Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

straight up reading it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

apparently a wave of antisemitism and a dude hatecriming two indians to death "proves we're united against hate" or w/e? lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
lol omg, the FANTASTIC F-35 FIGHTER

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

sniffin like hes back at the fukkin disco

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

did he just defend the F-35? rofl

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

congress literally loling at the president

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
it baffles me that coal miners are now the most important people in the whole country somehow

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
MORE PIPE LINES, AMERICAN STEEL

wait didnt he import steel from china during a strike or something

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Hell yeah witch hunt in america time!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

No, not my drugs! Anything but my drugs!

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Pence and Ryan in the back like YEAH, motherfucker is ON POINT TONIGHT! gently caress all these people. Lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the pause after he called for expanded treatment for drug addicts lmao

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

TONIGHT: We must reinstate the rule of law!

TWO WEEKS AGO: Yo, gently caress this appellate panel. If some poo poo goes down, it's their fault.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

OMGVBFLOL posted:

the pause after he called for expanded treatment for drug addicts lmao

he mouthed something immediately after like "i know"

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
GREAT GREAT WALL

crowd: yeaa

ahah

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lol the dems aren't giving him a constant standing ovation, so he's literally turned to one side so that he's only looking at the republicans

Aades
Nov 28, 2005

Guns Up!

Are all the Democrats sitting while all Republicans stand? Even our applause run on party lines now.

lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Trump looks like a fat orange toad and I wanna lick him.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he really emphasized the word "radical" lol

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Aades posted:

Are all the Democrats sitting while all Republicans stand? Even our applause run on party lines now.

lol

This has been the case since Clinton at least.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

He's telepromptered up and only saying like five words at a time before another half-room standing ovation. This is pretty boring.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Aades posted:

lol

They're standing up for every single sentence he utters, jesus christ just take a break for a few minutes. Some of these fat old fucks gonna have a heart attack.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Aades posted:

lol

thats normal. they applaud for the poo poo they agree with and their job is to agree with the party line.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
weird to hear it talk like that

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Did he just say he was gonna develop a plan to eliminate ISIS? I thought he already had one.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Supreme Court Justices looking like "gently caress, think of all the new cases we are going to have to decide now because of this joker"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

He says muslim weird

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

That was an amazing shot of him eye-loving the side that wouldn't stand on the SCJ line.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

1redflag posted:

Supreme Court Justices looking like "gently caress, think of all the new cases we are going to have to decide now because of this joker"

nah apparently their deal is that when they decide to show up to one of these they always try to keep a poker face because they're supposed to be impartial

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

"Just remember, everything sucked already before I got here, so if this doesn't work out, it's not my fault."

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

1redflag posted:

"Just remember, everything sucked already before I got here, so if this doesn't work out, it's not my fault."

This is 100% how I approach my job every day.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

These employment stats seem weird. 94 million aren't working? How many of those are 6 year olds and 80 year olds?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
it must be a cool feeling to be a 50 year old serious republican having to stand up like a goddamned retarded seal and applaud the orange pissbaby just because you're supposed to.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Minimalist Program posted:

it must be a cool feeling to be a 50 year old serious republican having to stand up like a goddamned retarded seal and applaud the orange pissbaby just because you're supposed to.

they knew what they signed up for

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
the poor businesses ;_;

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

*OPRAH BUSTS IN ROOM* "Free motorcycles for EVERYONE!"

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Lol, Trump acting like he hasn't been buttfucking his employees to death his entire career

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

the ad-lib is beginning

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i just fuckin busted a gut when they smash-cut out of nowhere to mitch mcconnels dumbass droopy cupcake dog face lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Holy poo poo, is he about to start comparing his stupid wall to the interstate system?!