Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

StashAugustine posted:

i just wanna thank whoever pointed out to me that the red pill is a reference to estrogen supplements, it really makes reading altright screeds incredibly funny

so wait

neo is trans?

woah

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nichael posted:

I'm glad I still don't really know what Iron Pill means.

you are missing out on the definition of masculinity from frustrated teenagers on 4chan, though!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Baloogan posted:

michle moore?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexicos-grand-warlock-predicts-trump-defeat-231856336.html

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

they just wanna ride the tiger

oh man that guy lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nichael posted:

I'm glad I still don't really know what Iron Pill means.

time to lose yr innocence, it means randroid posts funny things w german words mixed in

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hahahaha check out this representative of ~~the master race~~ here

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/836419438635286532

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

wait im wrong he predicted defeat lmao poo poo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ramadu posted:

occultism is cool though

dont you remember that mexican warlock predicted all of this

oh poo poo, that warlock did, didn't he?

I wonder what he says will happen next?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

you are missing out on the definition of masculinity from frustrated teenagers on 4chan, though!

i feel sorry for people who will never realize that femme is really one of the most amazing human achievements

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

Me, peeking from behind julius evolas ride the tiger while dressed as avgn bugs bunny: cuck

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mexican warloxk?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MIXkRa7NyM

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tacodaemon posted:

i feel sorry for people who will never realize that femme is really one of the most amazing human achievements

actually, it's the jukebox

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Nichael posted:

I like how the political science discipline still exists despite Donny disproving everything in the span of like a month in Summer 2015.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo if you think trump knows the diff between Mexico and Ecuador btw

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ramadu posted:

wait im wrong he predicted defeat lmao poo poo

dude. need to get a better warlock

http://i.imgur.com/HIK1rVP.gifv

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Whichever Dem yelling out threats to rip Trump's pecker off today has my vote in 2020

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

actually, it's the jukebox

i like the Seeburg M100C best myself

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
rural people are losers and on top of that if they don't admit the superiority of cosmopolitan liberals they are also racist

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

mormonpartyboat posted:

trump le donalde

trump le monde

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

youre gonna be deported to mexico with that kind of talk

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Baloogan posted:

dude. need to get a better warlock

http://i.imgur.com/HIK1rVP.gifv

im in bed with a goblin apparently

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

and none of youtubes many many many videos of actual Mexican folk shamanism are remotely as entertaining as that, fyi

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Squizzle posted:

meanwhile jeb bush sits w/his library of latin american literature and his degree in latin american literature and just sits there winning

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i watched an alex jones video and he tried to sell me chocolate milk made out of bones

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trumps like "whatre we gonna do w bad dudes" and stephen millers like "eh just send em all to mexico because im a vile piece of human poo poo"

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

Smokin' on a night train chewin on a jelly roll

What the hell is a night train? I'm only familiar with the hobo drank with the same name

Lol, trump is pres and is going to start trade/cold/soda/middle eastern/hot/race/religious/tweet/drug wars in the next few years

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

and none of youtubes many many many videos of actual Mexican folk shamanism are remotely as entertaining as that, fyi

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

tacodaemon posted:

trumps like "whatre we gonna do w bad dudes" and stephen millers like "eh just send em all to mexico because im a vile piece of human poo poo"

gonna be a whole lotta bad hombres down there when we're done

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
mexican coldclox???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M62zG51_UA

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

hey baloogan you posted that timetraveling aegis cruiser anime and i watched it but it was all in heiroglyphics so i had no idea what was going on

so anyway what happened in the end? did the americans bombed it to holy hell cause lmao they were already bombed once

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

also i just wanna point out that cspam is forumid 269

nice

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

youre gonna be deported to mexico with that kind of talk

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Junkyard Poodle posted:

What the hell is a night train?

its what you ride to mundo fine

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

that was why thomas edison originally thought records should be cylindrical

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i don't want alex jones boner milk

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

deadgoon posted:

i watched an alex jones video and he tried to sell me chocolate milk made out of bones

top american shaman

Ramadu posted:

hey baloogan you posted that timetraveling aegis cruiser anime and i watched it but it was all in heiroglyphics so i had no idea what was going on

so anyway what happened in the end? did the americans bombed it to holy hell cause lmao they were already bombed once

well i read the manga too so lemmy break it down

the japanese SDF guys in the aegis crusier rescue the most super elite japanese officer, give him full access to the future via their libraries and computers and that officer goes on to build a new empire of japan holding on to most of its poo poo, especially (and most importantly, really) parts of (today's) china / russia where there is significant oil resources. the manga ends present day where a new Mirai aegis crusier is being christened (but bigger and better), japan as the global super power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i like that idea i came up with there, where stephen miller ends every suggestion with "because im a vile piece of human poo poo"

• Locked thread