Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Black Baby Goku posted:

Hype [black guy voice]

and don't forget the meat lovers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

holy poo poo
mid-game spoiler

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

doming bokoblin pussies from my sky scraper

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

holy poo poo
mid-game spoiler

Alistair Tenrupee

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's time to go dark. The Wii U version has leaked

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well, the leak confirms it - They amde an even more beautiful and captivating Zelda than the Zelda in Skyward Sword.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Well, the leak confirms it - They amde an even more beautiful and captivating Zelda than the Zelda in Skyward Sword.

bullshit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they already showed her in a trailer and she's talking and crying and wearing cerrol flynn tights

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ss has the best princess zelda tho even tho the game is tedious even by 3d zelda standards jeez louise what were they thinking

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It weirds me out when people refer to this as BOTW because every time I see it I briefly think they're talking about Best of the Worst

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Bottom of the Well

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Blown Out Trans Wife

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

Blown Out Trans Wife

:heysexy:

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsOPHyuAuT0

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I had a dream last night that I was walking through a car park talking to a friend about how good BotW was going to be, then I realised the friend was BBG and he started roasting me for not having finished Zelda 2

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Anythjng come out about the wii u version

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

tumor looking batty posted:

Anythjng come out about the wii u version
yeah the entire game lol

it's fine, a little less vibrant and lower resolution but frame rate only dips a bit and only when you're fighting in a thunderstorm or something like that

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the wii u version doesnt use the touch screen, but it still has light motion control for aiming

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
did it leak or something..? i need all available wii u BotW info as far as differences to switch version go asap cause it looks like i shan't be affording a switch at the mome. and i dont want to get the wii u version if its like say, playing the 360 version of MGSV

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Yes, the Wii U version leaked yesterday.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

doughvakiin posted:

did it leak or something..? i need all available wii u BotW info as far as differences to switch version go asap cause it looks like i shan't be affording a switch at the mome. and i dont want to get the wii u version if its like say, playing the 360 version of MGSV

GR: ​How's performance?

Jared: It's 30 fps most of the time, though there are framerate issues at times. Sometimes when you're switching weapons the framerate chugs. There are just some unoptimized areas in the game where it slows down.

GR: That applies to the Switch version, but only in docked mode in my experience. How are loading times?

Jared: I'm really impressed with how fast it loads. Loading screens can vary from around 10-15 seconds

theres also a day 1 patch comng that'll probably fix some of this too

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

doughvakiin posted:

same

Soral
May 30, 2009

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

a Loving Dog posted:

Blown Out Trans Wife

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

:yeah:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

PIRATES on NEOGAF say the wii u versi9n runs like rear end....fuuuuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

the wii u version doesnt use the touch screen, but it still has light motion control for aiming

Good, altho sl8ghly too bad because the touch inventory in wwhd is a godsend

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

Nooo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

it runs fine honestly

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
a lot of leaked stuff has run like rear end for the leak, but gotten 100% better with the day-one. i think i'm still day one for this.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

a lot of leaked stuff has run like rear end for the leak, but gotten 100% better with the day-one. i think i'm still day one for this.

Im going to wait because nintendo are insanely stuipd

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm playing it and it's fine lol. The day 1 patch is meant to smooth over any performance complaints actual previewers have had

also a man gave me an Orb. Nintendo knows their in-jokes folks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm playing it

What the gently caress dude.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

What the gently caress dude.
my friend pirated it and I succumbed to temptation to see how the Wii U version is. I don't want to disrepect Nintendo but I didn't want to buy a busted game... I'm satisfied and will wait for release day like the noble gamer I am.

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Feb 28, 2017

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Larry....

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry hosed around with this message at Feb 28, 2017 around 3:23 PM

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I just wanted to put my friend lyles mins at rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hmmmm

• Locked thread