Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Elephanthead posted:

Would 25% price increase even effect the Japanese sex robot market?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0eS3zC3Jco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Trump's like one of those jugglers with the chainsaws and the flaming balls and so on, where they just keep adding more horrible implements of death and you stare wondering which one is going to be the one that drops and kills him/everyone in the room. Will it be a sloppy ACA repeal that leaves tens of millions without health insurance and racks up a thousands-strong bodycount? Will it be a massive tarrif rollout that overturns the global economy? Will it be a provocation with China, Iran, North Korea or loving Sweden that launches a massive war? Which of these myriad disasters are going to kill us all and when will one of them finally drop?

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

Trapezound posted:

i thought it was a post in the last thread: "i was talking to my therapist today and she told me that i'm shielding myself from bad realities by calling everything insanely good" or idk more elegantly worded probably

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/746803108949409793

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010

tromp tromp

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

trump is bad?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

because whatever you might believe they are not the straw man in your head. they don't want to kill americans :shrug:

passive deaths tho, that's just a market correction!

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

OhFunny posted:

I'm honestly surprised Trump hasn't levied tariffs already.

It's something the President can do without Congress.

Weren't they trying to take that away during the lame duck session? Or were the Republicans not smart enough to think that far ahead?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

because whatever you might believe they are not the straw man in your head. they don't want to kill americans :shrug:

lol as if you could say anything to paint yourself as more of a foreigner to gods country the unideth states of america :911:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump bad so what

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

you know more about japan than you do america

fitting because japans worth more for a foreigner to know about, anyways

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Like this is the kind of poo poo why I can respect Justin Amash even if he's a raving free market loony:

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/835953853338161152

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

ShutteredIn posted:

The Presidency loving ruins people that didn't start out as huge tubs of lard that subsist solely on fast food. BUT. Other presidents seemed to like, do stuff other than lounge around watching Fox News all day.

trump will be fine

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Aurubin posted:

Like this is the kind of poo poo why I can respect Justin Amash even if he's a raving free market loony:

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/835953853338161152

that is high school level poo poo. scary that the bar is that high for you

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

It's the GOP!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

trump will be fine

not as fine as me and not half as fine as you , sugar

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Dolash posted:

Trump's like one of those jugglers with the chainsaws and the flaming balls and so on, where they just keep adding more horrible implements of death and you stare wondering which one is going to be the one that drops and kills him/everyone in the room. Will it be a sloppy ACA repeal that leaves tens of millions without health insurance and racks up a thousands-strong bodycount? Will it be a massive tarrif rollout that overturns the global economy? Will it be a provocation with China, Iran, North Korea or loving Sweden that launches a massive war? Which of these myriad disasters are going to kill us all and when will one of them finally drop?

he has 4 years, give it time, these violent delights have violent ends

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

trump is bad!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Aurubin posted:

It's the GOP!

yeah why do you think those dropouts should know high school lessons!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

not as fine as me and not half as fine as you , sugar

:sparkles: you always know how to bring a smile to my face

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

OhFunny posted:

I'm honestly surprised Trump hasn't levied tariffs already.

It's something the President can do without Congress.

Next you'll be wanting to remind Trump that he has a system that sends a text message to every cell phone in the country

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol did you just get here?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Epic High Five posted:

Next you'll be wanting to remind Trump that he has a system that sends a text message to every cell phone in the country

"I would advise staying in a TRUMP hotel next time you travel! We're watching..."

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

intriguing

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Zinke confirmed 67-31 w/ 2 dems voting present

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

bomp bomp anagrams to... bomb pomp

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

:sparkles: you always know how to bring a smile to my face

it aint hard work but its some kind of a hard job i hear :o

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

bomp bomp anagrams to... bomb pomp

words to live by

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

yeah but they only consider white people "americans", much like you only consider them people

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i did a very not good no good terrible job remembering this jeez

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Augus posted:

I wonder what lame duck Trump will look like

It's probably time for us to stop using this word (l*me).

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

words to live by

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

for the gop this is an incredibly tough bar to jump

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Has that leaked audio made the rounds yet? Nothing on big news websites.. Or does nothing really matter anymore?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/

Russia segment on Maddow.

There's at least a few writers on her staff who are clearly insanely fired up about this topic- it's consistently been some of the best writing they've ever done

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

My Moms Penis posted:

It's probably time for us to stop using this word (l*me).

quote is emptiness; emptiness is quote

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

orange sky posted:

Has that leaked audio made the rounds yet? Nothing on big news websites.. Or does nothing really matter anymore?

fact check: nothing matters

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

fact check: nothing matters

da tovarischsh

• Locked thread