Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cams posted:

why do you think this? why does anyone think this? this is why the "lol nothing matters" meme bugs me so much.

donald trump makes perfect sense given history and recent history.. a charismatic, famous cuntbag could have happened any time and is a danger of any democracy but the two party system colluded to keep things like him from happening. the second the republicans changed their primary rules, this pissbaby happened. trump is not "lol nothing matters", he is "oh, white institutional supremacy is one hundred percent real and is the direction defective human beings default to if not fought against with vigor."

was gonna write a hyperbolic way of telling baloogan to kill himself to get a probation but meh. i really just hope he and other selfish cowards like him die soon. the world will be a better place for it.

low energy cams, weak on posting, SAD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

whatever we're all loving doomed because the opposition party is afraid of being called bad words by a talking head
lol

cams posted:

why do you think this? why does anyone think this? this is why the "lol nothing matters" meme bugs me so much.

donald trump makes perfect sense given history and recent history.. a charismatic, famous cuntbag could have happened any time and is a danger of any democracy but the two party system colluded to keep things like him from happening. the second the republicans changed their primary rules, this pissbaby happened. trump is not "lol nothing matters", he is "oh, white institutional supremacy is one hundred percent real and is the direction defective human beings default to if not fought against with vigor."
nothing matters precisely because it's been more than two centuries of supposed "democratic" rule that habitually disenfranchised large swathes of the population. however, it's undeniable that these conditions worsened dramatically since the escalator. the old rules I talk about are "decorum" and "respect" that semi-existed prior to the escalator. if you jettison them you, can harness the new normal of donny's politics for good.

cams posted:

was gonna write a hyperbolic way of telling baloogan to kill himself to get a probation but meh. i really just hope he and other selfish cowards like him die soon. the world will be a better place for it.
consensus!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
remember that Marco Rubios high water (lol) mark was coming in third in a primary

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

watcing all the pundits fellate donny for this speech is incredible
(they want back into the briefings)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Squizzle posted:

the thing about cuomo is that even people who real excited about clinton find him as oily and loathsome as clinton hating dems found her

cuomo is ny politics personified.

2020 will be cuban/booker

embrace the kleptocracy plebians

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yudo posted:

Wapo loves corporate Democrats though, so does the nyt.

they both love tearing down the powerful tho

its the only way for abeltway journo to cum

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Origami Dali posted:

Uhhhh, so which is it?

Didn't you listen to Trump's address tonight? There were literal mountains of evidence from that raid. Google Earth is going to have to blur out miles of countryside to keep that hot intel from prying eyes.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i wish i had the energy to be at a 10/10 hype/anger level like some of y'all manage.

I'm just enjoying a tasty beer

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

*slurp slurrp sluurp* "he's so presidential!" *slurp slurp swallow*

i don't know how they can just be "lol nothing matters" at being called the enemy of the american people by the president.

i mean, what comes after that? how does trump up the rhetorical ante after "the enemy of the american people"? trump blew that load while shitposting, shoulda saved it!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cams I don't want to argue with you anymore because I like you and your stupid face. let's just agree that baloogan bad/chuck todd bad

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

cuomo is ny politics personified.

2020 will be cuban/booker

embrace the kleptocracy plebians

more like cuban hooker :magical:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/alex_navarro/status/836784875545968640

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

remember that Marco Rubios high water (lol) mark was coming in third in a primary

he will be back

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Media in this country really is the enemy of the American people trump was right

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

no ed balls :sad:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

cams posted:

"oh, white institutional supremacy is one hundred percent real and is the direction defective human beings default to if not fought against with vigor."

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

no he's right

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

he will be back

lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

slave to my cravings posted:

Media in this country really is the enemy of the American people trump was right

Donny was absolutely right that the elections are crooked and the media is biased trash. Except for the wrong reasons.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

i wish i had the energy to be at a 10/10 hype/anger level like some of y'all manage.

if only I could be enjoying a blunt

wrong state though

:smith:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Schnorkles posted:

you mean that strutting a war widow who's husband an ineptly planned operation killed in front of congress to get record claps didn't spiral u into a drunken rage?

u are a more complacent man than i

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Lmao CNN is unbelievable posting this poo poo after he bans them from that spicey conference. Forever cucks

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

they both love tearing down the powerful tho

its the only way for abeltway journo to cum

:same:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

sorry sometimes i have a moment of terrible clarity where i remember that Donald Trump is President and it leaves me in a state where i want to either slouch away into a heap forever, or destroy a huge paper mache reproduction of my own head with a hammer

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Schnorkles posted:

sometimes i suffer from a lapse in lol nothing matters, and i get mad

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
THIS loving THING

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Baloogan give me 6 u peckerwood

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Run The Jewels is going to be on The Daily Show tonight, apparently.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

nothing really does matters

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

wow

cucked to the core.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5zxqMQi-PM

do you think we'll ever see marco again?
i'm sure we will honey

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

he will be back
"I'm a lot taller when I'm standing on my electoral college votes", he yelps, to mirth.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
trump can suck a bowl of gently caress

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Turdfuzz posted:

someone shoulda come out like "trump is a punk rear end bitch" n then just walked away

Should've legit been Franken just roasting Trump for about 10 minutes. No policy talk, plenty of better time for that later. Just 10 minutes of really personal mocking of his hair and his face and his ties and his daughter-lusting and his hands.

Then you kick back and watch him blow a gasket on Twitter like a bitch. I'm totally serious about this.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Internet Webguy posted:

trump can suck a bowl of gently caress

woah dude he's your president and you should respect the office

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
cnn shook after having their business threatened ahahah just kidding they're weak and lovely

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

*curb your enthusiasm music plays*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

sorry sometimes i have a moment of terrible clarity where i remember that Donald Trump is President and it leaves me in a state where i want to either slouch away into a heap forever, or destroy a huge paper mache reproduction of my own head with a hammer

donald trump didn't do anything for the republicans on obamacare, and w/o obamcare happening fast they can't move onto tax reform.

their entire legislative agenda is pretty much dead rn

• Locked thread