Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Robert Plant posted:

Should've legit been Franken just roasting Trump for about 10 minutes. No policy talk, plenty of better time for that later. Just 10 minutes of really personal mocking of his hair and his face and his ties and his daughter-lusting and his hands.

Then you kick back and watch him blow a gasket on Twitter like a bitch. I'm totally serious about this.

That is exactly what I was saying but you put it into better words than me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Robert Plant posted:

Should've legit been Franken just roasting Trump for about 10 minutes. No policy talk, plenty of better time for that later. Just 10 minutes of really personal mocking of his hair and his face and his ties and his daughter-lusting and his hands.

Then you kick back and watch him blow a gasket on Twitter like a bitch. I'm totally serious about this.

CSPAM is the serious forum for serious people you don't need to qualify anything you post.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Marco Rubio gonna be like a 8 term senator from Florida because you don't actually ever have to do anything as a senator and Florida will be forever dumb

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

lol @ presidential orange bullfrog Wario. The man's never looked dignified in his loving life

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Annual Prophet posted:

if only I could be enjoying a blunt

wrong state though

:smith:

lol if u give a fukk

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Pretty impressive that even when they can't suck him off greedily enough, they still can't find a picture of him where he doesn't look like a seriously stupid person.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/836775982325456896

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

he will be back

the best he can hope for imo is senate stalwart or one (two??) term governor

he should go for the former and accept that hes bob dole now

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I wonder what CNN will be banned from next just to twist them.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

donald trump didn't do anything for the republicans on obamacare, and w/o obamcare happening fast they can't move onto tax reform.

their entire legislative agenda is pretty much dead rn

yeah

but, like

Donald Trump is president

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Internet Webguy posted:

i remember hearing more about the water bottle stuff than the robot stuff, tbh

At the time the party establishment was waffling between Rubio and Jeb and a strong showing in New Hampshire would have made the establishment back Rubio... Everything was looking Rubio's way - he was rising in the polls catching up to Trump. Then Chris Christie suicide bombed him live in front of millions, and we have President Donald Trump.

It was a big(ly) moment. The fate of the entire world was changed that night.

Lil Marco could have saved us all.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
"Trump can read gud from a paper, must be a changd man, presidential even!" - the ballsless tv journos.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Tonetta posted:

Baloogan give me 6 u peckerwood

lol k lemmy find a funny image!!

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Schnorkles posted:

donald trump didn't do anything for the republicans on obamacare, and w/o obamcare happening fast they can't move onto tax reform.

their entire legislative agenda is pretty much dead rn

it's certainly looking pretty dire. they need to do healthcare reform this year, and they don't currently have the votes to move a bill. no major legislation will pass next year so tick tock

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

lol donald truks amerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

your country is so loving stupid

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

lol k lemmy find a funny image!!

got a mirror?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

the species is stupid, yinlock

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

paranoid randroid posted:

yeah

but, like

Donald Trump is president

yep

he's also not very good at it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nichael posted:

humanity is basically good but humans are dumb animals

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Robert Plant posted:

repubs care a stupid amount about lookin tough n dumb culture poo poo n so i really think makin trump look like a idk a lil beta bitch man would go super far

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

quote:

The old CNN may have shrunk from conflict; the new CNN is leaning into it. Once the down-the-middle nerd of the cable news playground, CNN — under the guidance of Mr. Zucker, a former sports and morning show producer with a yen for flood-the-zone programming — is now an elbows-out player in national politics, vociferously pledging to hold a truth-averse White House to account.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/a-jeff-zucker-led-cnn-isnt-backing-down-from-pres-trump/322200

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Agrajag posted:

THIS loving THING

CNN - please die.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's certainly looking pretty dire. they need to do healthcare reform this year, and they don't currently have the votes to move a bill. no major legislation will pass next year so tick tock

my favorite part was the light going out of Ryan's eyes when donald trump started yelling about making prescriptions cheaper

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

no your country is like it's own tier of loving idiot

i mean canada is dumb but hollly poo poo, one empty speech and everyone's jumping to suck off the nazi

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the good news is that i didn't overcook my tbone and it was hella medium rare so

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Yinlock posted:

well obv

it aint like yours aint tho

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i cant believe how fawning the front page of cnn is

president clown just has to read some fancy words off a teleprompter and suddenly he's a real boy

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Agrajag posted:

THIS loving THING

immediately after the election, i was like "no, people are waking up to this bullshit now"

but that wasn't really true, people were just sort of spasming out in their sleep

fascism will consume us all, imo

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
hail satan

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

repubs care a stupid amount about lookin tough n dumb culture poo poo n so i really think makin trump look like a idk a lil beta bitch man would go super far

:effort:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Pretty sure gaslight doesn't mean whatever duke is trying to use it for in this instance.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/836788852471775232

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
ok tom perez giving a good interview/response to trumps speech

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

idk
i think its p easy
its not hard 2 make fun o ppl especially if they deserve it

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol if u give a fukk

my circumstances cause supply to be a complicated issue, even in the glorious age of the interwebs

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
tom perez is a ok in my books if this is what he keeps doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Wait till there's a terrorist attack and Trump goes out there and gives some Miller/Bannon speech and trots out survivors and weeping family members of the victims and everyone will cheer and clap as he calls for the death of all Muslims.

• Locked thread