Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

It's Hank's idea.

Dang. All kinds of KotH trivia misfires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
smuggling cocaine? that's got to be illegal!

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

FinalGamer posted:

I'm pretty sure Connie and her mom both use that name for her because they both realise Khan Jr. is a super weird name for a girl. Ming is pretty awesome and I really love any episode where her and Peggy either team up or butt heads because they have a strangely fun relationship as rivalling housewives of some sort.

I remember liking the episode where Minh joined the gun club. It was one of those feel-good episodes.

And I always liked this exchange:
Dale: Minh is the coolest! She beat me at Stratego! And she can belch just like a dude!
Bill: It all sounds so glamorous.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

food court bailiff posted:

i don't know why you have to make stuff up when the episode where she smuggled drugs inside boggle timers exists and is fantastic

It was really good timer sand. Primo!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
A lot of fake King of the Hill fans coming out the woodwork

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Gaunab posted:

Darn it, Robby

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I'll just be blind I don't care

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Junk posted:

Darn it, Robby

Don't have a cow man

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Gaunab posted:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Oh, sorry. I meant we'll have to put laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadybird down.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Blang it, Dobby.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Retweet this message text if you hope to one day be hank hill

I already like home maintenance and find it fulfilling, so im like 1/4th there

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i hope to be hank hill in the sense that i expect to be validated as correct in every conflict of my life

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Im gonna buy a riding mower for this summer. I tell you hwat.

My boys aint right either.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im at best the dale of the group, hoping desperately im not the bill.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.
I hope this isnt too political, but the recent news that Trump likes his steak well done with ketchup really did remind me of Hank too much not to share.

Some Gossip Rag posted:

The President ordered a well-done steak. An aged New York strip. He ate it with catsup as he always does.

At least Hank would be ok with Trump's hand shake.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

I'm the Boomhauer, without the accent, and without the libido. So the Bill.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm Johnny Appleseed before he goes to AA

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm the pudding eating judge from the episode where hank gets caught fishing with crack and has to prove it

Divot
Dec 23, 2013
Mr. Gribble, who is your number one favorite hero?

You are if you get me some smokes.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

CoffeeBooze posted:

I hope this isnt too political, but the recent news that Trump likes his steak well done with ketchup really did remind me of Hank too much not to share.

At least Hank would be ok with Trump's hand shake.

"A man having small hands is not something he can help, Bobby. It's like making fun of someone who has polio or was born in New Jersey."

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I dare somebody to post a sexy picture of Peggy Hill. It can't be done. Such a picture doesn't exist and can't be rendered.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist posted:

I dare somebody to post a sexy picture of Peggy Hill. It can't be done. Such a picture doesn't exist and can't be rendered.

rule34 . com

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Peggysfeet.com :colbert:

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Looking back, they missed out on a Dale conspiracy episode after Buckley died and the Mega Lo Mart blew up. Or they could have incorporated more into the Chuck Mangione episode.

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Sponge Baathist posted:

Again, someone please post that MSPaint of Peggy on the lawnmower.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Blue Raider posted:

i hope to be hank hill in the sense that i expect to be validated as correct in every conflict of my life

I hope to be Hank Hill in the sense that I can feed a family comfortably and keep a roof over their head on the salary of a friggin propane salesman. The 90s were truly a different age.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

The Archaic posted:

I hope to be Hank Hill in the sense that I can feed a family comfortably and keep a roof over their head on the salary of a friggin propane salesman. The 90s were truly a different age.

He was the assistant manager!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Frog Act posted:

i'm the pudding eating judge from the episode where hank gets caught fishing with crack and has to prove it

Move your butt off that cooler. His honor would like a fudge pudding.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

He was the assistant manager!

Pump jockey! Works for tips!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Hank: Hey Dale, you look awfully sad for a guy in a propane dealership

Dale: Mad Dog's challenging me for president and he's already got the black vote, Earl.. And the gay vote, Earl.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Just a one time thing with a guy in a parking lot, that's all.

- Hank Rutherford Hill

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

Bobby: "I don't know if you've ever ridden a block of ice before"

Buck: "I married miss Liz didn't I?"

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

Hahaha I just finished the episode where Bobby caddy's for Buck. I love it when he jumps in the back of Hank's truck and goes "Ha! You missed me you sumbitches!". Hank glares and slows down so the crowd can catch up and get a single good shot on Buck's face and Hank speeds up again.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The Archaic posted:

Hahaha I just finished the episode where Bobby caddy's for Buck. I love it when he jumps in the back of Hank's truck and goes "Ha! You missed me you sumbitches!". Hank glares and slows down so the crowd can catch up and get a single good shot on Buck's face and Hank speeds up again.

I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

The Dale Gribble Bluegrass Experience

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

The Archaic posted:

MIZ LIZ! Two hot toddies!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The Archaic posted:

lmao Buck owns so much

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Code Jockey posted:

lmao Buck owns so much

Mister Strickland got up under more balls than a midget hooker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

return to gaia
Feb 28, 2017

by Smythe
when you do this in grade school and its a bunch of cliqued up pinoys that are organizing it yasmin tayag runs to america because she is a known anti-semite who uses language like jew and kike in derogatory racist ways with her elementary school friend deserae campbell

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)