Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

What I should be doing is skipping the toilet entirely but I have roommates who I'm guessing wouldn't like it if I poo poo in our shower

send this poo poo stomper to jail imo

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

for every new method of cleaning I do, I remove two

the "1 in, 2 out" rule eh? Trump likes that rule too

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fog Tripper posted:

Hahaha, flail more, you literal child.

You are extremely stupid.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
I can't believe .6% of the population cut their dicks off and wear drag. I think I would notice that. Are they all concentrated in LA?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
is this thread still really really really

bad?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

thathonkey posted:

bad?

Yes.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

thathonkey posted:

bad?

Nah, this thread is filled with well reasoned, respectful, and substantive debate.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

bad?

we're talking about how we poop now

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

thathonkey posted:

bad?
maybe its time for hellthread to finally die

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Moridin920 posted:

send this poo poo stomper to jail imo

Eat my dick mordy I'm not making GBS threads in the shower until I have a place of my own with no roommates to offend.

It's called decency, look it up!

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Everybody has the right to eliminate waste free from harassment and assault. The solution is so ridiculously simple that I cannot fathom why it's even a discussion, let alone an argument. Make all multi-stall washrooms genderless, and provide a couple of single washrooms for the handicapped, parents with small children, and scaredy cats who are deathly afraid they might catch a glimpse of somebody else's penis and/or vagina. In 99% of public facilities this will require no new construction, as most places already have single washrooms. And no need for new laws punishing people with the wrong genitals.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

runupon cracker posted:

Everybody has the right to eliminate waste free from harassment and assault. The solution is so ridiculously simple that I cannot fathom why it's even a discussion, let alone an argument. Make all multi-stall washrooms genderless, and provide a couple of single washrooms for the handicapped, parents with small children, and scaredy cats who are deathly afraid they might catch a glimpse of somebody else's penis and/or vagina. In 99% of public facilities this will require no new construction, as most places already have single washrooms. And no need for new laws punishing people with the wrong genitals.

Who elected you judge of which genitals are wrong? :colbert:

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
how about requiring bathroom stalls to actually be private. i hear that in some non-north american countries they have stalls that don't have half inch gaps around the doors and the doors and walls go all the way from the floor to the ceiling so that people can't hear every grunt and palpation of your bowels. that way idiots could be more sure that the scary trans people aren't trying to molest their ugly kids.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Whats Moridin and co's opinion on transgenders dominating in women's sports?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

:yikes:

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Fog Tripper posted:

Who elected you judge of which genitals are wrong? :colbert:

Exactly, I'm glad you get it!

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

runupon cracker posted:

Exactly, I'm glad you get it!

Exactly, the genitals you have at birth are the right ones.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Whats Moridin and co's opinion on transgenders dominating in women's sports?

I don't know about moridin and co, but I couldn't care less about pro sports, they can do as they like.

As for the Olympics, they should also be genderless with categories by height and/or weight and/or bmi, take your pick.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Fog Tripper posted:

Exactly, the genitals you have at birth are the right ones.

Oh darn... here I thought you had it, but you don't. Here's the thing: there's no such thing as "right" or "wrong" genitals, just like there's no right or wrong hair colour, eye colour, height, weight, number of fingers, or any other physical characteristic in the context of what goes on in the privacy of a bathroom stall.

Hth!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
AHAHAHA, I just remember that the guy at the park district was bitching to me one day that over the summer a bunch of teenage boys were wearing women's bathing suits and kept going into the women's bathrooms because that's within the law here. And women and girls were complaining that these dudes with prominent bulges were in the locker rooms wearing women's bathing suits with their poo poo popping out everywhere.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
me and my buddy sometimes piss in the same toilet to make the line not as terrible for everybody else

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

AHAHAHA, I just remember that the guy at the park district was bitching to me one day that over the summer a bunch of teenage boys were wearing women's bathing suits and kept going into the women's bathrooms because that's within the law here. And women and girls were complaining that these dudes with prominent bulges were in the locker rooms wearing women's bathing suits with their poo poo popping out everywhere.

Stdh.txt

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Bullshit, that's how little I care about this, that I didn't even remember. The guy kept asking me, "What do you think of that? You agree with that?" and I didn't want to make any kind of judgement either direction, so I just said "Hm.. well you won't see me wearing that. Don't worry about me."

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Do the trans dominate any sports? Is that an actual thing or just rhetoric? cause I'd think the main benefit of being male is testosterone, a thing trans women try to negate

I would figure any benefit from developing as a male would probably fall within human variation tbh. Im like 6'2 and I know a few women who are built larger than me it's not that crazy

like does hitting male puberty briefly really confer that much benefit if you remove the testosterone later

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

runupon cracker posted:

Oh darn... here I thought you had it, but you don't. Here's the thing: there's no such thing as "right" or "wrong" genitals, just like there's no right or wrong hair colour, eye colour, height, weight, number of fingers, or any other physical characteristic in the context of what goes on in the privacy of a bathroom stall.

Hth!

Yeah but what if you're a man in the women's restroom

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

nigga crab pollock posted:

Do the trans dominate any sports? Is that an actual thing or just rhetoric? cause I'd think the main benefit of being male is testosterone, a thing trans women try to negate

What? Lol yes..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...21a5_story.html

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

I would figure any benefit from developing as a male would probably fall within human variation tbh. Im like 6'2 and I know a few women who are built larger than me it's not that crazy

like does hitting male puberty briefly really confer that much benefit if you remove the testosterone later

Doesn't really happen too often to my knowledge. There was a male to female MMA fighter who was loving up the girls she fought but eventually she was beaten by a more skilled fighter. More recently there was a female to male that takes testosterone in high school wrestling. He wants to compete against men but was forced to compete against women and he won state. Also having a genderless olympics is a horrible idea.

Krustic fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Mar 1, 2017

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Lol this is probably the most cartoonish scenario you could have possibly pulled out of your rear end

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

yeah but that was because texas laws forced him to wrestle in the girl's league despite identifying as a male, he wanted to wrestle in the boy's league.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lol this is probably the most cartoonish scenario you could have possibly pulled out of your rear end

Sorry, I thought it was like this person

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallon_Fox

MMA fighter that was born a man but fought women

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Krustic posted:

Also having a genderless olympics is a horrible idea.

Why? Sounds like a great idea to me.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
We should have a genderless olympics with this caveat : all steroids are legal too

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Mammal Sauce posted:

A genderless olympics has men winning every event because even though there's a lot of variation between average men and women, when you train that intensely into an elite athlete the male body has an insurmountable advantage.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Mammal Sauce posted:

Look up the bench, squat, and deadlift records for 198 pound men then for 198 pound women. Assuming everyone is drug free do you not want women to get medals in powerlifting? Seems unfair to me. I believe if all Olympic athletes were polled they would probably prefer to compete in their birth gender but if you have evidence to suggest otherwise go ahead.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Looking forward to Trump ramming through his tax plan that saves the middle class 400 bucks, costs the upper middle class 1000 bucks, and save the top 1% millions.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I'm optimistic for something happening on immigration but I'm not going to be shocked if it doesn't happen.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
State of the trump: not hosed

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

new phone who dis posted:

A genderless olympics has men winning every event because even though there's a lot of variation between average men and women, when you train that intensely into an elite athlete the male body has an insurmountable advantage.

Disgusting pedo slob goons have no business judging anyone who works out regardless of gender.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

WatermelonGun posted:

Disgusting pedo slob goons have no business judging anyone who works out regardless of gender.

Dont be so hard on yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Fog Tripper posted:

Dont be so hard on yourself.

Clever girl.

• Locked thread