Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

it is important to attack the way she is sitting, because it is the one defect in this otherwise flawless administration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Piss de Bundy posted:

picture it: huma abedin is sitting like that, in a short dress, while president clinton is standing with a bunch of black people

we would never ever ever hear the end of it

But I actually probably would be aroused if it was Huma???

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
moridin stop being a sperg about it jfc

lets lol at his inability to have normal human facial expressions

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

sitting on the loving couch while GUESTS, IMPORTANT GUESTS are in the room ALL standing, and the PRESIDENT is standing, your BOSS, is really bad optics and makes you look trashy

not to mention her pose looks ridiculous(its how muslims pray, or how STRUMPETS pose!!!)

kc sitting weird isn't even the highlight of that picture, it's that the expression on the faces of 100% of the guests in the room, professional educators all, is very clearly a "what in the gently caress is going on?" expression like they can't believe what's happening around them and it's freaking them out

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

you played a good game trump, but your idiot liar mouthpiece sat wrong. aaha checkmate

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Piss de Bundy posted:

picture it: huma abedin is sitting like that, in a short dress, while president clinton is standing with a bunch of black people

we would never ever ever hear the end of it

Tbf in that alternate reality she'd probably be sitting in that pose with her phone out getting sexts from Weiner. Also tbf it's entirely possible/likely Conway is sitting there looking at a dick pic weiner just sent her as well

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Moridin920 posted:

i mean

i'll be president how much worse could I really do?

You'd never get anything done because you would be constantly arguing with and ranting to everyone around you!

Wait a minute...why have we never seen you and Trump in the same place at the same time hmmm?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

i swear people are just angry because they got aroused for a moment and they're trying to come to grips with that and the fact that they really dislike her as a person

maybe im just projecting

uh no

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I think it's okay to admit that Kellyanne Conway is pretty hot, for a woman of a certain age

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Tbf in that alternate reality she'd probably be sitting in that pose with her phone out getting sexts from Weiner. Also tbf it's entirely possible/likely Conway is sitting there looking at a dick pic weiner just sent her as well

*huma shakes her head as weiner texts her another dick pic*

*president clinton receives same pic*

*bill clinton too*

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

hamtaro posted:

you played a good game trump, but your idiot liar mouthpiece sat wrong. aaha checkmate

you cooked your steak wrong, checkmate :smug:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Flesh Forge posted:

I think it's okay to admit that Kellyanne Conway is pretty hot, for a woman of a certain age

I'd bone her FYI

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Flesh Forge posted:

some people have a thing for the undead i suppose

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jose posted:

moridin stop being a sperg about it jfc

lets lol at his inability to have normal human facial expressions

A smile like the kid in that one Clorox commercial.

"Mommy, I went poopy!"

"Where?"

*Points to the Resolute Desk.*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

hamtaro posted:

it is important to attack the way she is sitting, because it is the one defect in this otherwise flawless administration

yeah it's so crazy that for 200 pages in this thread all we have done is focus in on this one way kelly anne conway sat one time

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's worse than when hillary used private email arguably

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

stfu about kellyanne conway christ

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i will NEVER listen to a guy named jose while president trump is in office

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

thats my favourite picture of trump lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

yeah she sits weird but all of those men are like "what in the gently caress... what in the gently caress??" and it's not because of her it's because of trump being trump and as hilarious as he is from a distance it's got to be goddamned surreal when he brings you into his office and is trump right to your face

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we should be allowed to lol at the conway strumpette pose all we want but im ok with moving onto something better

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

he looks like hes making a fart noise with his mouth

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Dog the Builder posted:

I'd bone her FYI

:unsmith::hf::unsmith:

lorn Wayne posted:

some people have a thing for the undead i suppose

:unsmith::hf::unsmigghh:

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

proof of concept posted:

yeah she sits weird but all of those men are like "what in the gently caress... what in the gently caress??" and it's not because of her it's because of trump being trump and as hilarious as he is from a distance it's got to be goddamned surreal when he brings you into his office and is trump right to your face

No dudes standing next to trump cause hes not as tall as he says he is lmao

Maybe conway just needed to air out her hooha for a minute idgi

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

You'd never get anything done because you would be constantly arguing with and ranting to everyone around you!

Wait a minute...why have we never seen you and Trump in the same place at the same time hmmm?

no I wouldn't because they'd finally have to do what I tell them!

:commissar:

Dog the Builder posted:

I'd bone her FYI

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
here's me reading this thread. i'm the everything in this pic

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
is it just me or is that guys middle finger a little short? like he cut some of it off with a saw

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

lorn Wayne posted:

here's me reading this thread. i'm the everything in this pic

fake

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

"gently caress Your Feelings" - voters of a man who has to hide from a dinner intended for good-natured ribbing.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Romes128 posted:

Who among us would not jump at the chance to air out our junk in the middle of the Oval Office surrounded by a hundred people :shrug:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Piss de Bundy posted:

is it just me or is that guys middle finger a little short? like he cut some of it off with a saw

thats just the super-zoon camera lense. that's actually a photo of trump and melania but zoomed in on trumps hand

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

thats just the super-zoon camera lense. that's actually a photo of trump and melania but super zoomed in on trumps hand

melania not fat he a lie

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
its just the lense making her look funny

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Romes128 posted:

I noticed that right away lol. I bet hes even standing on something to add m inch to ensure he's matching everyone around him. Lol.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

donald trump is president lol

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
lol at libcucks shedding cum tears cause a woman wasn't sitting properly on a sofa

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its an odd way to sit on a sofa imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol at the trump people