Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah it's literally about this and nothing else.

You're just as bad as the leftists who refuse to even try to see the other side and instead just immediately go to "lol you're a fascist!"

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot the right to get a cake somewhere you can trump someone's religious views.

Truly hard times.

:page89sniper:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Oh I'm sorry. I forgot the right to get a cake somewhere you can trump someone's religious views.

What about the right to get married to someone you love or visit them in the hospital when they are sick, wankstain?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Moridin920 posted:

What about the right to get married to someone you love or visit them in the hospital when they are sick, wankstain?

Denying my right to oppress someone is the same as me being oppressed.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

I support civil unions. :shrug:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

I support civil unions. :shrug:

Separate but equal huh?

Many of the GOP do not support even that so I fail to understand how you can't see why LGBT people would be unhappy with this administration or why you'd relegate all their concerns to "lol mad about bathrooms."

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Fog Tripper posted:

Truly hard times.

:page89sniper:

My religion requires me not to serve black people.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Separate but equal huh?

Why does the church have to be forced to be involved

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The entire point behind the bathroom stuff in the first place is bc trans people were and are getting hella bullied but that's neither here nor there I suppose right?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

Separate but equal huh?

Many of the GOP do not support even that so I fail to understand how you can't see why LGBT people would be unhappy with this administration or why you'd relegate all their concerns to "lol mad about bathrooms."

Are we really back to vague "many people" posting idiocy?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Are we really back to vague "many people" posting idiocy?

No I'm not gonna engage with you in this retard fest this time because it is already abundantly clear you are only interested in rhetorical word games because you actually don't give a poo poo about those people and just want to mock them for dumb bathroom stuff.

I don't need more LGBT people to post about how you are full of poo poo to know it's true this time fam. I could post links to trans people bullied to suicide over 'dumb bathroom stuff' but you wouldn't care so whatever.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Panzeh posted:

My religion requires me not to serve black people.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I wonder why a man going into a woman's restroom might cause "bullying"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I wonder why a man going into a woman's restroom might cause "bullying"

Hey, the law is to prevent situations like this:

http://www.advocate.com/business/2015/06/17/detroit-woman-kicked-out-restaurant-bathroom-looking-man-sues

by letting people poo poo and piss where they want.

quote:

A Detroit woman has filed a lawsuit against restaurant chain Fishbone's after a frightening incident in which she was mistaken for a man and tossed out of a women's bathroom, reports TV station WXYZ.

And that's not the only one, that's just the first one that popped up on google.

Like people are being such fuckfaces that the gov't had to step in and say "hey leave people alone in the bathroom" and the GOP is having a meltdown about it because they hate trans people. On that note, nice subtle transphobia man.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Hey, the law is to prevent situations like this:

http://www.advocate.com/business/2015/06/17/detroit-woman-kicked-out-restaurant-bathroom-looking-man-sues

by letting people poo poo and piss where they want.

And that's not the only one, that's just the first one that popped up on google.

OOOH wow some dumb security guard was an idiot, might as well allow grown men to go where little girls are

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

OOOH wow some dumb security guard was an idiot, might as well allow grown men to go where little girls are

Hmm too bad trans people aren't committing sexual assaults in bathrooms and regardless no law will prevent a predator from entering whatever bathroom they want so there goes that dumbass GOP talking point. Next?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Also lol if you want to get married in a church if you're gay. Why hang with a gang that hates your guts.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Hmm too bad trans people aren't committing sexual assaults in bathrooms and regardless no law will prevent a predator from entering whatever bathroom they want so there goes that dumbass GOP talking point. Next?

What lmao? No law will stop a predator? What about "Hey stay out of the girls bathroom or we call the cops"

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
They should just have a rule in bathrooms that says "If you don't pass for the right gender, you don't pass (liquids or solids)"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What lmao? No law will stop a predator? What about "Hey stay out of the girls bathroom or we call the cops"

Hey check it out it is already illegal to sexually assault people so why do we need a special protection against trans people? You don't.

Hey check it out if someone is intent on raping a little girl in a bathroom the fact that it is illegal to enter that bathroom isn't going to stop them, duh.

Hey check it out how in the gently caress do you enforce this? Do we have someone checking genitals and medical records at the door?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Hey check it out it is already illegal to sexually assault people so why do we need a special protection against trans people? You don't.

Hey check it out if someone is intent on raping a little girl in a bathroom the fact that it is illegal to enter that bathroom isn't going to stop them, duh.

It's more like why are you letting a dude with a dong go in to a place with women and girls that don't want him there

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hey check it out trans people aren't assaulting anyone in bathrooms so this is a giant made up bogeyman made to scare transphobic people.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's more like why are you letting a dude with a dong go in to a place with women and girls that don't want him there

I mean I'm not gonna sit here and explain transexuality 101 to you dude.

Point to the women and girls who are up in arms because as far as I can tell it is a bunch of old crusty white GOPers.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Hey check it out trans people aren't assaulting anyone in bathrooms so this is a giant made up bogeyman made to scare transphobic people.

No it's not. Fine, I'll just put on a dress and go chill in the women's restroom and if they try to eject me I'll sue them, then what?

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
imo public washrooms should require a DNA test that allows entry based on your chromosome set

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

"I don't want no she-men getting into bathrooms to rape my kids!" - someone whose kids mysteriously break down in tears at dinner because you mentioned how it's almost time for the kids to go on their annual Summer o' Fun with lifelong bachelor Uncle Jerry.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No it's not. Fine, I'll just put on a dress and go chill in the women's restroom and if they try to eject me I'll sue them, then what?

Why are you loitering in a bathroom? Just to make a point?

They tell whoever owns the building that there is some loving weirdo hanging out in the bathroom and security takes them out or calls the police.

Do your business and leave. It's a bathroom. You don't need special protections from trans people.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I've got a better idea: why don't we make rape illegal. Problem solved

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Why are you loitering in a bathroom? Just to make a point?

They tell whoever owns the building that there is some loving weirdo hanging out in the bathroom and security takes them out or calls the police.

Do your business and leave. It's a bathroom. You don't need special protections from trans people.

loving weirdo? You mean, me, the guy in a dress? I'm weird for having a dress on?

That's a lawsuit buddy, I got discriminated against

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I mean Spunky dude just take a moment and take a deep breath and practice what you advocated not too long ago. Try to see the opposing side. Insisting on calling them men in dresses and stuff like that is dumb. You're doing exactly what you say you dislike about many leftists right now.

These are people who are being harassed in every day life for something as stupid as their choice of clothes and the gov't is trying to protect them in whatever small way it can. It isn't helpful for you to sit there and make poo poo up about how they are assaulting little girls and shouldn't be in whatever bathroom and etc regurgitated right from GOP talking points.

Like dude just google it because actually there is no epidemic of trans people assaulting anyone, the people that commit the most sex crimes in bathrooms are not trans people, rape + sexual assault is already illegal, and they aren't hurting anyone. They just want to be treated like people with dignity.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Feb 28, 2017

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

loving weirdo? You mean, me, the guy in a dress? I'm weird for having a dress on?

That's a lawsuit buddy, I got discriminated against

Sir, this is a mcdonald's.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
i remember at Anime North 2015, they had gender neutral washrooms. anyone could use either set.

it was horrible. discarded wigs and torn sailor suits littered the stalls, strewn about like corpses of liberty.

that was the last anime north that would ever be held

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
GOP talking points? This poo poo is common sense. If you whip out a dick, don't go in the women's room. Pretty straightforward there

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

GOP talking points? This poo poo is common sense. If you whip out a dick, don't go in the women's room. Pretty straightforward there

K well again I'm not going to explain trans 101 to you. I and others have made salient points that you're just ignoring in favor of saying the same stuff again. You never said how this is supposed to get done; are people checking genitals at the door? Are women not allowed to dress like a tomboy lest someone kick them out?

And even if you don't agree with it, surely you see that "dude in a dress whipping a dick out in the middle of the bathroom" does not describe what trans people actually are doing in bathrooms? Total hyperbole and framing on your part. Women's bathrooms don't even have urinals man and no one should be peeping into your stall.

Disappointing though, tbh, bc you seem to otherwise have a good head on your shoulders.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Feb 28, 2017

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

in what possible context are you seeing other people's junk in the bathroom? stop shoving your head in that crack under the stall door, what the christ is wrong with you

what's your actual proposal here? doing a pat-down on everyone's crotch before they walk into a bathroom to figure out what they've got under there?

not only is what you're suggesting astoundingly dumb from a transphobia point of view - most trans women, well, look like women, and them walking into the men's room would go pretty loving badly - it's also astoundingly dumb from a logistics point of view. like just stop posting at this point

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

Disappointing though, tbh, bc you seem to otherwise have a good head on your shoulders.
are you okay???

i think youve been in this thread for too long.

we all have.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Like, pretty much everything you describe would be weird in the 'correct' bathroom. Whipping out your dick in the middle of it or just creeping in there is weird regardless of the context.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

K well again I'm not going to explain trans 101 to you. I and others have made salient points that you're just ignoring in favor of saying the same stuff again. You never said how this is supposed to get done; are people checking genitals at the door? Are women not allowed to dress like a tomboy lest someone kick them out?

And even if you don't agree with it, surely you see that "dude in a dress whipping a dick out in the middle of the bathroom" does not describe what trans people actually are doing in bathrooms? Total hyperbole and framing on your part. Women's bathrooms don't even have urinals man.

You don't understand that I just gave you how the law will be exploited, it's not against Trans-people don't you get that

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You don't understand that I just gave you how the law will be exploited, it's not against Trans-people don't you get that

Bro if someone goes into a bathroom and whips their junk out for all to see that's sexual harassment and already illegal; yes or no?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

Point to the women and girls who are up in arms because as far as I can tell it is a bunch of old crusty white GOPers.

Uncomfort of the many > the uncomfort of the few... or the one.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

soliciting gay sex idly tapping one's feet carrying out genital compliance inspections is a bulwark of any small-government conservative bathroom platform.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Bro if someone goes into a bathroom and whips their junk out for all to see that's sexual harassment and already illegal; yes or no?

Um, not really. Masturbating in public restrooms is a debatable crime even

• Locked thread