Friend posted:

I'm not talking about Bernie. But I will ask if I should have chewed a professor's throat out for liking de Gaulle all those years ago. Hell, he probably voted for Hillary if he lived to 2016.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

Don't kink shame.

Defending pedophilia, that's kinky.

Hey, don't we usually chase pedophiles off SA, why is this random apologist still posting?

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
You guys gotta check out the comments on Perez, this is killing me. We should probably stop bickering about Perez cause of this:

quote:

"...Perez’s own fanatical liberalism, including an obsession with unrestrained immigration."

He sounds like an ultra, far Left-wing jackass. The Right should redouble its efforts to make the Democratic Party permanently vanish from history.

These people are really determined to destroy America.

quote:

An arrogant commie thug. He just looks line Lenin during his calls for mayhem, on this picture.

quote:

Yes they doubled down on a Marxist and that should help.

quote:

We got to know Tom Perez very well out here in Montana when, as head of the Civil Rights Division, he showed up to enforce the "federal" interests in college sexual assaults----nobody knew there was a "federal" interest before--- and required consent decrees from the college (subsequently used as the blueprint for all U. S. colleges) which required a star chamber type of "hearing" to the (usually male) accused in a sexual assault proceeding--- then coerced the city police department and the county prosecutor and law enforcement to meet a whole laundry list of leftist requirements ---- monitoring, re-training, expert intervention,etc. with big fiscal consequences to those entities. When the jury finally had the opportunity to return a verdict on the original charge that initiated all of this----- they took less than half an hour and brought a unanimous verdict of "Not guilty". Didn't slow Tom Perez down one bit.

quote:

This Perez creep just has the LOOK of a fanatic -- a Cotton Mather type, sure he's right.
Or maybe it's the look of a galvanized corpse.

quote:

The enitre cadre of teh Democrat Party should be rounded up and imprisoned for trreason.

Perez would have made a perfect Politician, in Mexico... In America he is a seditious traitor.

America's second C ivil War is underway. The shooting hasnt begun yet but rest assured we are in a War against America haters of the ctrl-left just as they are..

quote:

Over at AoS , this story has the mock headline " Trotskyite candidate defeats Stalinist candidate " Good as far as it goes , but I think naming Ellison ( D- Nation of Islam ) as Maoist would capture more of his politics.

quote:

This guy is an affirmative-action (Harvard) ultra-Marxist, anti-American racist saboteur. He's Barack Obama without the charm, Trotzky without the brain and Louis Farrakhan without the calypso skills. This white-hating moron needs to drag his own pathetic party with him.
:laffo:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445257/tom-perez-dnc-chief-hardcore-progressive
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/445269/new-dnc-chairman-tom-perez-no-moderate-all

Oh and one of my favorite trolls with this gem:

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/835624823615336449

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

stone cold posted:

Defending pedophilia, that's kinky.

Hey, don't we usually chase pedophiles off SA, why is this random apologist still posting?

I don't know why your partner effectronica is still posting.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Brainiac Five posted:

I'm not talking about Bernie. But I will ask if I should have chewed a professor's throat out for liking de Gaulle all those years ago. Hell, he probably voted for Hillary if he lived to 2016.

If someone idolises an imperialist you should probably try to be at least 1/10th as upset as if someone dared to say 'oval office'. It would make the world a better place, if only slightly.

The Ender
Aug 2, 2012

MY OPINIONS ARE NOT WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN SHIT

Nevvy Z posted:

Not seeing a problem.

Yes; you never do.

Like, your brilliant political insight into the 2016 GE was right about... ?

Approximately nothing, right?

Perhaps at some point in time it would be beneficial to come to the conclusion that the expensive education your mommy bought for you was specialized in whatever field, and doesn't act mean diddly poo poo outside of it?

Maybe?

Nah. You and the Dems will continue spending most of your time getting slapped around and blaming every possible exterior force that you can for the rear end kickings you recieve. drat Greens, drat leftists, drat voter suppression, etc, etc. Then one day you'll get lucky again and the Pubs will have a scrub that you'll be able to beat, and you'll praise your totally brilliant campaign strategy that amanaged to crush some really old & senile guy who can't find his way off stage + his batshit bimbo VP pick. See? Them other people don't know poo poo! You're the best drat political player around!

/repeat

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

TheRat posted:

If someone idolises an imperialist you should probably try to be at least 1/10th as upset as if someone dared to say 'oval office'. It would make the world a better place, if only slightly.

Well, someone using misogynistic slurs is far more likely to assault women than someone admiring Andrew Jackson is to commit a genocide on their own, in fact more than 10 times as likely.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

I don't know why your partner effectronica is still posting.

???

Partner?

I only know eff from dadchat?

But also, you called pedophilia kinky, so maybe don't post about your criminal predilections, you pedophile, jfc.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Brainiac Five posted:

So the Democratic Party should abandon women and focus on misogynist men, in the belief that they can convincingly hate women more than Republicans do. Turns out you don't need aliens for the events of The Screwfly Solution to happen, just letting Bernie voters decide policy.

bernie voter sshould determine policy because it would be good policy for america.

also having christmas with kissinger is a Bad Thing.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Lol nice meltdown

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

So are we all pedophiles now or what im confused

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Also, calling what Hillary did w/r/t Kissinger just praise is underselling it. She was goddamn obsessed with the dude. It was weirdddd.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
look i LOVED the scene involving the kissinger analogue in the venture brothers, and while I don't want to say that excuses ALL his evil decisions, I

The Ender
Aug 2, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

Also, calling what Hillary did w/r/t Kissinger just praise is underselling it. She was goddamn obsessed with the dude. It was weirdddd.

It's not that weird; Kissinger has been a family friend of the Clintons since the mid 90s.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

The Ender posted:

It's not that weird; Kissinger has been a family friend of the Clintons since the mid 90s.

Which says just about all you need to know, doesn't it?

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Homeless Friend posted:

You haven't answered if I should have murdered the old professor (strike 1- being a liberal elite) who praised de gaulle (strike 2- liking a mass murderer) and probably voted for hillary in 2016 (strike 3- yerout).

The Ender
Aug 2, 2012

TheRat posted:

I mean, Al-Shifa & Lewinski told me all I needed to know, really. Kissinger is just a natural fit rather than an aberration.

EDIT: Lewinski's affair is still the best as far as revealing the centrist lie about being the grown-ups in the room for what it is. Anyone can go listen to the answering machine recordings left by those 'grown-ups' at the homes of different sources & reporters after the story broke and have the mirage about prim & proper liberal social conduct melt away.

The Ender fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Feb 27, 2017

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

stone cold posted:

???

Partner?

I only know eff from dadchat?

But also, you called pedophilia kinky, so maybe don't post about your criminal predilections, you pedophile, jfc.

Hey eff is the one saying they like Alexander I think pedos should be lobomised. But we don't kink shame it has been established.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Brainiac Five posted:

You haven't answered if I should have murdered the old professor (strike 1- being a liberal elite) who praised de gaulle (strike 2- liking a mass murderer) and probably voted for hillary in 2016 (strike 3- yerout).

Well, you didn't ask me. Hard to answer a question not directed at me. Also, this post is dumb as hell and I don't care.

The Ender posted:

I mean it's sorta weird for a democrat nom to do it. I know dems are cool with war, mostly, but drat.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Brainiac Five posted:

murder is bad effectronica

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i probably wouldn't be friends with one of america's worst war criminals but that's just me.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
America's Worst War Criminals would be an amazing show.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Congrats to everyone on hating pedophilia the most. You are truly taking a brave passive-aggressive stand against pedophilia, the universally unpopular thing nobody thinks is good. It's good to know that if there's one thing we can agree on, it's that pedophilia is bad, and therefore everyone we disagree with is a pedophile because they are also bad.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Groovelord Neato posted:

i probably wouldn't be friends with one of america's worst war criminals but that's just me.

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich
I too believe the readership of the Jacobin is a reasonable proxy for the US electorate, and am shocked and insulted you have not adopted my political positions wholesale.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

Hey eff is the one saying they like Alexander I think pedos should be lobomised. But we don't kink shame it has been established.

You're the one who apologized for pedophilia by calling it a kink, which a. normalizes pedophilia, and b. implies that anything other than two person vanilla sex is as bad as pedophilia.

Take your apologia elsewhere, imo. Don't they like pedophiles over somewhere else?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

stone cold posted:

You're the one who apologized for pedophilia by calling it a kink, which a. normalizes pedophilia, and b. implies that anything other than two person vanilla sex is as bad as pedophilia.

Take your apologia elsewhere, imo. Don't they like pedophiles over somewhere else?

Wouldn't know. I mean you're the one saying it's fine to look up to historical pedos.

The Ender
Aug 2, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

Well, you didn't ask me. Hard to answer a question not directed at me. Also, this post is dumb as hell and I don't care.

I mean it's sorta weird for a democrat nom to do it. I know dems are cool with war, mostly, but drat.

I really don't think it ever crossed Clinton's mind that some people might not appreciate Kissinger's legacy. Like, that's just status quo politics to her & her husband. You go chase some tail, you blow-up some weirdos in other countries, you clutch your pearls and pretend to have empathy when a tragedy occurs. Politics!

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

JeffersonClay posted:

I too believe the readership of the Jacobin is a reasonable proxy for the US electorate, and am shocked and insulted you have not adopted my political positions wholesale.

Bernie Would Have Won

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Crowsbeak posted:

Wouldn't know. I mean you're the one saying it's fine to look up to historical pedos.

[citation needed]

meanwhile you actually called pedophilia a kink, so

methinks the crowsbeak doth protest too much

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

The Ender posted:

I really don't think it ever crossed Clinton's mind that some people might not appreciate Kissinger's legacy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Crowsbeak posted:

stone cold posted:

What is wrong with you two?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

What is wrong with you two?

Um please don't lump me in with somebody who called pedophila a kink, FAU, thanks in advance.

• Locked thread