Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Um, not really. Masturbating in public restrooms is a debatable crime even

Uh it's indecent exposure dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Um, not really. Masturbating in public restrooms is a debatable crime even

are you completely insane

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
I didnt know the conservative bathroom experience was this hot, really.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

patrolling the womens bathroom with my ar15 and jerking off, which by the way is legal

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
You have some expectation of privacy so unless you're being blatantly obvious its almost legal

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/22674564/ns/politics-capitol_hill/t/sex-restroom-stalls-private-aclu-says/#.WLXU09Lyupo

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Moridin920 posted:

The entire point behind the bathroom stuff in the first place is bc trans people were and are getting hella bullied but that's neither here nor there I suppose right?
The bathroom stuff fell apart when people got upset that penises were in the women's room, but then they got more upset when vaginas were in the women's room, too, because they were the wrong kind of people.

They don't want those people in any bathrooms.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You have some expectation of privacy so unless you're being blatantly obvious its almost legal

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/22674564/ns/politics-capitol_hill/t/sex-restroom-stalls-private-aclu-says/#.WLXU09Lyupo

Well, if transfolk are doing their business and nobody notices, does it really matter, y'know, privacy and all?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Is it illegal even to have your pants all the way down at a urinal? Is it illegal to have your clothes off in a bathroom?

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Is it illegal even to have your pants all the way down at a urinal? Is it illegal to have your clothes off in a bathroom?

Tell me where these hot gay bathrooms are, stat.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Panzeh posted:

Tell me where these hot gay bathrooms are, stat.

Well maybe you don't like a big city, but poo poo like this is not uncommon. There's been dudes jerking off in stalls looking through the crack at me, dudes with no clothes on, no pants on... Maybe you guys don't get big city life and the poo poo that happens

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

IN A STALL. Assuming we even agree with the ACLU's point here.

how would you know a woman actually is trans w/ a dick if you weren't peeping in?

You were talking about whipping it out for people to see. So I ask again:

quote:

Bro if someone goes into a bathroom and whips their junk out for all to see that's sexual harassment and already illegal; yes or no?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Pretty much kinda almost legal - jacking off in a restroom; pounding some rando's rear end in a restroom

Right To the Electric Chair - having the "wrong" genitals in a bathroom, but not letting anyone see them.

Sure, makes sense.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Well maybe you don't like a big city, but poo poo like this is not uncommon. There's been dudes jerking off in stalls looking through the crack at me, dudes with no clothes on, no pants on... Maybe you guys don't get big city life and the poo poo that happens

sounds like we need to ban men from mens bathrooms

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Okay but... this is illegal as gently caress dude call the police lmao. You don't need special anti-trans laws. Tell the building security there's some dude jacking it in the bathroom. Problem solved.

And I have lived in major cities. Never had something like that happen to me fwiw.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Just have hot people bathrooms and ugly people bathrooms, problem solved

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Maya Fey posted:

You know if we banned everyone from bathrooms you know how many janitorial hours that would save?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Okay but... this is illegal as gently caress dude call the police lmao. You don't need special anti-trans laws. Tell the building security there's some dude jacking it in the bathroom.

And I have lived in major cities. Never had something like that happen to me fwiw.

It's not an anti-trans law. It's just trying to keep weirdo dudes out of the women's room.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Just get rid of bathrooms entirely. poo poo where you are. In the grocery store's soda aisle. At your desk in the office. Piss in the cupholders at the movie theater

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Maya Fey posted:

I always figured that was where the HB2 stuff was going in NC. If there's such a danger of kids being raped by trans people in bathrooms, we have to ban gay people from bathrooms too.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Remove bathrooms and provide mandatory adult diapers from this point on

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Keep weirdo men out of women's restrooms. Keep them in the men's room, where they belong. Watching Spunky poop. Leaning over to Spunky at the urinal to whisper "don't you think a mouth is a better target?". Think of Spunky.

He's all alone now in those men's rooms :smith:

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's not an anti-trans law. It's just trying to keep weirdo dudes out of the women's room.

Truly we have solved the weirdo dudes menace. Job well done!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's not anti-trans to on paper say that you don't think trans people are really trans and they should use the bathroom of their biological birth bc that's what god intended?

Hell dude it's not anti-trans to look at a rule that says "let people piss/poo poo in whatever bathroom's gender they identify as" and say "but... then men will be raping little girls in bathrooms!!!"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Panzeh posted:

Truly we have solved the weirdo dudes menace. Job well done!

I guess you fellas don't get how weird a city like Chicago or New York gets because it's been multiple times for me someone's jacking off in a bathroom. Now they can put on a dress and go into the womens room and do it. Will they get arrested? Possibly. Will it gently caress up some little girls brain to have this happen. Yah.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I guess you fellas don't get how weird a city like Chicago or New York gets because it's been multiple times for me someone's jacking off in a bathroom. Now they can put on a dress and go into the womens room and do it. Will they get arrested? Possibly. Will it gently caress up some little girls brain to have this happen. Yah.

Look at the statistics. This is not happening. Trans people are not committing sex crimes in bathrooms. This is a total fabrication fear mongering bullshit tactic by the GOP.

Just look at the actual numbers dude.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Look at the statistics. This is not happening. Trans people are not committing sex crimes in bathrooms. This is a total fabrication fear mongering bullshit tactic by the GOP.

Just look at the actual numbers dude.

Its not the trans people it's the guys that put on a dress specifically to get in there and now they have to go to court to prove they're really a trans? Sounds like exactly what you're against

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

Why are you loitering in a bathroom? Just to make a point?

They tell whoever owns the building that there is some loving weirdo hanging out in the bathroom and security takes them out or calls the police.

Do your business and leave. It's a bathroom. You don't need special protections from trans people.

in one swift post moridin outlaws gay hookups in bathrooms

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
And you know what, either loving way, cities have passed laws that the GOP state legislators did not like and they then made a law preventing municipalities from extending protections to LGBT people beyond what the state offers.

The local people in that municipality want this and the "big brother gov't" that the GOP loves to rail against stepped in and said "lol no no no."

North Carolina HB2, for example.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i'm glad there is yet another tranny thread for me to post in tbh

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
It's really pointless because trans people are like .005% of the population so it's obviously some dumb wedge issue for people like Moridin to meltdown over

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

UCLA School of Law's Williams Institute, a research group that focuses on sexual orientation and gender identity law and policy, is working on a study to learn whether extending public accommodations rights to transgender people leads to more crimes by predators.

Early indications are that it does not.

"As far as we know there hasn't been some sort of, you know, devolving into chaos in restrooms," says Jody Herman, a public policy scholar at the institute.

One thing Herman can say for certain: Based on her survey of 93 transgender and gender nonconforming people in Washington, D.C., in 2008 and 2009, they themselves are at risk in restrooms.

"About 70 percent of the sample reported experiencing being denied access to restrooms, being harassed while using restrooms and even experiencing some forms of physical assault," says Herman.

Eight of the 93 respondents in her survey said they had been physically attacked in a restroom.

ie you're regurgitating GOP talking points backed by nothing.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's really pointless because trans people are like .005% of the population so it's obviously some dumb wedge issue for people like Moridin to meltdown over

Yeah gently caress them and their rights haha, they're a very small minority of people! Obviously some dumb wedge issue, except for the people getting harassed and bullied every single day.

You've been failing to convince in the arguments and so you're retreating to "well whatever, it's a dumb wedge issue those people don't matter."

e: also it is about .6% so you're off by two orders of magnitude. That's more than a million people you're writing off as a dumb wedge issue.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Feb 28, 2017

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Just a random reminder that 3.8% of adults identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or trans.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
They're being bullied? The worst thing in the world! Like "Hey dude, that's a women's room, use the mens"

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

ie you're regurgitating GOP talking points backed by nothing.

Yeah gently caress them and their rights haha, they're a very small minority of people! Obviously some dumb wedge issue, except for the people getting harassed and bullied every single day.

You've been failing to convince in the arguments and so you're retreating to "well whatever, it's a dumb wedge issue those people don't matter."

they're backed by the feelies of a bunch of moms and dads

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

They're being bullied? The worst thing in the world! Like "Hey dude, that's a women's room, use the mens"

Yeah it's real cool when teens kill themselves because everyone around them is a hateful bigot dude.

It's real cool when the solution is just "stop acting like a fairy lol be a man."

This is why people say conservatives are hateful, btw. Because when you've lost the argument you retreat to stupid rear end poo poo like this, clearly demonstrating that you don't give a poo poo about over a million people in our country.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
what if the presence of a non passing tranwoman in the women's bathroom makes women coming in uncomfortable using it

that's bullying right there that innit

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah it's real cool when teens kill themselves because everyone around them is a hateful bigot dude.

It's real cool when the solution is just "stop acting like a fairly lol be a man."

Hateful bigot = dad that doesn't want daughter in bathroom with grown man

CNN’s Cuomo: 12-year-old girl doesn’t want to see penis in girls’ room because of ‘intolerant’ dad

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

what if the presence of a non passing tranwoman in the women's bathroom makes women coming in uncomfortable using it

that's bullying right there that innit

Prove she's not a "real" woman. Now we're back to checking genitals at the door?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Hateful bigot = dad that doesn't want daughter in bathroom with grown man

CNN’s Cuomo: 12-year-old girl doesn’t want to see penis in girls’ room because of ‘intolerant’ dad

Hateful bigot = dad who thinks trans people are sexual predators just like people used to think all gays were pedophiles.

CNN's Cuomo: Retard thinks people are whipping their dicks out for all to see in bathrooms as a normal practice.

Also again: HOW THE gently caress DO YOU KNOW WHO IS WHO WITHOUT CHECKING THEIR GENITALS???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah it's real cool when furries kill themselves because everyone around them is a hateful bigot dude.

It's real cool when the solution is just "stop acting like a dog lol be a man."

This is why people say conservatives are hateful, btw. Because when you've lost the argument you retreat to stupid rear end poo poo like this, clearly demonstrating that you don't give a poo poo about over a million people in our country.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssing-dogs.html

• Locked thread