Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

i cant wait to see what happens if donny makes the same false flag claims during the speech

Ummmm, nothing? More mealy mouthed justifications and deflection? Ed balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Former Everything posted:

From that Sessions article:

Err, that's only true if marijuana is illegal. If it is legal, you most certainly can sue someone for a drug debt. Under the UCC even!

lol at the libertarian trumpers tho

there are federal regulations against opening bank accounts for recreational cannabis businesses

i think some states have loopholes but he is complaining about something the federal government could fix but all they want is more people in private prisons

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

He may be that delusional at this point

he's always been that delusional thou when you think about it

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice

Is Trump really calling these false flags, is that what's happening now

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

deadgoon posted:

i don't think white supremacism among abjectly poor white trash is much different than islamic fundamentalism among the poor in the middle east

you can't simply write off resistance to imperialism because it's taken a reactionary form

Yes

Yes you can

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Oh it's deadgoon lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dead goon walking !!!!

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011
This Day In History - February 28th, 2016:

Donald Trump: ‘It would be very unfair’ to disavow KKK and David Duke until I ‘do research on them:’

quote:

On Sunday, CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Trump if he was willing to say that he did not want Duke’s vote “or that of other white supremacists.”

“I don’t know anything about David Duke,” Trump insisted. “I don’t know anything about what you are even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. I mean, did he endorse me or what’s going on?”

“Because I know nothing about David Duke, I know nothing about white supremacists,” he added. “And so, you are asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.”

Tapper pressed: “Would you just say, unequivocally, you condemn them and you don’t want their support?”

“Well, I have to look at the group,” Trump replied. “I mean, I don’t know what group you’re talking about. You wouldn’t want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I’d have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them, and certainly I would disavow if I thought that there was something wrong.”

“The Ku Klux Klan,” Tapper interrupted.

“You may have some groups in there that are totally fine, and it would be very unfair,” Trump continued. “So, give me a list of groups and I’ll let you know.”

“Okay, I’m just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here but…,” Tapper noted.

“Honestly, I don’t know David Duke,” Trump remarked. “I don’t believe I’ve ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him, and I just don’t know anything about him.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfBAKW54FVs

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

From that Sessions article:

Err, that's only true if marijuana is illegal. If it is legal, you most certainly can sue someone for a drug debt. Under the UCC even!

lol at the libertarian trumpers tho

Sessions: "whayell i reckon im a-gonna gently caress this-a-here beehive"

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

fits my needs posted:

Ummmm, nothing? More mealy mouthed justifications and deflection? Ed balls?

there's a fair chance that people could walk out if he says that

which ultimately won't matter but it'll be another scandal for the pile, preventing donny t from getting any actual work done for yet another week and screwing up his congressional allies again

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Scent of Worf posted:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/836658533420654593

As if getting ravaged by global warming and nukes weren't enough, we now have to deal with rear end cancer epidemic :wth:

lol it's gotta get WAY worse if eating charred red meat twice daily becomes an official part of the conservative lifestyle

thanks trump for killing your followers I guess

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Mr. Funktastic posted:

Is Trump really calling these false flags, is that what's happening now

Yes.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i do sometimes idly wonder to what extent trump sincerely believes he is doing all kinds of great stuff that everybody is thrilled about and it's just a handful of news reporters being mean for no reason

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i missed the satan page, but it's ok, because satan is always with us

Turdfuzz posted:

commence blood orgy

commence?

son, the entire history of the universe is blood and orgies, and bloody orgies, and blood orgies, and orgy blood

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Scent of Worf posted:

As if getting ravaged by global warming and nukes weren't enough, we now have to deal with rear end cancer epidemic :wth:

wowza the generation that made eating one of the unhealthiest cuts of unhealthy into a loving meme is getting colorectal cancer?????

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Internet Webguy posted:

there are federal regulations against opening bank accounts for recreational cannabis businesses

i think some states have loopholes but he is complaining about something the federal government could fix but all they want is more people in private prisons

a local store recently started offering credit card purchases (previously cash only for obvious reasons), with a system that's bitcoin-backed, lmbo

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

euphronius posted:

Yes

Yes you can

how

do you have a solution other than "gently caress the poor, because they are losers"

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

"how do you do research on someone"
*RAMBLING BULLSHIT ANSWER*
"is that how you researched flynn"
"this interview is over i thought you were nice"

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

tacodaemon posted:

i do sometimes idly wonder to what extent trump sincerely believes he is doing all kinds of great stuff that everybody is thrilled about and it's just a handful of news reporters being mean for no reason

he's been surrounded by sycophants and money his whole life, he never passed the I'm the center of the world stage of development

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

i loving hate donald trump, this goddamn nazi apologist deserves nothing but contempt and hatred

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

This morning, it was a political stunt. This afternoon, it is a contingency plan.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/israel-must-be-ready-to-accept-fleeing-us-jews/

quote:

"I call on the government to urgently prepare and draw up a national emergency plan for the possibility of waves of immigration of our Jewish brothers to Israel,” Herzog said at a meeting of his party on Monday, Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported .

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

deadgoon posted:

i don't think white supremacism among abjectly poor white trash is much different than islamic fundamentalism among the poor in the middle east

you can't simply write off resistance to imperialism because it's taken a reactionary form

the most vile reactionaries in the US are the suburban management class, not the rural poor

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

deadgoon postin lets all slow down and watch this car wreck

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deadgoon posted:

how

do you have a solution other than "gently caress the poor, because they are losers"

i have a fine ole solution for them actually

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

deadgoon posted:

how

real answer: because the poorest of the poor have thrown off the richest of the rich without violence multiple times throughout history, and have done so recently enough that your parents probably remember seeing it. someone who resorts to violence loses the moral high ground 100% of the time.

answer for you: lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wow

wow

i, what

wow

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Did I show up just in time for the walking deadgoon

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tacodaemon posted:

he has been in regular correspondence with alex jones who believes that any fact that doesn't match his worldview is a plot by illuminati lizard people

so, yeah, he thinks everything is a conspiracy against him

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

sometimes it's the perfidious jews that attack those that hate them

- trump, apparently

Can someone just point blank ask Trump how many jews died in The Holocaust?

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Bethamphetamine posted:

This morning, it was a political stunt. This afternoon, it is a contingency plan.

this will never happen but if it does i hope netanyahu and naftali bennet are loving happy when they are thrown out of power by american jews voting meretz/labor/the joint list considering they wont goddamn do anything to stand against antisemitism in the united states

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

there wolf lmao posted:

he's been surrounded by sycophants and money his whole life, he never passed the I'm the center of the world stage of development

he kind of is the center of the world now though

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Coolguye posted:

real answer: because the poorest of the poor have thrown off the richest of the rich without violence multiple times throughout history, and have done so recently enough that your parents probably remember seeing it. someone who resorts to violence loses the moral high ground 100% of the time.

answer for you: lol

btw this answer notwithstanding let's punch more nazis because that poo poo is hilarious and good, i'm fine with not having the moral high ground on that one

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Coolguye posted:

btw this answer notwithstanding let's punch more nazis because that poo poo is hilarious and good, i'm fine with not having the moral high ground on that one

nazis have no moral ground which is why it's always good and right to punch them

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

The Nastier Nate posted:

outside of political slant hes too loving dumb to know that

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Scent of Worf posted:

is it butt stuff

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/836661321257074689

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

anime was right posted:

is it butt stuff

buttigeig is our only hope

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

The Nastier Nate posted:

"bannon told me the jury's still out on the holocaust"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bethamphetamine posted:

Well Israel does need to solve their "Demographic Issues" and a diaspora caused by fear or whatever else will help them with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

The Juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing. Sad.

• Locked thread