Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al-Saqr posted:

It's awesome how we all laugh at racist pamphlets made a hundred years ago by white retards yel here we are in 2016 and those same retards are at it again:-

https://twitter.com/ishaantharoor/status/836694937890656256

Nope the GOP totally didn't invite murder in Kansas with poo poo like this nope.

its called "economic anxiety"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Agrajag posted:

the loog is probably going to be one of those losers holding a trump sign by themselves trying to look smug

there were sightings of a trump sign above a hair dryer that was tied to a broom sticking out of an open manhole and people who got close enough could hear distant, echoing cries of "peckerwood!"

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Al-Saqr posted:

It's awesome how we all laugh at racist pamphlets made a hundred years ago by white retards yel here we are in 2016 and those same retards are at it again:-

https://twitter.com/ishaantharoor/status/836694937890656256

Nope the GOP totally didn't invite murder in Kansas with poo poo like this nope.

gee that kansas experiment sure is going great

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/836700893114417152

I wonder how badly he'll gently caress some of these up when delivering the speech...

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

[me trying to explain Torment: Tides of Numenera to a random person] she's a hyperdimensional nano who has multiple echoes of her because in infinite universes, it was bound to happen and in one universe, she kills you, and in another, she doesn't.
Which means... Callistege was fated to fragment into a billion pieces. If it wasn't her who opened the rift to let her echoes become a part of her as a host, she would have been one of the many Callisteges to another Callistege host, it's very simple. She was already doomed within infinite realities, tsk can't you understand that? Why else are there infinite Callisteges at war within each other to be the sole survivor while the others don't want that to happen :o:

[me trying to explain Donald Trump to a random foreigner] Well he's uhh, well you know about chaos emeralds right? Ok, now imagine that but with crystal meth

Ma'am this is the Smouldering Corpse bar would u like to order a drink??

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Internet Webguy posted:

"lol check out this loony broad"- newspaper founded by nazis

She has openly called for nuclear war with Russia multiple times, she is legit insane and has no business being on any TV news network.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agrajag posted:

and in a dark corner you can see the Agrajag everyone in cspam furiously jacking off to Paul Ryan's sobs

ftfy

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MaxxBot posted:

TRUMP: Fake News!!!

MSNBC: Don't mind if I do!!

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/836611529273446400

Mensch is seriously Alex Jones tier bugfuck crazy.

if she is the alex jones of the elft then i will whole heartedly support her. gently caress you for not doing the same.

if you aint with us youre against us.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ex post facho posted:

What Tale are you on?

Its expkicitly supposed to be modelled after the canterbury tales by chaucer in case you were wondering

I got that vibe, halfway through the Captain's

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Augus posted:

gee that kansas experiment sure is going great

Last time Kansas bled was also during a hilariously ineffectual dark horse president.

thinkingtikiislandhead.png

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MaxxBot posted:

She has openly called for nuclear war with Russia multiple times, she is legit insane and has no business being on any TV news network.

you linked the daily caller

they loving run stories about how hillary is a lesbian (which even though she's bad i still wish is true so her and huma can have a nice life together)

also, interfering in an election is a loving act of war

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

mensch is people

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

louise mensch is a lunatic but unfortunately the daily caller is so lovely and bad that them trash talking her actually gives her more credibility

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Agrajag posted:

if she is the alex jones of the elft then i will whole heartedly support her. gently caress you for not doing the same.

She's not "left" she's a crazy conspiracy theorist who wants hot war with Russia.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

Ma'am this is the Smouldering Corpse bar would u like to order a drink??

Don't believe Tybir's lies, shuva

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
if there are no specifics in that health care part that's gonna give some people some heartburn

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MaxxBot posted:

She's not "left" she's a crazy conspiracy theorist who wants hot war with Russia.

good

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Rush was talking about some random news story today and said "and this comes from The Daily Caller, so you know it isn't fake news".

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

tacodaemon posted:

for years now i've been impressed with the way the FYGM paul ryan types think they can buy off 100% of the olds by making the drastic cuts to social security and medicare apply only to people who are currently younger

every time, they're gobsmacked at once again discovering that there are lots of old people who actually give a poo poo about their children, grandchildren, etc

yet they kept re-electing paul ryan

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Agrajag posted:

You arent left enough.

Circular firing squad incomming

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

when there are no specifics in that health care part that's gonna give some people some heartburn

trump never ever gives specifics, because he is a con man

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Finally found out what happened to Trump.

https://twitter.com/brockwilbur/status/836702218686357505

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

[me trying to explain Torment: Tides of Numenera to a random person]

i threw money at it like 3 years ago and im waiting till its done to fire it up

hnggggg @ reminding me it's looming over my evenings

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

That reminds me...

Remember this? http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/307536-obama-urged-clinton-to-concede-on-election-night

Clinton conceded the next morning and disappeared entirely from politics.

If Obama knew Trump was a Russian puppet, then he would have also realized that Clinton fighting to recount the vote would just end up discrediting the Democrats further and make Trump look even better. This would then, in turn, make it look even worse when Trump is revealed as a Russian puppet -- it would give a lot of people fodder for a conspiracy that the Democrats came up with this as a last resort to get Trump out of power.

With Hillary backing off and disappearing, who ended up trying to drag out the election? Jill Stein. What was the result? Electoral results were 100% confirmed. Hmm, with whom have we seen Jill Stein photographed?

And if Obama did know about this all along, then deciding to hold onto it because it looked very likely Hillary would win and this could just go away quietly was a colossal mistake.

He did and it was

He also re-appointed Comey as a nod to bipartisanship 2 years into him being called a Kenyan Muslim antichrist by every single Republican and being fought on everything for no reason

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

You literally want a nuclear holocaust?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Yinlock posted:

if the WH doesn't start pushing and giving R's some cover, they're not gonna get anything.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"He was screaming 'F*ck, bastard, sh*t'. I wondered what on earth was going on - the expletives were coming thick and fast."

She headed upstairs and found her son chowing down on a wheel of cheese. She's since noticed more of it going missing from the fridge.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/836700745227436032

so infamous, the cyber

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the daily caller proudly and unironically uses the trib.al domain for their short urls :geno:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
It'd be hard not to see if a "lock her up" chant could take hold tonight. Come on, someone about to retire should try it.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MaxxBot posted:

You literally want a nuclear holocaust?

do you not?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

Don't believe Tybir's lies, shuva

Ssssshh before the lady catches word of such insolence and has you mazed!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

oh im sorry i bet thats ine of those "memes" or "jokes" i hear about haha nvm

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

McGlockenshire posted:

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/836700893114417152

I wonder how badly he'll gently caress some of these up when delivering the speech...

LOL "America First policy" and looking for partners to engage with doesnt really jive my man

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Yinlock posted:

Also because his 'businessman' M.O. is to give vague instructions then delegate. If it turns out well, Trump did that. If the end result is a mess, it's their fault.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/AnandWrites/status/836703293661409282

Can't even pretend to care a little bit in a written statement rear end president

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MaxxBot posted:

so?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

LOL "America First policy" and looking for partners to engage with doesnt really jive my man

part of fascist rhetoric is to claim two opposing things simultaneously and bet that people are too dumb to notice

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

i threw money at it like 3 years ago and im waiting till its done to fire it up

hnggggg @ reminding me it's looming over my evenings