Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

MNIMWA posted:

this is actually great, i wonder how he got it banana-shaped

It's a panniculus hammock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Ularg posted:

this post was hard as hell. i feel a cold chill across my soul, there is truly no god.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

MNIMWA posted:

this is actually great, i wonder how he got it banana-shaped

I think he just bought a banana costume

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I got really depressed realizing how much money was spent on this image. The food is real so this has to be a high end airline, and that can easily cost a grand or more for first class at the minimum.

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

I got really depressed realizing how much money was spent on this image. The food is real so this has to be a high end airline, and that can easily cost a grand or more for first class at the minimum.

It gets worse.
He seems to have money to burn doing stuff like that, but he still chose that doll.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's a Norwegian troll doll. He's wearing a Norwegian troll doll shirt too, so presumably he's coming home from a vacation in Norway

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Guy Goodbody posted:

That's a Norwegian troll doll. He's wearing a Norwegian troll doll shirt too, so presumably he's coming home from a vacation in Norway

I see he found a bride while he was there :cool:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Guy Goodbody posted:

Yeah, but it's also buckled in with its own food, sooooo....

hate hoot
Nov 7, 2012
Aw, that horrible Captain Aminiona coffin was for a child :(

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

food court bailiff posted:

Yeah, but it's also buckled in with its own food, sooooo....

Troll dolls of those size start at two thousand dollars, so if the dude is willing to spend that much on a troll doll, it's not unreasonable that he'd be willing to drop another thousand to make sure it gets home undamaged. And if you got a troll doll buckled up in it's own seat, I can imagine the stewardess bring it it's own meal just for the sake of a funny picture.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Guy Goodbody posted:

Troll dolls of those size start at two thousand dollars, so if the dude is willing to spend that much on a troll doll, it's not unreasonable that he'd be willing to drop another thousand to make sure it gets home undamaged. And if you got a troll doll buckled up in it's own seat, I can imagine the stewardess bring it it's own meal just for the sake of a funny picture.

Or it could be his wife's seat and meal, and they just put the doll there for a funny picture.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
That dude is probably returning from EPCOT, nor Norway.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Facebook Aunt posted:

Or it could be his wife's seat and meal, and they just put the doll there for a funny picture.

Where do you think there'd be room to store it after the photo

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

PCOS Bill posted:

Where do you think there'd be room to store it after the photo

That looks like first class. There'd be plenty of room and maybe even a few empty seats. They let him take it on the plane so there was probably a plan somewhere.

He's also a pretty big dude so he may have just ordered two meals and went for the funny picture then ate them both.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Someone put the Trollhunter logo on that picture

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Dude's got a double whiskey and an open beer. Like someone else said, he's wearing the shirt. The utensils, for the doll, are still in their packaging. He's got a smile on his face and it is obviously a posed picture. Not a quick cell phone snap that someone took as a "look at this rear end in a top hat." photo.

It was done in jest.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

VendaGoat posted:

Dude's got a double whiskey and an open beer. Like someone else said, he's wearing the shirt. The utensils, for the doll, are still in their packaging. He's got a smile on his face and it is obviously a posed picture. Not a quick cell phone snap that someone took as a "look at this rear end in a top hat." photo.

It was done in jest.

His shirt has the beast on it. It's obviously an expensive film/cultural prop.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

hate hoot posted:

Yeah, I thought that was sad, too. There's something so extra morbid about trying to make a coffin cute and cheerful. It just makes it worse. I guess the idea is to try to make the coffin based on something the kid would like, but as a parent, even typing this sentence was awful.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Yeah that minion coffin is an emotion that English doesn't have words for.

Awfully sombre?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jestery posted:

Yeah that minion coffin is an emotion that English doesn't have words for.

Awfully sombre?

The word you're searching for is "sad."

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

VendaGoat posted:

It was done in jest.

That troll nose has been up his rear end.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

That troll nose has been up his rear end.

Search Results
'Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?'

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

e:

bonus

cash crab has a new favorite as of 07:13 on Mar 1, 2017

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

nah, this owns, sorry

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

E Honda is real, and strong, and about to kick somebody's rear end in that picture.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

The Return of the Jedi Special Edition looks pretty janky in retrospect.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Totally not racists, nope. They're just proud of being white.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Support Your Local
Meth Lab

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Solice Kirsk posted:

The word you're searching for is "sad."

There is a subtlety to it, like the parents want their dead child to be happy

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

VendaGoat posted:

It was done in jest.

vendagoat, you are a piece of poo poo. I'll give you that. But that picture was taken in earnest. We've both been around the internet block enough to know this is real. Some assclown of a guy is rich enough to to work his six figure IT job while being too stupid to meet an actual girl or guy. When you're rent is like $500/mo in rural Iowa you have so much left over to take your weird gently caress doll on a trip to BEAUTIFUL #1 COUNTRY NIPPON and slip the attendant $20 to take a picture of you and your wife.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Iron Prince posted:

vendagoat, you are a piece of poo poo. I'll give you that. But that picture was taken in earnest. We've both been around the internet block enough to know this is real. Some assclown of a guy is rich enough to to work his six figure IT job while being too stupid to meet an actual girl or guy. When you're rent is like $500/mo in rural Iowa you have so much left over to take your weird gently caress doll on a trip to BEAUTIFUL #1 COUNTRY NIPPON and slip the attendant $20 to take a picture of you and your wife.

You're good people. :)

:lol:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

gleebster posted:

But that literally a picture of a man wearing a collar of scallop shells, symbol of the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela.

He's the king he can wear whatever he likes.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

VendaGoat posted:

You're good people. :)

:lol:

Dude you rule, have no idea what these squares are even on about.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I also quit my job to breastfeed her boyfriend every two hours

If he doesn't get breast milk on a regular basis his face turns the color of a thumb that's had a rubber band wrapped tightly around it for an hour

klugman
Jan 28, 2009

perfect dilemma

klugman
Jan 28, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

he flew to Norway and married a troll. He later added: 'The biggest surprise was finding out that when his "wife" was sending money "back home to her family", it was to her husband (not "ex") and kids'

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

klugman posted:

he flew to Norway and married a troll. He later added: 'The biggest surprise was finding out that when his "wife" was sending money "back home to her family", it was to her husband (not "ex") and kids'

Even in his imagination he's not good enough....:(

edit:
At least some good came of it. No one had to sit next to this dude on that flight.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Should have listened to Herr Mannelig. Never trust troll ladies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bDD-CaUkk8

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Ben Vereen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

hate hoot posted:

If you look in the picture it looks like there is another coffin next to it so I'm going to assume that it's part of a coffin display showcasing what could theoretically be made for a (dead) child.
Still creepy though.

• Locked thread