Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
so many people didnt vote -_-

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

big if true

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Why doesn't Trump go to loving Savile Row, they can make anyone look good.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

that's a lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

my brain automatically hallucinates the slide whistle up and down noise to accompany this gif

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7uLxu0XAc
that

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

White House, Washington DC

Tuesday

Trump: Kellyanne, we're out of here!

Spicer: You look like a turkey!

Conway: Yeah.

Trump: I would say... I would say, you look like an ostrich!

Spicer: Yes!

Trump: Right?

Conway: That's pretty good.

Bannon: You know, I want to call her an emu... But I want to save it for, you know -

Trump: Save it, save it, save it.

Bannon You are a big, fat, flightless bird!

Spicer: Yeah, yeah!

Conway: Those are all... Those are all...

Trump: Yeah, I mean just sort of the general... The general whatever.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That's not lol

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Be careful that rear end looks hungry

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
i honestly don't understand how Trump can dress so loving schlubby. He can seriously hire the best tailors in the world (hell they're probably lining up around the block to tailor a suit for the president) but instead he wears stuff that fits like a goodwill suit

its gotta be his narcissism in play; he must believe that because he's Trump, everything he wears looks great and is in style.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Tumble posted:

i honestly don't understand how Trump can dress so loving schlubby. He can seriously hire the best tailors in the world (hell they're probably lining up around the block to tailor a suit for the president) but instead he wears stuff that fits like a goodwill suit

its gotta be his narcissism in play; he must believe that because he's Trump, everything he wears looks great and is in style.

yeah theres no way anyone close to him is going to risk being like "maybe your suits can be better"

i mean maybe bannon or spicer could survive that but they gotta spend all their capital keeping him from doing poo poo like accidentally nuking relations with china and israel via twitter lmgdboooo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

haljordan posted:

Why doesn't Trump go to loving Savile Row, they can make anyone look good.

He wouldn't have the patience for the process and he'd want to bigtime the tailors and, upon noticing they don't give a gently caress about him since they have clothed royalty for bazillions of years, would just opt for some depressingly butchered Brooks Brothers. Now that I think about it, a minimally tailored suit from Men's Wearhouse would look far better.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

this is a guy that has the most obvious weave in history and uses terrible orange tanner while totally missing his eyes making it even more obvious. he has absolutely no ability to look at himself realistically.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lol can you imagine Trump at Anderson & Sheppard's CAN WE MAKE THE TIE LONGER?! MORE SHOULDER PAD!

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
He wears oversized suits because he's fat as poo poo and slathers his face in whatever because he's got really loving terrible rosacea. He's gotten the best help avaliable and that's the best they could do.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

hahahah loving hell

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
In between looking like a clown and an old sick fat man he chose the former.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

lol cant he afford some sauce with his steak

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

He wears oversized suits because he's fat as poo poo and slathers his face in whatever because he's got really loving terrible rosacea. He's gotten the best help avaliable and that's the best they could do.

He's also a racist idiot that can't be bothered to learn reading, or recent history, or congressional operations, or

E: cool av

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Fasdar posted:

False. You forget all of the increasingly paranoid anti-authoritarians and radicals living in basement apartments up and down the front range. Also, all of the scientists and forest people.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

100% of [Colorado] residents fit one of those three categories

Fasdar posted:

increasingly paranoid anti-authoritarians and radicals living in basement apartments up and down the front range

OMGVBFLOL posted:

wannabe cowboy hillfucks

Fasdar posted:

scientists

OMGVBFLOL posted:

rich dino-rear end neolib suburbanites

Fasdar posted:

forest people

maybe its not the perfect fit i hyperbolically stated it to be, but come on, it's not like im far off lol

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

look at bannons wittle alcoholic strawberry nose. so cute!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

gently caress elon musk for so many reasons.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bannon is Mussolini with no sense of showmanship.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

kazr posted:

look at bannons wittle alcoholic strawberry nose. so cute!

Is there any news, not FAKE, coverage on this? I mean really it's obvious

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

Those rich folks gonna die on a prototype rocket. Good?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol kneel before Zod/Musk you loser.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like Elon is catching tons of flak for "participating with the Trump administration" for no real reason. Would you really rather have him take his ball and go home or would you rather have the guy there advocating for some semblance of sanity? Trump isn't going to give a poo poo about another tech CEO adding his name to a list of CEOs saying "gently caress you."

Without Musk there, the prospects for the future of solar power in the USA (for example) look way bleaker. Trump is not literally Hitler, the GOP is not literally the fascist party. It's okay lol.

Using that logic, by extension every single gov't employee is a collaborator quisling.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

I feel like Elon is catching tons of flak for "participating with the Trump administration" for no real reason. Would you really rather have him take his ball and go home or would you rather have the guy there advocating for some semblance of sanity?

Without Musk there, the prospects for the future of solar power in the USA (for example) look way bleaker. Trump is not literally Hitler, the GOP is not literally the fascist party. It's okay lol.

Using that logic, by extension every single gov't employee is a collaborator quisling.

haha you think musk gives a poo poo about anything other than making money & seeking fame, you loving rube

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OMGVBFLOL posted:

haha you think musk gives a poo poo about anything other than making money, you loving rube

No poo poo but I'd rather Elon's method of making money vs any number of GOP friendly oil industry fuckheads.

At least he has one voice in his ear going "hey maybe don't gut solar power we have US factories too..." right?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Moridin920 posted:

I feel like Elon is catching tons of flak for "participating with the Trump administration" for no real reason. Would you really rather have him take his ball and go home or would you rather have the guy there advocating for some semblance of sanity? Trump isn't going to give a poo poo about another tech CEO adding his name to a list of CEOs saying "gently caress you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4viDfA-Rmng

lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

god dammit you quoted me too fadt for my ninja eddit!! ban mordin 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

GOP isn't the fascist party? I need to re register

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Burt Sexual posted:

He's also a racist idiot that can't be bothered to learn reading, or recent history, or congressional operations, or

E: cool av

He's a proper loving dunce, but there's no way he doesn't know he looks like an idiot. Goofy/stupid is workable, old and sick is not. It's a different sort of vanity. Calculated.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I mean look I think we all know I'm pretty leftist in general but there does come a point where you take a position so radical that you can't do anything - and at that point I feel like you only take such a radical position so you don't have to do anything.

It's very easy to sit on the sidelines and poo poo on everything while doing nothing yourself, you know?

I swear there's a term for it but it escapes me at the moment and I'm leavin this bitch in 15.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

he's doing it because trump is gonna only launch rockets via private companies for nasa missions and musk wants to be the guy.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

he's doing it because trump is gonna only launch rockets via private companies for nasa missions and musk wants to be the guy.

Well again, good?

Ideally space exploration is not privatized at all but obv that game has been lost for now so I'd rather NASA/tech/space get an advocate versus another GOP fuckstain going "lol gently caress nuclear check out my oil stocks. What has space ever done for me?"

e: I guess let me rephrase; out of all the billionaire CEOs in the world idk why I should hate Elon Musk more than the others just bc he is talking to Trump.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

everyone should tell trump to gently caress off if they have even a single moral atom in their body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

everyone should tell trump to gently caress off if they have even a single moral atom in their body.

That's an understandable position but again all that does is ensure Trump is surrounded by 0 moral people and I don't see how that is a good thing, realistically.