Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Push El Burrito posted:

To be fair a terrorist force taking over the moon and launching rocks at the Earth from it sounds like a pretty rad video game.

Literally the plot of a Heinlein book

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oldweightless

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Where is his other leg?!

Also why is he a white ginger, but mostly the leg thing

eta:
Let me tell you this joke about mansplaining (where is a smiley of a straight white man crying about sexism towards men, I need it)

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 18:31 on Feb 28, 2017

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/TXsnark7/status/836341361624363009

https://m.facebook.com/robbiegattistaterep/posts/633230170213166

People in comments still saying they will vote for him

One of worst apologies

quote:

15 years ago, my church held a fall festival, where all the volunteers were told to dress as a famous person. Tiger Woods was at the height of his popularity, as a world champion, and that was who I was dressed as.”

“Shortly after this event, I was ordained into the church. As a medical professional, ordained minister and military officer, I live my life seeing only character and I stand by that.”

“I’m sad that my opponents have taken a good night at church and turned it into negative, political mud, but I’m confident the voters of Bossier will not fall for their desperate attacks.”

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

trickybiscuits posted:

Where is his other leg?!

Also why is he a white ginger, but mostly the leg thing

What, are all Muslims brown to you? Maybe it's you who's the real racist. :smug:

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Too bad the mods got rid of the MY SEXUALITY WAS TURNED INTO A MEME BY IDIOTS filter.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

somekindofguy posted:

Too bad the mods got rid of the MY SEXUALITY WAS TURNED INTO A MEME BY IDIOTS filter.
i'm ate

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

I'm always amazed when people use blackface. It's just a huge sign that they don't know any black people in their life on a personal level.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

One of worst apologies

"it can't be bad, it happened at Church! "

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

I'm always amazed when people use blackface. It's just a huge sign that they don't know any black people in their life on a personal level.

I'd say it's a sign they don't know loving anything.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

You know, maybe I'd buy the "I'm dressing as a celebrity that just happens to be black" excuse if they didn't all use boot-polish black to match the skin colour of someone like Tiger Woods.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Did he make that hat? Dude couldn't just go buy a nike hat?

This angers me.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1LMu8V8ZlI

there's an entire genre of videos on youtube where manchildren cry about feminists over video of them playing games. they have millions of views.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Field Mousepad posted:

Did he make that hat? Dude couldn't just go buy a nike hat?

This angers me.

A key priority for this administration is to help develop opportunities for communities that are often the most underserved. Rather than focus solely on funding, we must be willing to make the tangible, structural reforms that will allow students to reach their full potential.

Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) have done this since their founding. They started from the fact that there were too many students in America who did not have equal access to education. They saw that the system wasn't working, that there was an absence of opportunity, so they took it upon themselves to provide the solution.

HBCUs are real pioneers when it comes to school choice. They are living proof that when more options are provided to students, they are afforded greater access and greater quality. Their success has shown that more options help students flourish.

Their counsel and guidance will be crucial in addressing the current inequities we face in education. I look forward to working with the White House to elevate the role of HBCUs in this administration and to solve the problems we face in education today.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Gaunab posted:

What if I want to go as a 19th century minstrel for halloween, what are my options

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lottery of Babylon posted:

A key priority for this administration is to help develop opportunities for communities that are often the most underserved. Rather than focus solely on funding, we must be willing to make the tangible, structural reforms that will allow students to reach their full potential.

Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) have done this since their founding. They started from the fact that there were too many students in America who did not have equal access to education. They saw that the system wasn't working, that there was an absence of opportunity, so they took it upon themselves to provide the solution.

HBCUs are real pioneers when it comes to school choice. They are living proof that when more options are provided to students, they are afforded greater access and greater quality. Their success has shown that more options help students flourish.

Their counsel and guidance will be crucial in addressing the current inequities we face in education. I look forward to working with the White House to elevate the role of HBCUs in this administration and to solve the problems we face in education today.

DeVos really does count for IOSM.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Midnight Voyager posted:

DeVos really does count for IOSM.

It's a grim day when LoB starts posting quotes from an actual political administration

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

:golfclap:

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Low Desert Punk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1LMu8V8ZlI

there's an entire genre of videos on youtube where manchildren cry about feminists over video of them playing games. they have millions of views.

This may be the most depressing thing I've ever heard.

It's not surprising, just deeply depressing.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
My God I found out today that Maynard James Keenan (Tool lead) hates Trump and everything he stands for and there is a bunch of whining about it in the comments.

"I don't care what he believes, I live for the music. Just wish he had his facts straight, you know?"

quote:

It's sad when you find out someone you admire has fallen into an abyss of PC, muh feewings bullshit. I'm disappointed in him. After the poo poo I caught for being a female and minority who voted for Trump,you'd think people would understand how intensely hosed up this liberal mindset in America is.

quote:

Trump? A bigot? With as smart as Maynard is I thought he'd not fall into the lies of out media.

quote:

Welp, Maynard had an overdose of fake news. Hopefully their next album is not about politics.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Surprising lack of tool puns there.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Low Desert Punk posted:

What, are all Muslims brown to you? Maybe it's you who's the real racist. :smug:
I'm going to wipe my hand on my rear end and throw it (my hand) at you.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Dreddout posted:

Yeah I think so, too

I can't wrap my head around how they're related to goth subculture, and it's making my head hurt trying to puzzle it out!

I guess it's just teens mad online.

that screed is basically the goth version of drat kids today.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Ularg posted:

My God I found out today that Maynard James Keenan (Tool lead) hates Trump and everything he stands for and there is a bunch of whining about it in the comments.

"I don't care what he believes, I live for the music. Just wish he had his facts straight, you know?"
A drug-loving Bill Hicks disciple who's bitched about religion/government/corporations on album after album for project after project doesn't love a corporate authoritan who couches his bigotry in the Bible and the flag? Colour me shocked. The man released an album of protest song covers, for gently caress's sake.

Snoop? A weed proponent? With as smart as Snoop is I thought he'd not fall into the lies of our media.

Welp, Eminem had an overdose of /r/redpill! Hopefully his next album will not be about MGTOW!

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Ularg posted:

My God I found out today that Maynard James Keenan (Tool lead) hates Trump and everything he stands for
No poo poo, listen to the lyrics of practically any Tool song ever. Eulogy is practically "everything wrong with Trump and his ilk: the song":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s57FtD2HKLw

Ularg posted:

and there is a bunch of whining about it in the comments.
Hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How do these people not drown when it rains?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I just figured he hated everything. :shrug:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

All of the smart, talented people I know hate Trump. What gives???

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Ularg posted:

I just figured he hated everything. :shrug:

He likes wine. Like a whole lot.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

A drug-loving Bill Hicks disciple who's bitched about religion/government/corporations on album after album for project after project doesn't love a corporate authoritan who couches his bigotry in the Bible and the flag? Colour me shocked. The man released an album of protest song covers, for gently caress's sake.

Snoop? A weed proponent? With as smart as Snoop is I thought he'd not fall into the lies of our media.

Welp, Eminem had an overdose of /r/redpill! Hopefully his next album will not be about MGTOW!

eminem has always been super love it or leave it patriot with a heavy libertarian bent politically. it comes through in his songs. Also being from detroit and his last albums being poo poo he has the juggalo circuit as his only fans left so he might as well go mgtow.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

public page so I literally do not care:

??????????????

*screaming* ?????????????????????

~local news pages~

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

The Snoo posted:

??????????????

~local news pages~

Threat of being raped in prison is the only reason why you shouldn't do crimes.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Threat of being raped in prison is the only reason why you should do crimes.

:pervert:

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

snergle posted:

eminem has always been super love it or leave it patriot with a heavy libertarian bent politically. it comes through in his songs. Also being from detroit and his last albums being poo poo he has the juggalo circuit as his only fans left so he might as well go mgtow.

I'll give you the rest, but listening to songs like White America or Mosh doesn't exactly give me the impression he's a huge patriot.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Why does Keenan have to wax political? Stop trying to push it on me dammit.

Maybe it's so shocking because black and white is all they see. This partisanship is crippling our communication. Why can't we start things over and get past what seems like ten thousand days in the fire?

Guess I just need to wait it out and live while the whole world dies.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Why do people try and steal LOB's gimmick.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

The Snoo posted:

??????????????

~local news pages~

I kinda want to know what a series of question marks sounds like when screamed.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Ularg posted:

Tool fans act like they're geniuses for listening to Tool but are too stupid to actually *listen* to Tool.

snergle posted:

That does not describe Eminem's fanbase at all. It's people who listen to 5 rappers max and post terrible Facebook memes about how he's still the GOAT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

im prey