Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

financially racist posted:

honestly the thought of someone buying any american car at all in 2017 is hilarious and kinda sad

Ford and Cadillac are pretty legit

My Volkswagen taught me everything I know about wrenching and masochism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

everything chrysler has made since the 70's has been extremely, unbelievably poo poo

ya im not at all one who writes off all american cars in the present day as shiet cause they most def are not...but i do wish that chrysler closed down back around 08/09 before they got involved w/ FIAT esp - Ford ur super cool in my book keep doing what ur doing (and maybe feel free anytime tell trump he's a fkn moron) and GM ur kinda on fkn notice, esp if u keep running those fkn focus group tv ads (although Mary Barra seems to be doing vy well which is a good thing since the auto industry is sexist af and shes obv female and the freakin CEO of General Motors)...

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Venuz Patrol posted:

someone photoshop the t to be even farther off

did I do it right

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Mariana Horchata posted:

ya im not at all one who writes off all american cars in the present day as shiet cause they most def are not...but i do wish that chrysler closed down back around 08/09 before they got involved w/ FIAT esp - Ford ur super cool in my book keep doing what ur doing (and maybe feel free anytime tell trump he's a fkn moron) and GM ur kinda on fkn notice, esp if u keep running those fkn focus group tv ads (although Mary Barra seems to be doing vy well which is a good thing since the auto industry is sexist af and shes obv female and the freakin CEO of General Motors)...

gm made an engine that blows a cylinder after 20k miles lmao

not in the past mind you, this is a thing happening right now. it's like they saw how bad chrysler is and said 'you ain't seen bad cars, watch this'.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
it funny that many ppl forget about globalism when it comes to USA car companies

i drive a ford that was developed by a bunch on Germans in Cologne and assembled in Mexico ( :sad: ) with an engine put together in Wales...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxGaC4wzt50

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

docbeard posted:

Wasn't she just taking a picture of them?

It's like the first time I've ever been able to say "what's the big deal" about something the Trump Administration has done.

I get the anger, I think. KAC sitting gleefully like that on a couch in the hallowed Oval makes her look like a dangerously oblivious child. It perfectly encapsulates the feeling that the Trump inner circle seems more like they're *playing* government officials instead of actually doing government work. It's like the opposite of schadenfreude.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Oiled and Ready posted:

I get the anger, I think. KAC sitting gleefully like that on a couch in the hallowed Oval makes her look like a dangerously oblivious child. It perfectly encapsulates the feeling that the Trump inner circle seems more like they're *playing* government officials instead of actually doing government work. It's like the opposite of schadenfreude.

I owe your charity $10 because Spicey didn't get the boot. Remind me what it was.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

gm made an engine that blows a cylinder after 20k miles lmao

not in the past mind you, this is a thing happening right now. it's like they saw how bad chrysler is and said 'you ain't seen bad cars, watch this'.

pls tell me how many years u have spent employed within the automotive industry otherwise i recommend u just hush and move on before u embarrass urself further

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

fckgwng right!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Oiled and Ready posted:

also if you don't see the other photo where she is taking a picture with her phone, it gives the impression that she is just kind of distractedly loving around with her phone

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AndyGrewal/status/836734000391651329

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Mariana Horchata posted:

pls tell me how many years u have spent employed within the automotive industry otherwise i recommend u just hush and move on before u embarrass urself further

go read up on the 1.5l ecotec turbo

it might actually be the worst engine ever produced.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Mariana Horchata posted:

it funny that many ppl forget about globalism when it comes to USA car companies

i drive a ford that was developed by a bunch on Germans in Cologne and assembled in Mexico ( :sad: ) with an engine put together in Wales...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxGaC4wzt50

And then they get taxed as if they sold it to you in Luxembourg :)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
also people are giving conway poo poo because that's a loving weird way to sit, especially during a political photo op

just

just sit on the couch

what are you doing, stop it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

Ford and Cadillac are pretty legit

My Volkswagen taught me everything I know about wrenching and masochism

ford is good

cadillac is ok

everything else is pretty poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Chokes McGee posted:

also people are giving conway poo poo because that's a loving weird way to sit, especially during a political photo op

just

just sit on the couch

what are you doing, stop it

tired of the god drat chair police always telling me how to sit!

Yudo
May 15, 2003

I had a Swedish car and it was a piece of poo poo.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I owe your charity $10 because Spicey didn't get the boot. Remind me what it was.

https://www.capitalareafoodbank.org

Because no one should have to live that close to Orange Hitler on an empty stomach!

Good on ya for remembering. I usually lose these things, like when I very smugly bet that the VP nominee would be anyone, ANYONE but Mike Pence

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's another of the pics from the series

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Gringostar posted:

ford is good

cadillac is ok

everything else is pretty poo poo

ford cleaned up their act but i have a lot of residual hate for them because i learned to drive on a loving tempo and hot goddamn that thing was miserable to drive

the other car i learned on was a sunbird and i'd loving leap for that lovely j-body over the tempo any day of the week.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
what do i do. i cant get any weed for tonights festivities.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
who gives a flying gently caress about conway couch kneeling, we got a russian plant orange mussolini with his mf finger on the button

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

what do i do. i cant get any weed for tonights festivities.

ghost hit ur pipe mang

also drinkl

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

tacodaemon posted:

here's another of the pics from the series

Please someone photoshop her leaning into the door and taking a pic of the trump/Spicer shining pic.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

did I do it right

whoa. excellently memed. my five to you

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008
Its ok, bernie will win 2020

Yudo
May 15, 2003

ford cleaned up their act but i have a lot of residual hate for them because i learned to drive on a loving tempo and hot goddamn that thing was miserable to drive

the other car i learned on was a sunbird and i'd loving leap for that lovely j-body over the tempo any day of the week.

Ford was also Hitler's favorite dude.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Watching NBC nightly news, they're saying millenials are more prone to rectal cancer. Now they're talking about finger up bums to check for it at younger ages.

Millenials win again!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Oiled and Ready posted:

Because no one should have to live that close to Orange Hitler on an empty stomach!

Good on ya for remembering. I usually lose these things, like when I very smugly bet that the VP nominee would be anyone, ANYONE but Mike Pence

DONE

http://imgur.com/a/h7fNt

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
any network planning on doing live fact checking for this speech might as well just put up a little version of wrong.gif during every pause

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

whoops, linked wrong

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

sup sunbird buddy, first car here :buddy:

the focus was a miserable wad of compressed plastic

currently a scion xA and it owns

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Watching NBC nightly news, they're saying millenials are more prone to rectal cancer. Now they're talking about finger up bums to check for it at younger ages.

Millenials win again!

free prostate massages? i'm in

oh wait we'll all lose our insurance and die from butt cancer instead welp

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Oiled and Ready posted:

do you think the original, much-mocked trump/pence logo was inspired at all by Taylor Swift's "shake it off" cheerleader logo?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Internet Webguy posted:

any network planning on doing live fact checking for this speech might as well just put up a little version of wrong.gif during every pause

i suggest this one

Yudo
May 15, 2003

the free prostate massage message could get UHC going

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i won't deny ford was poo poo for a long rear end time

right now they're really good though

the fiesta/focus line is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

if you find a kinky massage place with happy endings you could probably kill two birds

• Locked thread