Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

ChaseSP posted:

The free dlc coming out is called Not A Hero so it probably isn't Chris but someone using his name.

How did you extrapolate that from a very common hero phrase?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The entire plot in re6 with chris is that he has survivor's guilt from a botched mission, he's never been a hero.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I don't know why everyone is trying to come up with crazy theories over why the guy named chris redfield isn't chris redfield when the incredibly obvious answer is "they redesigned him"

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
Botched missions, Chris has more botched missions than successful ones at this point. Also, to add fuel to the speculation, that CGI movie is coming out soon and in that one, Chris still has the old roided-up design, and these movies are canon (?).

EDIT

^^

Because that plot point is used in RE6, at least for me, that's the simplest reason

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

I never played RE6 so I guess I never saw that part.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Pat's gone, time to talk about Yugioh.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

In revelations there was a scrapped plot that Hunk was impersonating Chris and that's why a lot of trailers were set up to be vs Chris.

This new dude drops down from a Umbrella copter, has a big rear end H on his helmet and doesn't look like Chris at all- they may be picking up that plot thread.

That being said I hope for a mini series on BotW. I don't think a full playthrough would be smart but at the same time I think doing only a single 15 minute video for Machinima would suck as well.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I told you there was no way Pat knew about the dragon butt.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I actively cannot watch this new binding of isaac video woolie sounds like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown the whole time and it's really stressing me out

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Woolie referencing britney spears to the word toxic is some super whiteboy poo poo

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Woolie's whiter than Matt

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I've started having the JoJo EoH LP playing on the second monitor while I do stuff in FF14. Don't even have to watch, the banter is good enough.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i like how woolie is apparently playing boi on an xbox dpad for movement and the stick for tears it's p hilarious

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Blockhouse posted:

I don't know why everyone is trying to come up with crazy theories over why the guy named chris redfield isn't chris redfield when the incredibly obvious answer is "they redesigned him"

Because Chris looks cool as heck and no one wants to see him redesigned

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
HAHAHAHAHAHA, best part of the episode

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Those torch hollows are Woolie's LP nemesis.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
*Matt grabs milk, refilling his life*
Matt: Okay, milk does not refill your health
Woolie: What? I thought it did?
Matt: I just got it and it didn't do anything!

this is the worst its ever been

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Blockhouse posted:

I actively cannot watch this new binding of isaac video woolie sounds like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown the whole time and it's really stressing me out

In the latest Dark Souls he sounds confused and agitated and starts asking about noises that Pat can't hear. Pray 4 Woolie.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Blockhouse posted:

Pat asks about that - it's basically because Azazel is throwing him off.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Blockhouse posted:

I didn't finish watching the whole thing, but that seems to go away when he switches to Cain.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

hoobajoo posted:

I didn't finish watching the whole thing, but that seems to go away when he switches to Cain.

It comes back when he gets the laser.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Dmitri-9 posted:

In the latest Dark Souls he sounds confused and agitated and starts asking about noises that Pat can't hear. Pray 4 Woolie.

There is absolutely a tinkling sound and pat is deaf

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

There is absolutely a tinkling sound and pat is deaf

Yeah I heard that, but not whatever other sound Woolie started talking about. Pat not hearing it might be a headphone thing?

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Oxyclean posted:

Yeah I heard that, but not whatever other sound Woolie started talking about. Pat not hearing it might be a headphone thing?

It's probably a headphone thing. I only heard it in one ear.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Oxyclean posted:

Pat asks about that - it's basically because Azazel is throwing him off.

From the weirdest fanart thread...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

The Jotaro Kujo phenomenom.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Holy poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFSraiscnVs

Woolie has ascended to the next level.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I love how there were people responding to him posting that on his twitter, not actually knowing that Woolie made it and freaking out about it.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

HGH posted:

Holy poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFSraiscnVs

Woolie has ascended to the next level.

He's become too powerful, we have to stop him.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Is this where we discuss Super Best Friends-adjacent content? Because Eruption's new video literally made me cringe, and I'm not even talking about the point where it's secretly a sponsored video for Naruto Online. Check it out, it's in the first two or three minutes of the video. You'll know it when you hear it.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

The Lola bunny thing? That's stupid but hardly that cringey.

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.
Yeah, I've heard a lot of people's shameful cartoon crushes, not really a big deal. Kids are weird. :colbert:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Hey, if you were a young kid watching Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Space Jam, some weird things happened to you, okay?

(also dude immediately no-sells it as a furry joke, c'mon)

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

You do know who Plague is and how he makes a living, right?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Phantasium posted:

The Lola bunny thing? That's stupid but hardly that cringey.

yeah who gives a poo poo. rabbit was hot af

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
"Hey, I wonder how our two favorite stupid gingers are doing"

https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/836004196663054337

https://twitter.com/AngriestPat/status/836715263773016068

It never fails to amuse me.

bonus round:

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/836398849799368704

Dias fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Mar 1, 2017

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

You do know who Plague is and how he makes a living, right?

His defining trait is building fences so I'm going with fence contractor.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Dias posted:

(also dude immediately no-sells it as a furry joke, c'mon)

I guess. Maybe I was expecting more of a joke than "who didn't have a crush on Lola, haha, right?" I feel like it just kinda fell flat. Ah well, can't win em all.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Scratch-O posted:

Is this where we discuss Super Best Friends-adjacent content? Because Eruption's new video literally made me cringe, and I'm not even talking about the point where it's secretly a sponsored video for Naruto Online. Check it out, it's in the first two or three minutes of the video. You'll know it when you hear it.

If you're choosing to engage with his content then you get what you get IMO. Everything about that guy makes me cringe.

DPM fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Mar 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Thank you for editing out the part where you called a guy you don't know personally a oval office. That made you look like a really gross person.