Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jeb! Repetition posted:

How loving stupid is everyone in this country

The overwhelming majority of the country didn't vote for Donald Trump, so really not as much as you'd think.

Not enough votes for ed balls tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
TRUMP!

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

i heard him say this and me n my partner just like looked at each other :confused:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Philip Rivers posted:

i heard him say this and me n my partner just like looked at each other :confused:

I still have no idea what it means.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
dumbest loving possible word to use given the context

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

Also there are 4

fuckin lol god damnit

e: wait theres more? o yeah barron too i forget that little fucker

Nichael posted:

that one?

yep

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
"I’m a proud Democrat, but first and foremost, I’m a proud Republican, and Democrat, and mostly, American."

That is the dumbest line ive ever heard in a while and i just listened to a trump speech

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

e: wait theres more? o yeah barron too i forget that little fucker
Him?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Finally, a centrist democrat had the courage to come out of the closet and reveal themselves as a republican.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w25VgsZfiM

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rudatron posted:

Finally, a centrist democrat had the courage to come out of the closet and reveal themselves as a republican.

if only they had the courage to not gently caress over everyone

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJkoBNOPvjU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

Yeah let's just post literally every picture of the Trump children.

Also there are 4

someday tiffany will be remembered

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

... is she... funny or something?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the trumps were in vancouver today and the US embassy warned me about protests downtown here

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

... is she... funny or something?

i know nothing about her besides the fact she exists

which is more than donald trump remembers, in my defense

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

the trumps were in vancouver today and the US embassy warned me about protests downtown here

did you miss the grand unveiling of the trump cock tower

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/scottruegg/status/836634816833466372

right on cock avenue

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
yeah, i'm mostly american too. word. *takes gargantuan hit*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

did you miss the grand unveiling of the trump cock tower

i had to work, otherwise i think i would have gone to see the protests

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

when i went to canada (montreal) there were big student protests going on. didn't understand a lick of what they were saying but i gathered they were pissed about college tuition.

was great. they'd march all over the place and shut the streets down. so i joined 'em and went on a walking tour of the city. :3:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

"I’m a proud Democrat, but first and foremost, I’m a proud Republican, and Democrat, and mostly, American."

That is the dumbest line ive ever heard in a while and i just listened to a trump speech

Trump: no one can make a dumber speech than me

DNC: here hold my beer

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Yinlock posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVpu6MnXBhQ

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

gradenko_2000 posted:

Trump: no one can make a dumber speech than me

DNC: here hold my beer

lol

he must have flubbed the line. Its just too stupid.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I'm still a lil down I didn't get to watch it live as Trump did the pivot. The euphoria just isn't the same if you don't experience the de-legitimization of the media & the fumbling of dems in real-time.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Can you imagine the Republicans doing a rebuttal during the Clinton or Obama years and starting it with “I’m a proud Republican, but first and foremost, I’m a proud Democrat, and Republican," to play nicey-nice with the Democrats?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
wasn't much of a pivot :/ its just the media reallly really want to get on trump's good side

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
people keep talking about how important and presidential this speech is like people aren't just going to forget about it two days from now, lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

wasn't much of a pivot :/ its just the media reallly really want to get on trump's good side

yeah not really, but it really has that media feel of pivot reporting

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol this game got released today called Horizon Zero Dawn and lmao expect the gamergate hordes to be pissy as alllll hell about it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

HorseRenoir posted:

people keep talking about how important and presidential this speech is like people aren't just going to forget about it two days from now, lol

i watched it twice and ive already forgotten it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3YmmPM5ohw

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

Lol this game got released today called Horizon Zero Dawn and lmao expect the gamergate hordes to be pissy as alllll hell about it.

Why? I wish I had a PS4 to play it on, it looks cool.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

don't post or bring up gamergate here please

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nichael posted:

Why? I wish I had a PS4 to play it on, it looks cool.

Remember how they got real lovely about Fury Road?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

FAUXTON posted:

Why would they care about video games any more when the leader of the entire world is one of them now?

edit: wait poo poo noooo

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Mar 1, 2017

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Samurai Sanders posted:

Why would they care about video games any more when the leader of the entire world is one of them now?

Because it's infringement on their hegemony.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

Remember how they got real lovely about Fury Road?

oooh boy. looks cool though. I wish they'd port it to PC but Sony exclusives never do that. It has robots and a woman with a bow and arrow, I'm not sure what more you can ask for.

Admittedly, March has a ton of cool stuff so I probably wouldn't have time anyway. Andromeda, Zelda, and finish up Night in the Woods. After months of nothing, a bunch of games come out of no where.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i don't know anything about Horizon Zero Dawn but i'm already upset at the extremely generic title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

I'm still a lil down I didn't get to watch it live as Trump did the pivot. The euphoria just isn't the same if you don't experience the de-legitimization of the media & the fumbling of dems in real-time.

he pivoted from nothing to nothing, but you'll jack off about how he stuck it to the evil dems anyway

• Locked thread